+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Re: Eniva Vibe Concerns

Hey hatfield, good to hear from you.

I'm sorry your Eniva experience wasn't what you expected. It surprises me that your customers didn't feel any difference, as most of mine have. Most of my customers haven't felt HUGE differences, but enough to show an improvement. I've also been taking Vibe for over 2 years now, and I still feel like it's working (I have visual improvements, however I'm not going to list them here.. haha).

Placebo effect? I don't know... I highly doubt it given my own experiences, and I have a hard time believing in the placebo effect because why didn't I feel like this when I was taking Centrum? I started taking Vibe before I became a distributor, so it wasn't because I was making money off of the product, and I had the same expectations for Vibe that I had for Centrum.. but anyway there's really no way to know for sure without double-blind placebo tests and I've heard those can be quite expensive.

As for the 3rd party testing, isn't that what the documents on enivaquality.com are or did you mean double-blind placebo testing?

Lastly, I find it odd that you'd let one strange comment from one Eniva rep turn you off.. haha. I could see if one of the Baechlers had said that, but a rep? It also sounds to me like that rep has watched "The Secret" one to many times. haha

Don't worry, I didn't take offence to what you posted. I appreciate your perspective, and I wish you lots of success in your new company! But just as a note... make sure not to put referral links into your posts. They aren't allowed on scam.com (only in signature files). A good rule of thumb, is that if you have to type it into the box when you're typing a reply, it's not allowed.
    I do not believe that MLM/Network Marketing is a bad business model. I believe it's the shady people in MLM that make it LOOK bad. As long as you work hard, run your business ethically, and work with ethical people, then MLM can help you reach your financial goals... whether it's just to make extra money on the side or a full-time income.

"Never argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with years of experience."

Pink Zebra Sprinkles

Quote Originally Posted by April47 View Post
    I'm sorry your Eniva experience wasn't what you expected. It surprises me that your customers didn't feel any difference, as most of mine have. Most of my customers haven't felt HUGE differences, but enough to show an improvement. I've also been taking Vibe for over 2 years now, and I still feel like it's working (I have visual improvements, however I'm not going to list them here.. haha).
    Haha... you still show "improvements" after taking that Vibe for 2 years already? You mean your body is still not 100% after a few doses? That Vibe must not be very effective...

Placebo effect? I don't know... I highly doubt it given my own experiences, and I have a hard time believing in the placebo effect because why didn't I feel like this when I was taking Centrum? I started taking Vibe before I became a distributor, so it wasn't because I was making money off of the product
    But you paid $60 for Vibe compared to $3.99 for Centrum. So you don't have to make money off of the product to get a placebo effect. The fact that you knew you spent $$$ for one product over another is enough to cause this psychological effect (placebo).

, and I had the same expectations for Vibe that I had for Centrum.. but anyway there's really no way to know for sure without double-blind placebo tests and I've heard those can be quite expensive.
    Apparently, the only thing expensive here is Vibe :
    To do a double-blind placebo test, you only need a few volunteers and the said products. No rocket science here. But I guess Eniva is too reluctant to do double-blind tests because why confuse their "believers" with truths when you already have their blind trust established?

Hey April!

Good to hear from you as well! I trust that your Christmas season was enjoyable and Santa was good to you.

Yes, I was disappointed that Eniva didn't work out for me as well. I did give it the benefit of the doubt though. The comment from the distributor was not the primary reason I left Eniva. It was a combination of many things, including the fact that Vibe 2.0 was a disaster, to some degree, and the fact that 2.0 is still the only product available in Canada (from what I know). The original VIBE which was approved for Canada originally is not currently available. I am not sure what's up with that.

In any event...so be it.

In addition to the credentials of Dr. Keller (Inventor of MaxGXL) and the management team, when Dr. John Nelson put his reputation on the line with this comment, I was impressed.

“This product, in my opinion, represents the single most important breakthrough in health that I will witness in my life time.

I believe it will revolutionize, change, and transform the practice of medicine world-wide and make Dr Robert Keller more famous than Jonas Salk who created the polio vaccine.”

Dr. John C. Nelson, 159th President of the American Medical Association

Facts, not marketing hype is what will separate the men from the boys in a successful business. ((I don't wish to appear sexist here (ha, ha))

Good luck and stay fantastic!

Hatfield
    Working for Your Wealth.

http://jssb.justbeenpaid.com

See... I debated responding to hatfield because I knew you'd be on me like white on rice, Fyst... haha. Do you lurk around scam.com just waiting for me to respond to an Eniva post? haha.

