+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Re: Document Pro Data Inc

I Think Scambuster Said It Best... No Free Lunch!!!!

Hey folks... here is the current scammer's information on the same email I recieved but did not reply to at all.

X-Message-Status: n:0
    X-SID-PRA: Stephen Larson
    X-SID-Result: TempError
    X-Message-Info: 6sSXyD95QpUWk2CT9Z6wgrorr1+0OhLZblcFTU+Lt/E=
    Received: from web38403.mail.mud.yahoo.com ([209.191.125.34]) by bay0-mc5-f3.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.1830);
    Tue, 4 Apr 2006 21:23:17 -0700
    Received: (qmail 18640 invoked by uid 60001); 5 Apr 2006 04:23:17 -0000
    Message-ID: <[email protected] .com>
    Received: from [207.25.251.21] by web38403.mail.mud.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 04 Apr 2006 21:23:17 PDT
    Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 21:23:17 -0700 (PDT)

Also from Craigslist... Stratgic Services Inc was the name of the "company" I replied to.. luckily I kept the email short.

listen guy's your getting in to some very serious crap you no,i have friend's that do this as well as bye ATV's and ship them to germany,you must under no sercumstance get involved unless you want to go to jell ,I have an other site you can find everything out about money laundring .so go check it out.

http://www.assetprotectionbook.com/hide_offshore.htm

;)

Hi, new to the forum...and fully immersed in my quest to educate those who may have been scammed....or are about to be scammed...

This wonderful opportunity is now in the shape and form of "Melissa Rees, Staffing Team, Seco Ads International". Answer a bogus job ad in Craigslist or careerbuilders.com, and that's the email you get.

Amounts may differ...
    Names will differ...
    but the BS remains the same.

Just received the same thing in my email. as soon as I saw it I said money laundering.
    Her name is Melissa Rees be very afraid.
    Here's what she said.

-Available Position: Part Time Representative - - $4,500 Monthly, Part Time Job

Your job is to receive and process (cash) the money orders or cashier checks
    that our US customers have to pay to our company for advertising packages. In
    this way the payment will be received faster (money orders are cleared in
    Germany in 30 days from the day are received).

You have 10% commission from every payment that you will receive so you will be
    paid for your services same day you process the payment because you will deduct
    your share directly.

The job is 100% legal in USA and all our sales activities are recorded at US
    work bureau.

In order to start your job today we have some requirements:

1. Be at least 20 years old and have a bank account (in order to cash
    checks/money orders without fees - IMPORTANT: WE WILL NEVER ASK FOR YOUR BANK
    ACCOUNT NUMBERS OR OTHER FINANCIAL INFORMATION FROM YOU)
    2. Have a postal address where you will receive money orders and cashier checks
    from our customers, your home address will be fine or a PO Box, if you have one.
    3. Possibility to check your email and respond to our messages (if any) same
    day.

Our support team will be next to you in order to have all payments processed
    same day.

All you need is an established bank account, where you will cash the checks. It
    really depends where you cash the checks. We do not welcome new bank accounts
    for our business for a few reasons. First, you won't be able to cash checks
    fast, because the banks put at least a few weeks' hold to deposits into a new
    account.

We do make background research on all the international customers before we sell
    our advertising packages.
    We also verify the checks for funds availability before it arrives to you. In an
    outstanding case of any problem, we offer a full guarantee to cover the fees.
    That way you can feel absolutely protected and safe.

You will receive various payments from our US or Canada buyers for our
    advertising packages.

In GERMANY they usually deliver the funds within 10 days if we have one bank
    account open to one US bank (we have the bank account open to one GERMANY bank
    -- this will delay payments with another 3-4 days) and this delay is not
    profitable for our company.

With US representative's help we can process these payments faster and the
    customers will be served faster. We are selling in US 95% from time advertising
    packages like ads in Europe Newspapers, eMail marketing packages, Search engine
    services.

If there will be something that you don't know, simply ask our support team and
    you will have all the answers within few hours or minutes.

Please call me Melissa, my name is Melissa Rees and I will keep you informed
    regarding payments and procedures.

Here is step by step explanation of entire process:

1. You agree with our contract and are ready to process payments.
    2. We advertise our products and in 4-5 days after you agreed with terms you
    start to receive payments from our customers (money orders, checks) made payable
    to your name and address for instant processing
    3. You cash one payment (check or money order) - at the bank or check cashing
    store
    4. You deduct your 10% from total amount of the check or money order that you
    receive and cash.
    5. You transfer us 90% minus transfer costs (the transfer costs are paid from
    our 90%) with bank to bank transfer
    6. You receive another payment and you process it.

This job implies only checks/money orders cashing, nothing else is required to
    work for us. We will never ask you any fees to work for us.

To begin this job we need your FULL NAME AND ADDRESS (your postal address --
    home address) FOR PAYMENTS that will be mailed(shipped) to your address:

Full name:
    Address:
    City, State, Zip code:
    Email Address:
    Phone number:

The money orders and cashier checks that will be processed by you can be cleared
    same day you receive the USPS delivery.

If you agree with the contract and want to start the job Your response with your
    name and address is expected today.

From the moment we have your approval that you agree with all terms of the
    contract and your name and address we will start the advertising program and ask
    customers to send checks and money orders to your address.

How you will be paid: You will have 10% from each payment that you receive and
    process AND also will receive every two weeks $1,000 paycheck from our company
    starting the day you process your first payment.

After 30 days of testing period we`ll sign by mail contract for long-term.
    Within these 30 days, testing period, your approval to work for our company is a
    legally binding contract, you cannot agree now, make us spend money advertising
    and then leave this job.

Please be responsible. Job is very simple and all terms are clear.

Thank you for your time

Melissa Rees, Staffing Team, Seco Ads International
    Grünwalder Strasse 115, Munich, Bavaria 81548 , Germany
    Tel: +49 89 189 33 111, +49 89 189 33 112, +49 89 189 33 113
    [/B]

I am SOOOO happy that I was able to find this Forum with information about those creeps Document Pro Data. I have received the SAME email as all of you offering a $4500.00 a month income for "processing checks". They have my information but I have yet to receive anything from them. The business is located in Germany and the phone number that I called and WAS able to speak with a very nice lady that was also very fluent in English. She had mentioned that her phone has been ringing off the hook with calls from people looking for either a Melissa Rees or Seco Ads International. She said that no such person/company could be linked to that number. What a joke they are, huh...let them TRY to threaten to break my legs...they wouldn't get past the sidewalk of my house the way my husband is. :)

Also, anyone familiar with a company called Ole Web Design...they are based in the Ukraine. I received a response from a person named "Jura" in regards to letting them have deposits made to my PayPal account and using Western Union to forward the amount minus 20%...I jumped too soon and they have already deposited $600.00 in my account. I stopped the 1st transfer as I was a bit concerned that SOMETHING would be really fishy and I don't want ANY involvement in any type of Money Laundering garbage. I also noticed their web site is now down. Anybody have a clue? Please let me knowe if you have any suggestions!

These payment processing scams are growing daily.....

Wow! I am SO glad I checked this site before I "signed the contract". For me, The message was the same, the name was different. Think time, It's:

Christine Gerard, Staffing Team, Seco Pro International
    Grünwalder Strasse 114, Munich, Bavaria 81543 , Germany
    Tel: +49 89 189 33 115, +49 89 189 33 116, +49 89 189 33 117

Thank God I thought to check this site! I actually just found this time today checking up on yet another scam. Im starting to think that finding legitimate work is next to impossible on the internet. Oh well. :rolleyes: