+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

internet secrets 3500weekly.com - scam?

I can't find anything negative about this on this site. Randy Jett is the registrant for the 3500weekly.com site that wants $47 from you - promising between $200-$350K/yr - using google, paypal, and clickbank. I also found where he has a credit cleanup add as well. Based in Clarksville, Tn.

Anybody know anything about any of this? Any of it legit at all?

Thanks!

PaperChaser Guest

Re: internet secrets 3500weekly.com - scam?

I bought one of there ebooks it was 37 dollars, it has some good information but mostly she just asks you to buy more services through her affiliate links, This wont help you make 3500 weekly. Its just making them rich. I have found something that is legit though, and its free but if I post it they'll delete it

RE: internet secrets 3500weekly.com - scam?
    Hey, I too wanna know if this website is for real or is this a scam website? On the website they claim it only costs $25 for her to make lots of money????? What's the real deal?

Scam, scam, scam.
    Just ask me lol. Stay away from these people!

heres the way the scam works in a form you might understand.

Place a card in your local newsagent's window.

On the card it says 'Make THOUSANDS a week from home! No effort required - $20 for full instructions'

When suckers 'buy' the 'full instructions', send them a sheet of paper saying 'Place cards in your local newsagents windows says "Make THOUSANDS a week from home! No effort required - $20 for full instructions"....

geddit????

Most internet "secrets" are available for free on the internet, don't waste your money

I contracted with 3500weekly.com a month ago and registered a new domain as they suggested. They were going to set up the pages needed to make all this money with Google and Clickbank. Well, after I send all the info of the new domain, it's been kind of a nutty communication between Randy, the owner, and myself.
    Randy keeps asking for my domain name, which I have sent several times. Hmm, He comes back with: What's your domain name? This ping-pong stupidity has been going on for a few weeks now and today he asks me for the set-up instruction from the host company, which I had already forwarded weeks prior. At this point I feel I am "working" with a man who is not firing on all plugs. Consequently, I am not going to engage in any further dealings with 3500weekly.com and its peculiar operator "Randy".
    So, draw your own conclusions, but whatever you do, do not give Randy any money!
    Germanicus

hi! I got the 3500weekly and the instructions says about buying a domain and hosting. I havent bought those yet, but Im not sure about it. I mean the idea is not that bad, but Im not very convinced I should keep going. Somebody on this thread mentioned they know a better solution, a free one, but cant post it. Could you say it over an e-mail?

Germanicus I direct this to you because your poston this subject is Exactly my experience of the last several days. I too bought this program fom JeanJett (and I guess her son is Randy Jett the pdf says the author's name is jettyjett) and I have had nothing but autoresponder messages that are all identical and say to give them at least 48 hours to respond to the information I sent them regarding the hosting account and domain name I set up with HostRocket, which everyone by the way is a prfectly reputible hosting site and very nice to do business with. However the only two responses I have had from the information I sent to 3500weekly regarding my hosting account with host rocket and new domain name that are not a carbon copy of the orignal autoresponder message I got before was when I sent a follow up email stating my clickbank id name and that I forgot to tell them that, I got an email message from Randy that said simply "It's okay"
    I called host rocket this morning to see if they knew anything about this jett business and to see if they could tell me if there had been any activity on my account of any kind and my anwer was no to both questions. I am about to call them back now and tell them about this scam so that they can be aware at least that they are being included in something that they would be better off knowing about. Please every one save your money. I have seen othe programs out there just like this one and I don't trust any of them any more unless there is a phone number I can call and it works and I check them out to see if anyone has reported something.

Hi again everyone. I just wanted to inform you all what a wonderful company hostrocket truly is. As you will see in my post above they were the ones that 3500Weekly had me sign up with for hosting and domain name. I just called them back and told them about this Jett deal and then I asked to change my password and they offered to give me a complete refund to my Credt Card of both the months hosting and the one time setup fee as well! I really did not need the account and since they were gracious enough to do that for me I will definately go back and be their customer if I should need an account hosted at a later time. HostRocket Rocks! Do not buy that $7.00 Internet Secrets thing that is also called 3500Weekly. There is a high posted adline for it on google and I am going to report it there too!

Dear, Scam.com

Thank you very much.

I will be checking here before buying anything. :)

Keep up the good work.

It is a SCAM. I signed up for this about a year ago. It does NOT work.

Hello, i bought the 3500 weekly program, when i sendt them my google vode, and clickbank code, and hostname domain, randy just build my site to put hes own comercial on my site, and then he said ill have to wait another 3-9 days so he can completed the 300 pages, and i think nothing will hapend, is there anyone else the same has happend to, as me?

email me on [email protected]

These are all scams. For a short period of time Ultimate Wealth package and Instant Money Vault were free. Last I checked Money Vault was free. It takes a while to find a working link. The link atstill worked. It's almost identical to UWP.
    Deb
    Last edited by katiescorner; 10-27-2007 at 05:06 PM.

Yes, 3500weekly.com is a well known - scam.
    So keep your money in your pockets.

Quote Originally Posted by llap444 View Post
    I can't find anything negative about this on this site. Randy Jett is the registrant for the 3500weekly.com site that wants $47 from you - promising between $200-$350K/yr - using google, paypal, and clickbank. I also found where he has a credit cleanup add as well. Based in Clarksville, Tn.

Anybody know anything about any of this? Any of it legit at all?

Thanks!

THIS IS NO SCAM
    I have been affiliated with 3500weekly for over a year and recieve $45-$70 per month. I put my earnings here:
    http://3500weekly..com/
    I did nothing but follow the instructions..
    http://123nevermakemoney.com/
    Last edited by katiescorner; 11-18-2007 at 11:07 AM.

17. 11-16-2007, 04:23 PM

Reason
    duplicate