+ Reply to Thread

Do I have to do 2 new offers / Yoursmartrewards

I am working on getting my 1st gift so I am still new at this. I am trying to get a PSP from YSR. The requirement is 6 offers (2 from each of 3 pages). I hope I didn't waste my time, but I have 3 copmpleted on page 1, 3 completed on page 2 and 0 on page 3. I have 6 total completed, but not on the required pages. Should I be ok if I call or will I have to do 2 on page 3? If I have to do 2 more what is everyones experience with ONLINE BUSINESS SYSTEMS? I guess I can put up $40 if the refund process isn't painful. Same for Earthlink. Thanks for any help you guys can give me.

Re: Do I have to do 2 new offers / Yoursmartrewards

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman Steeler
    I am working on getting my 1st gift so I am still new at this. I am trying to get a PSP from YSR. The requirement is 6 offers (2 from each of 3 pages). I hope I didn't waste my time, but I have 3 copmpleted on page 1, 3 completed on page 2 and 0 on page 3. I have 6 total completed, but not on the required pages. Should I be ok if I call or will I have to do 2 on page 3? If I have to do 2 more what is everyones experience with ONLINE BUSINESS SYSTEMS? I guess I can put up $40 if the refund process isn't painful. Same for Earthlink. Thanks for any help you guys can give me.
    I would try contacting Yoursmartrewards to see if they can take pity on you and forgive your mistake. However, I highly doubt they will. By reading the threads on this board it seems that most companies are pretty strict with this issue. If you have to do two more offers, Online Business System and Earthlink are both easy. I received a refund from Online Business System about one week after I mailed back the product. Earthlink was very easy to cancel and I have learned from these boards that some people requested, and received a refund of the $9.95 (for the dial-up version). When I cancelled Earthlink I did not ask for a refund.

didefresh04 is offline Se√Īor Member--Owner of Gecco Insurance

i got refunds on both earthlink and online business systems. it's easy to get both.

Thanks for the replies. I just went ahead and did the OBS and Earthlink offers yesterday afternoon. By the time I woke up this morning I had the link for the voucher when I went to check my status. So, hopefully within a few weeks I'll have my PSP.

Did OBS refund the whole $39.99? I'll make sure to ask for a refund from Earthlink and not just cancellation.