+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone else tired of CITO and his ravings about nothing?

Anyone else tired of CITO and his ravings about nothing? I have not posted here before but feel it is time. This guy (CITO) has never said one thing that is fact. He has never once stated a single truth since I have been coming here. Could we PLEASE just ship this fool to Iraq for a life lesson?

For those who care, I am a member of Studio Traffic, Got paid today to Studio Pay. Asked for it yesterday. I am also a member of 12 DailyPro, Got paid Yesterday to StormPay.

The point here is, this guy Citi has absolutly no idea what he is babbling about.

Will these surf for cash sites fail? I suppose they all will someday. All I can tell you is this, "I have not lost a single dime from ST or 12DP and have made substantial money in the process." I can not recommend any other sites as I have no dealings with them as of yet. I can tell you, however, that I have been paid contrary to Mr. CITO's rantings all last month that both ST and 12DP were dead and no one would ever be paid again.

If you care to check, this guys past posts all prove my point. Same crap over and over but nothing comes true. Read them for yourself if you like. He is nothing but an idiot with a big mouth hiding behind a IP address. Nothing more, nothing less.

I beg of the Admin, please for all our sakes, get rid of this fool and the rest of them. There are many here that run at the mouth but have no idea what they are talking about. Mr. CITO is for the most part the biggest loud mouth in the bunch.

Do yourself a favor, ignore him at all cost.

As for the surf for cash sites, invest at your own risk. Don't invest what you can't afford to lose. JUST LIKE ANY OTHER INVESTMENT!

That in a nutshell is what investments are, calculated risk with the potential of both gain and loss.
    Investing 101.

Mr. Cito obviously does not know the meaning of investment, (I hope I cleared that up for you Mr. Cito)

Well, having said my peice, I feel much better. Good day all.

Re: Anyone else tired of CITO and his ravings about nothing?

The admin here agree that autosurfs are ponzis. Studio Traffic is a ponzi. Where do autosurfs get their income sources from? Can you answer?
    Make sure to :D LAUGH :D and smile :) .

Quote Originally Posted by Devero
    The admin here agree that autosurfs are ponzis. Studio Traffic is a ponzi. Where do autosurfs get their income sources from? Can you answer?

Don't care, I just want the cash.
    I could not care less where they get it.
    I hope there selling crack in Iraq.

That just shows your ignorance. At least you can admit that you're ignorant though.
    Make sure to :D LAUGH :D and smile :) .

Quote Originally Posted by Devero
    That just shows your ignorance. At least you can admit that you're ignorant though.
    That makes perfect sense.

I'm ignorant.

We all can tell that by comparing my post to yours.

I hope they are selling to you too!

I need the money.

war_man is offline the gatekeeper of honesty and integrity in self

Lets talk about the direct question without jumping into all the other crap of "is it" "will it be" "hows it gonna be" over and over and over again.
    people have come here to deffend 12dp and studio traffic, and hell its because it works for them, why not deffend it, im not withum dont know that id want to be, but i to get sick of of seeing this guys name plastered all over the forums bad mouthing them and anyone thats with them, leave it alone dude no one thats making money with either of them is listening and the rest of us who arent are getting tired of hearing it as well, are there not any other issues to discuss besides this everywhere all the time.
    war_on_scam

cito Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Smack_Dabb
    Anyone else tired of CITO and his ravings about nothing? I have not posted here before but feel it is time. This guy (CITO) has never said one thing that is fact. He has never once stated a single truth since I have been coming here. Could we PLEASE just ship this fool to Iraq for a life lesson?

For those who care, I am a member of Studio Traffic, Got paid today to Studio Pay. Asked for it yesterday. I am also a member of 12 DailyPro, Got paid Yesterday to StormPay.

The point here is, this guy Citi has absolutly no idea what he is babbling about.

Will these surf for cash sites fail? I suppose they all will someday. All I can tell you is this, "I have not lost a single dime from ST or 12DP and have made substantial money in the process." I can not recommend any other sites as I have no dealings with them as of yet. I can tell you, however, that I have been paid contrary to Mr. CITO's rantings all last month that both ST and 12DP were dead and no one would ever be paid again.

If you care to check, this guys past posts all prove my point. Same crap over and over but nothing comes true. Read them for yourself if you like. He is nothing but an idiot with a big mouth hiding behind a IP address. Nothing more, nothing less.

I beg of the Admin, please for all our sakes, get rid of this fool and the rest of them. There are many here that run at the mouth but have no idea what they are talking about. Mr. CITO is for the most part the biggest loud mouth in the bunch.

