+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

cito Guest

News!!! Studio Traffic Ponzi Scam Officially Dead!!!!

Breaking news. Studio Traffic ponzi scam officially dead. More countries were banned. Cheerleaders are losing hope and hiding except a few morons around scam.com. What a pathetic bunch!

Studio Traffic forum today is gone with a lame excuse. Guess what? Today is supposed to be "PAY OUT DAY!" so they closed the forum. Why? Because anybody with a brain knows they won't be paying anybody!!! Soon the main site will be gone too! It is time to start writing down names of who referred who to that scam and turn them to the authorities along with that ponzi crook.

http://www.hyipdiscussion.com/studio...able-surf.html

www.studiotraffic.org/forum

cito Guest

Re: News!!! Studio Traffic Ponzi Scam Officially Dead!!!!

Check this one too! http://www.hyipdiscussion.com/scam-warnings.html

CITO, what happened to this prediction? Oh well you were wrong yet again wernt you.

Nothing new at all though is it.

You have no idea what your talking about do you Son?

Just running that mouth looking for attention.

Poor sad little man that you are.

cito Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Smack_Dabb
    CITO, what happened to this prediction? Oh well you were wrong yet again wernt you.

You ain't fooling anybody. Those links speak for themselves.

This thread is now sticky. Let's see if ST dies.

Studio traffic is alive well and kickin :)

cito Guest

Quote Originally Posted by scambuster
    This thread is now sticky. Let's see if ST dies.
    Well thanks scambuster!

I got scammed by gtec too. And after that I got the paper and called or logged on the web pages of these so-called companies. And found out that they are ALL scams. So beware! Here are the list I found out they are scams by calling and/or emailing them:
    "postal positions: examregistrations.us" (even their contact email didn't work!!)
    "typists needed: hometypers.com"
    "realcashprograms.com"
    "paidrefunds.com"
    and this phone# I couldn't find the company name cuz the number doesnot work: 1800-242-0363 ext3400 It is a rented mail box or something.

haha i can see studio traffic is not on that list! :)

From ST forum in response to questions regarding where their "convention" would be:

why not every country will have one on their own since we are not rich enugh (sic) to go to any part of the world??? i will choose online and singapore since i am from singapore. i want to share with my fellow country man as well as meeting other country man as well.. hee hee

But...but...but....Aren't they ALL getting filthy rich?
    I'm heartbroken!!

cito Guest

:D Those scammers...

Quote Originally Posted by Smack_Dabb

What's sad is your vicious yet pathetically ineffective attempt at retaliation. it's neat how truth and honesty exchange for the predictable reward of an english-is-not-my-first-language comeback.

It's beautiful and ironic how we only say but what we are, and you, sir, have defined your own existence. "You have no idea what you(')r(e) talking about" because of the "Poor sad little man that you are."

However, the mods on scam.com just snicker at them because they are slightly amusing but not applicable in their case. You are a bit like a really stupid dog with rabies in a cage that just bit someone's leg and is now in a steel cage, snapping your unwelcome jaws at passerby. just the simple fact that the mods aren't stealing from the poor to pad their bank accounts puts them far above scammers like you. You, sir, need to straighten up your act and get a life, please. Thank you.

Now that's pretty funny. It was a pathetic attempt; however, he is right. Studio Traffic is alive and well from where I'm sitting.

rhett... why did they ban soo many members.... explain that??????? My assumption is because the "company" is about to collapse. Another assumption i have is the are expanding to china and all those other countries because their "pool" is empty on funds to pay their members (typical of ponzies)..... Rhett if you have a different assumption or wish to convince me otherwise.... please go ahead and share :)

I'm going on the fact that they're still paying after a scary period of not paying. Some had said they're officially dead. They're not officially dead. I'm sure they're on their way down, though. It most likely is a ponzi. It has to crash some time. No one pays that much for advertising a website.

i definately agree with you on all youve said no one would pay for advertising when they advertise by surfing and advertise for FREE. When i want a hamburger would i rather pay $1.99 or would i want the hamburger for free. Well common sense would be id want the hamburger for free instead of paying for it. The same goes on advertising with studio traffic.... Why pay when i can receive for for free. thats why studio traffics advertising is worthless. Your a smart man/woman rhett :)!!! alot of people wouldnt want to believe that that they are on their way down. I do agree that the scheme isnt officially "dead" b/c they are paying a select "few" most of the members were banned for no apparent reason and wanting there money back. I dont blame them