So I'm going to respond to you ONCE and be done with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fyst View Post
    Haha... you still show "improvements" after taking that Vibe for 2 years already? You mean your body is still not 100% after a few doses? That Vibe must not be very effective...
    I think you knew what I meant, Fyst. You're smart enough to figure it out, right? I think you just want to nit-pick.

But just to clarify, my body is still showing the improvements that I first saw when I started taking Vibe over 2 years ago... meaning that I didn't have a drop off where my body went back to how it was before I started taking Vibe... it's just been consistently healthy.

But you paid $60 for Vibe compared to $3.99 for Centrum. So you don't have to make money off of the product to get a placebo effect. The fact that you knew you spent $$$ for one product over another is enough to cause this psychological effect (placebo).
    Honestly, I didn't pay a darn thing for Vibe when I started taking it. So there goes that theory...

We've had this discussion before... many times. I don't believe there's any psychological effect going on. If there had been, I think it would've worn off by now.. especially since I stopped putting focus into my Eniva business, but I'm still seeing results (as compared to how my body was before I started taking Vibe).

Apparently, the only thing expensive here is Vibe :
    To do a double-blind placebo test, you only need a few volunteers and the said products. No rocket science here. But I guess Eniva is too reluctant to do double-blind tests because why confuse their "believers" with truths when you already have their blind trust established?
    To do a TRUE double-blind test it takes a lot more than a few volunteers. It takes Eniva paying a 3rd-party company to do the testing (because you know nobody would accept the results if Eniva did it themselves... they'd just say it's a marketing tactic), and you have to have people willing to be studied daily over an extended period of time... and usually those people have to be paid too. So yes, it does get quite expensive.
    Last edited by April47; 01-09-2008 at 09:12 AM.
    I do not believe that MLM/Network Marketing is a bad business model. I believe it's the shady people in MLM that make it LOOK bad. As long as you work hard, run your business ethically, and work with ethical people, then MLM can help you reach your financial goals... whether it's just to make extra money on the side or a full-time income.

"Never argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with years of experience."

Pink Zebra Sprinkles

See... I debated responding to hatfield because I knew you'd be on me like white on rice, Fyst... haha. Do you lurk around scam.com just waiting for me to respond to an Eniva post? haha.
    Because you are one of the notorious scams here. And this Eniva scam is quite obvious to anyone with a little knowledge of basic science. Yet you continue to insist it works. Kinda like selling snake oil.

But just to clarify, my body is still showing the improvements that I first saw when I started taking Vibe over 2 years ago... meaning that I didn't have a drop off where my body went back to how it was before I started taking Vibe... it's just been consistently healthy.
    Was your health condition verified by an independent physician both before and after you take Vibe? Or was it just your illusion?

Honestly, I didn't pay a darn thing for Vibe when I started taking it.
    But you sure do now, and you knew how much it was going to cost you when the trial period was over.

We've had this discussion before... many times. I don't believe there's any psychological effect going on. If there had been, I think it would've worn off by now.. especially since I stopped putting focus into my Eniva business, but I'm still seeing results (as compared to how my body was before I started taking Vibe).
    There is no scientific evidence that placebo effects will "wear off". Do you even understand what a placebo effect is? As long as you believe taking something will make you feel good, it will continue to "work". How much focus you put on your Eniva business is irrelevant.

To do a TRUE double-blind test it takes a lot more than a few volunteers. It takes Eniva paying a 3rd-party company to do the testing (because you know nobody would accept the results if Eniva did it themselves... they'd just say it's a marketing tactic), and you have to have people willing to be studied daily over an extended period of time... and usually those people have to be paid too. So yes, it does get quite expensive.
    Hire 10 people, each pay them $8 an hour, for 4 hours each day, for 30 days, will cost the company $9,600. Although I don't know why you would need them for 4 hours each day just to take a vitamin and do some tests, but let's be generous and pay them that much. $9,600 is pocket change for a company which just writes it off as a business expense.

Let's just say that Eniva and Vibe can't stand up to a double-blind test scrutiny and prefer to screw its distributors with "personal testimonies" that are at best unverifiable. "Too expensive" isn't even a very imaginative excuse for refusing to do a true double-blind test, this coming from a nutritional company who would know better.

So I'm going to respond to you ONCE and be done with it.

I think you knew what I meant, Fyst. You're smart enough to figure it out, right? I think you just want to nit-pick.

Honestly, I didn't pay a darn thing for Vibe when I started taking it. So there goes that theory...

To do a TRUE double-blind test it takes a lot more than a few volunteers. It takes Eniva paying a 3rd-party company to do the testing (because you know nobody would accept the results if Eniva did it themselves... they'd just say it's a marketing tactic), and you have to have people willing to be studied daily over an extended period of time... and usually those people have to be paid too. So yes, it does get quite expensive

and with all the money that eniva i making they should have no problem payng these fees to ensure there good name right?!?

Eniva is a fine company and Vibe is a fine product.

Vibe was first and I participated as a product user and referred it to mostly friends and family. Most everyone liked it and felt better.

Eventually most customers drifted away citing the continuous monthly costs, or gave no reason at all.

A speeding car ran into me while stopped at a traffic lite. No insurance.

I drank the Vibe on hand and eventually quit using the product.

There are many liquid vitamins on the market. Some tasted terrible, or did nothing. A friend turned me on to some others. Tasted good, but soon my buddy turned me onto a product that tasted great and claimed more ingredients than Vibe. 10 formulas in one bottle.

I researched the company, the pay plan and all in all it's competition to every other liquid out there. I signed up for the $19.95 product and I am happy in many ways. Customers love it.

It takes lots of WORK to make a legitimate MLM opportunity catch on.

10in1 is better than vibe in so many ways.

If you would like to see our science page, the free web pages etc.
    come view www.gbgteam1.com
    You may like our site. We keep it simple and easy.

Whatever you do.
    Feel great! Have fun! Make money!

Thank you. JK:sun_smiley:
    Last edited by gbgteam1.com; 05-01-2008 at 11:59 PM. Reason: Missed space.

Quote Originally Posted by gbgteam1.com View Post
    Eniva is a fine company and Vibe is a fine product.

Vibe was first and I participated as a product user and referred it to mostly friends and family. Most everyone liked it and felt better.

Eventually most customers drifted away citing the continuous monthly costs, or gave no reason at all.

A speeding car ran into me while stopped at a traffic lite. No insurance.

I drank the Vibe on hand and eventually quit using the product.

There are many liquid vitamins on the market. Some tasted terrible, or did nothing. A friend turned me on to some others. Tasted good, but soon my buddy turned me onto a product that tasted great and claimed more ingredients than Vibe. 10 formulas in one bottle.

I researched the company, the pay plan and all in all it's competition to every other liquid out there. I signed up for the $19.95 product and I am happy in many ways. Customers love it.

It takes lots of WORK to make a legitimate MLM opportunity catch on.

10in1 is better than vibe in so many ways.

If you would like to see our science page, the free web pages etc.
    come view www.gbgteam1.com
    You may like our site. We keep it simple and easy.

Whatever you do.
    Feel great! Have fun! Make money!

Thank you. JK:sun_smiley:

Have fun and make money..thats what it's all about!!

ZeroDollarMarketer wrote:
    I have watched the often-funny satire about Eniva on WorldWideScam.com -

You know folks, psychologically if people thing they can make
    money selling the stuff they will say and believe practically
    anything about it.

You CAN make a lot of money selling overpriced liquid vitamins.

Yeah, the absorbtion is probably better - but a lot of the Hi-techmumbo-jumbo is probably there just to confuse and impress people who don't know much about nutrition or science.

AND the absorbtion-to-price ratio makes liquid mlm vitamins
    pretty expensive compared to hard vitamins.

Remember - people want to make money - they want to support their decisions and they get into a Zealous State sometime.

This is part of what gives mlm a bad name - overzealous
    distributors telling you the the juice cures cancer and stuff
    like that.
    Eniva & Vibe Investigative Report in the Minneapolis StarTribune Newspaper -

Annual Sales for 2007
    Down 76.7%
    Attendance at 2008 Las Vegas Conference
    Down 50%
    Active Distributors Since 2007
    Down 280,000
    Future is not looking up for Eniva & Vibe.

You are full of it I have been taking Vibe since my cancer operatio. Just got my 5 yr release. Dont sell the vit. just take it. I have competed in 3 mini marathons, 2 full marathons, a sprint tri athalon, 3 1/2 ironmans, and on full 140.6 ironman. What Vit do you take if any.

Re: Eniva, any info?

Fall Guy, what is it you like about Eniva?

Gail

Health is the first Wealth
    http://o2globalteam.info
    Last edited by maxteam; 07-04-2016 at 11:25 AM.