+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Eniva, any info?

I was looking at the corporate site Eniva.com and it looks good (don't they all) and even tried a sample packet and I actually like the taste and felt it immediately.

Any reps with the company?

Pam

Re: Eniva, any info?

Hi Pam,

I've been working Coastal Vacations full time for the past 19 months, and have done very well with them, and I actually stopped working Coastal full time to shift all of my attention on Eniva.

[font=Lucida Sans]You can get more info on Eniva and VIBE

NO referral links on the boards.

Also, if you would like a copy of my eBook on how my upline went from $6k a month to over $60k a month with Eniva in 12 months, and now over $100k a month, then send me a PM with your email address and I will send you a copy if you're seriously considering Eniva.

My team also has a direct mail system in place for people who HATE cold calling or prospecting by phone. This system can help recruit ALL of your new people and they can use this duplicable system to help build their organization. Kind of what top distributors in Herbal Life did in the early and mid-1990's with those little blue and yellow mail order booklets. This system is working right now to help build our organization. This is discussed in my eBook as well!

Best of luck in 2006!

~Ca$h
    Last edited by sojustask; 12-15-2005 at 08:30 PM.

retirewithshawn.com Guest

Great Company,wrong Board.

Cash,

Check your PM, I sent my contact number as I'd like to join today.

Thanks!

Lucy

Quote Originally Posted by PamelaGarrett
    I was looking at the corporate site Eniva.com and it looks good (don't they all) and even tried a sample packet and I actually like the taste and felt it immediately.

Any reps with the company?

Pam
    Pam, I'm a rep for the company. You won't get rich from it but if you like the products and recommend, you will a nice little income over time, most likely.

I'm not in it for the marketing. I was in MLM too many years to want to go back to doing that grind again. But I like the products and signed up as a rep to get the 50% discount.

I can probably hook you up with a "realistic" person to talk to if you want questions answered without the sales pitch. If you look at my profile you can access the site, where in you should be able to get a lot of your questions answered.

Namaste'

Lady Mod

Pam forget about the link on my profile, I wasn't thinking, lol. You already have a link to someone's website if you've looked it over and ordered a sample.

That would be the person who can best steer you to the marketing/business end of this program. If all you want is a non-interested party's opinion, I think you have several off the thread already. :)

As far as how to marketing it, there are going to be tons of ideas and pitches about that. As you have already seen. Big promises, email lists, call lists are a dime a dozen. That's my opinion based on 10 years of experience in the field. So, don't take that kind of hype to heart.

If I can assist you in understanding anything else, please let me know. But if you decided to join, join under the person whose website you have already.

Again, Namaste'

Lady Mod

Lady Mod,

No thanks, I just signed up and liked the team and direct mail system they're using.

Good luck to you!

Lucy

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy Kruger
    Lady Mod,

No thanks, I just signed up and liked the team and direct mail system they're using.

Good luck to you!

Lucy
    I don't believe I was talking to you Lucy.

Namaste'

Lady Mod

Lady Mod,

Excuse me, no need to be nasty! I miss read. Personally I can't see why any one would want to work with you.

Lucy

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy Kruger
    Lady Mod,

Excuse me, no need to be nasty! I miss read. Personally I can't see why any one would want to work with you.

Lucy
    I wasn't being nasty Lucy, I was simply correcting your error. You shouldn't read your own emotions into what others post, many times you will find that you were wrong.

Frankly dear, if you find me hard to want to work with, I don't see you building a very big organization. I was once at a point where I had several hundred people I worked with that looked to me for help and assistance before I retired. There's not a single one of them who would agree with your assessment.

A kinder heart and more tolerance of others will take you far Lucy.

I wish you well in your endeavors.

Namaste'

Lady Mod

Is Eniva available in other countries or only the US ?

IamCanadian

I sent you a PM!

I went to an Eniva Convention with someone trying to recruit me. I HATE nutritional MLM's.

That said, and Eniva is very much like the others, all you hav e to do is fill in the blanks..Until I ran across _______, I fell run down, tired..had cancer of the pimples..etc, etc..I started taking _______, and the pimples are gone I felt like a million and my upline is making a million..

That said, I was very impressed with the company, I won't do an nutritional MLM but if I were I would do Eniva.

It is owned by twins..and one of them just graduated from Medical School.

One of the most impressive things about Eniva was people were going up on stage that werent your "winning" people in most walks of life. People in wheel chairs, people of color..etc.

I wont be working Eniva any time soon..but if you want more info..or want to sign up I would like to refer you to one of the nicest people you will ever meet and a rising star in the company..

feel free to email me at [email protected] for more info

Quote Originally Posted by Samoyedman
    One of the most impressive things about Eniva was people were going up on stage that werent your "winning" people in most walks of life. People in wheel chairs, people of color..etc.
    What is that supposed to mean, people of color?

People of another race aren't "winning" people in most walks of life?

Ignorant hick!

Pam

(oops), I meant Pam, PM

I sent you a private message a few days ago.

I don't know much about the ENIVA opportunity, but I went to their website and it was flooded with religious overtones. That's a major pet peave and red flag of mine.

Similar Threads

1. Need info on www.yesfreecashonline.info
    By wolverene in forum Internet Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-19-2008, 01:25 PM
  2. Please help! My dad had bank info stolen. need info,
    By krazy12982 in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-16-2007, 11:49 PM
  3. Agel Vs Eniva Vs Usana
    By S950 in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 10