Do yourself a favor, ignore him at all cost.

As for the surf for cash sites, invest at your own risk. Don't invest what you can't afford to lose. JUST LIKE ANY OTHER INVESTMENT!

That in a nutshell is what investments are, calculated risk with the potential of both gain and loss.
    Investing 101.

Mr. Cito obviously does not know the meaning of investment, (I hope I cleared that up for you Mr. Cito)

Well, having said my peice, I feel much better. Good day all.

Boy this is scam.com not a member review. What is that kindergarten essay for? Pathetic these scam cheerleaders. :)

Now you are using different tactics to fool the newbies here but anybody with a brain can tell that you smell like shiit. You haven't been paid by Studio Traffic scam you MORON because it is officially dead! Quit lying to newbies here http://talkgold.com/forum/f58-Studio...fic_Forum.html

About me not knowing about investments, do you seriously believe that you MORON! That's all I do you piece of crap. I do 4x not ponzi scams that you call "investment". You feel important because you put money in them ponzies. Bet you with them minibikini cheerleader skirts and pom poms telling your friends all about your "investments". You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground!

I have been around you pathetic scammers for ever and I know all your tricks to wrap sheeps into ponzies. You don't have a clue what you are talking about and your second and third message shows you are A TRUE MORON, A CROOK!

Develop a brain sissy... When you were going I was already coming back. Learn from the masters is what you need to do.

I already did my wars, no need to ship to Iraq. If you crooks don't like this forum don't let the door hit yar ass on yar way out! :D This forum is to warn people of scams not to be speculating and promoting ponzies like you people do.
    Last edited by cito; 12-03-2005 at 03:39 AM.

I guess the dude was right about studio traffic hitten the skids and preparing to shut down, now maybe we will see less posts about it. But like him or not, give him credit he was right, about this anyway, and maybe i shouldnt deffend things i know little about. I really didnt feel like i was doing that, but i know the way things get twisted on here and i have not even been here that long. I do know these are not supposed to "lets bash each other forums" but rather scam.com where we help one another out with potential scam problems, if your not here to do that and your just here to show your ignorance by picking problems with everyone then you should get the hell out.
    war_on_scam

cito Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Smack_Dabb
    Don't care, I just want the cash.
    I could not care less where they get it.
    I hope there selling crack in Iraq.
    That's why nobody believes anything you have to say. You wouldn't recognize a T-bone unless somebody shoves your head far up inside a butcher's ass...

I guess this is what happens when everyone gets bored on scam.com. Didnt you get that whole thing about the T-bone up the Butcher *** off Tommy Boy with the late Chris Farley in it Cito. Anyway for anything i might have said to help bother you i apoligise for it, you were right about Studio Traffic it seems, now maybe there want be so many posts about it filling up the whole front of this forum anymore...
    war_on_scam

cito Guest

Quote Originally Posted by war_man
    I guess this is what happens when everyone gets bored on scam.com. Didnt you get that whole thing about the T-bone up the Butcher *** off Tommy Boy with the late Chris Farley in it Cito. Anyway for anything i might have said to help bother you i apoligise for it, you were right about Studio Traffic it seems, now maybe there want be so many posts about it filling up the whole front of this forum anymore...
    No need to apologize for anything. I just wanted to create awareness of that scam. You seem like a decent person unlike the pathetic cheerleader crooks.

No, I'm not bored :) the Chris farley saying is different and not funny. This one is from Roy D. Mercer, the funniest comedian on earth. It doesn't make sense as all Roy D. Mercer talk :) It is meant to sound funny.

I think Farley got that line from Roy and modified it.
    Last edited by cito; 12-03-2005 at 05:09 AM.

i am... hes a complete "monkey whacker" i get soo sick of him posting that i imagine he wangs his monkey

Shut the hell up Cito, we get the point.

you tell him undermine..... i was also going to ask you to see if you could tell CITO to go on another planet!!!! that would be ggggrrrreeeaaattt!!!!!! :) :)

How ever you may see it I have made 9 thousand dollars profit, its in my bank my money for me no one else.Now in saying that I cant think of any bad things to say about it can you???If they went down tommorow id still be 3 grand in profit so who the hell cares :D At christmas when im enjoying my new boat youll still be sitting here whining :D
    Im coming over with the stolen Karaoke machine.:rain:
    Do you want somebody to love do you need somebody to love.:rasta:

cito Guest

There you go. 12dp the subject of an investigation. From "America's most wanted" site.