+ Reply to Thread

$15,000 in 30 days!

http://razomedia.com/quickcash/html/information.html

This site claims you will make $15,000 GUARANTEED in 30 days.
    If that doesn't sound fishy enough, it claims you only invest 30 minutes of work and a grand total of TEN dollars!!!
    It boasts an "As Seen On TV" logo, talking about how this system was featured on Oprah and 20/20, and was written up in the Wall Street Journal!
    Has anyone heard of, or even better yet, TRIED this?

(I posted this up before, no replies. Does that mean noone's heard of it?)

Re: $15,000 in 30 days!

Such an income is absurd in a legitimate way. I did see the site after seeing your post but did not read the boring paragraphs. Make me understand what the thing actually is. How the money is paid to you and WHY? That is most important. Always ask yourself before joining any program that what are you doing so that you can be paid such amount? Earning money is never easy (In an honest way of course.). You may PM me. I'll guide you, I promise. I have dione a lot research on get paid to scams, I am sure I can help you.
    Last edited by nil1982; 12-02-2005 at 08:06 PM.

Yeah, come on now... really...

My cousin graduated from MIT and has worked for big companies for several years and he doesn't make that much in a month, even if it wasn't taxed.

forex87 Guest

yeah right.

i trade on forex and this can't be done in 30 days off of $10.00.

and you can highly leverage yourself on forex too.

forex87 Guest

ok, i found it. all it is is a chain letter. nothing new.

they lie to about the response. a direct mail (in this case e-mail) response is usually 1-2%. 3-5% is great. here is a cut and paste of the chain letter scam.

Here's how it works:

When you send out your emails, your email address will initially be in the Number 5 position on the list. That's the best position it can be in at this stage if you want to make serious money. The response-rate for this program is much higher than any typical email marketing campaign for a number of reasons, which are explained later. As long as you send your emails to people who are likely to be interested in this program, on average, you can expect a response from about 25% of the people you send to. But let's be extremely conservative here and assume that you receive an average response rate of only 10%. . .
    If you send out your email to 50 different people, you can expect at least 5 of those people to do exactly what you did (10% of 50 = 5). By this time, your email address will have moved up to the Number 4 position on the list, and this list will now have reached around 250 people (5 x 50).

Out of those 250 people, you can expect at least 25 of them to participate (10% of 250 = 25), so that's a further 1,250 emails (25 x 50) being sent out and your email address will have risen to the Number 3 position on the list.

Out of those 1,250 people, you can expect at least 125 of them to participate (10% of 1,250 = 125), so that's a further 6,250 emails (125 x 50) being sent out with you now at the Number 2 position.

Out of those 6,250 people, you can expect at least 625 of them to respond (10% of 6,250 = 625), so that's 31,250 emails (625 x 50) being sent out with YOUR ADDRESS at the Number 1 spot!

Now, out of those 31,250 people, you can expect around 3,125 of them to respond (10% of 31,250 = 3,125). And since you will now be at NUMBER 1 on the list, you will receive: $15,625 (3,125 x $5).

So, when your name starts to hit
    the Number 1 position within the next few days,
    it will be YOUR turn to collect the money!

CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED

Scam............

this program you talk about is studiotraffic. I saw the article you mention and i know it was on oprah and 20/20. You can originally start by investing $10. it does only take 30 minutes a day and you can actually earn $15000 a month if you have the maximum account level. This is nothing new. For most people it is impossible to make this type of money but it can be done.

on what planet can it be done ?

Quote Originally Posted by sstrangy
    For most people it is impossible to make this type of money but it can be done.

this has nothing to do with studiotraffic..

Yeah, how can you say it's studiotraffic when the original poster gave a link to the site he's talking about? Good job with the reading comprehension...

Anyway, on the site they give you a link to a wall street news article, yet the "Wall Street" is grayed out. Why would they do that?

And in the 2nd to last paragraph, there's some grammatical and sentence structure errors. I'm no English major but I find it funny that writers for Wall Street would make such errors without it being caught by editors and get fixed.

Off $10 thats impossible
    Im coming over with the stolen Karaoke machine.:rain:
    Do you want somebody to love do you need somebody to love.:rasta:

Hey, thanks for all the feedback, guys.
    Sstrangy, you talk about a "maximum account level". What is that, and how do you get it?
    Forex87, how are email response percentages determined? And even if it is actually the 1-2% you're suggesting, it's still possible to make SOMETHING off of it if enough people get it, isn't it? Also, granted it can't be done in Forex off of $10, but who's to say it works the same in Razomedia? Maybe it's different.
    Stefandozier, I know it's very easy to dismiss the concept, but what I'm looking for is actual confirmation from someone who's "been there, done that". Until I get it, I'd be a bit more hesitant to dismiss it.
    At the end of the day, people...it's only $10; I don't have that much to lose.
    I'm still holding out for a confirmation...someone, anyone???

forex87 Guest

well, if it's only 10.00 and you don't have that much to lose as you have said.... then quit talking and waiting and go do it!

Read about any successful person and many of them went against the tide and did what they believed.

read any business book and they'll tell you to expect 1% to 2%.
    Try a business for yourself, any product and it will be 1% to 2%.
    3 to 5 % if it is a phenomenal product or service.

look on ebay on a popular product. check out the hit counter of that particular auction. alot of hits but only about 1 to 2% of people actually placed a bid.

but whatever. i don't see why you're waiting -- go buy the thing!