+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: I've gotta share this here...

Hi all,
    No offense taken by anyone. I work in customer service/sales and deal with "all kinds"... I could tell you tales that would curl your hair *lol*. Since I work with the public I got a real kick out of the tales.
    Anyway, Yes... my wife runs a horse rescue and one of my interests is web design and graphics creation. I had that image in my library so I worked it up into a metallic "plaque". I don't know if it is a little girl or not... but it does mean a lot to my wife. :) My other sites are one I donated to a wildlife re-hab organization and my site which is dedicated to web graphic tutorials for the beginner. My wife's site is listed in my profile.
    Didn't feel like making a Christmas avatar this year.
    Thanks for the avatar compliment Payek...
    cheers,
    Paul

ps Ok... you'all got me into a 'creative' mood... the new avatar is a pic of Ike (my horse who recently passed away) with my wife. it is in a bronze frame with a Mahogony background... with a glass cover.

this is the original graphic used in my previous avatar...
    Last edited by PaulM; 12-04-2005 at 01:47 AM.

war_man is offline the gatekeeper of honesty and integrity in self

Any man or woman doing anything to help animals out gets an A+ in my book, I think in lots of ways they are a more feeling life form then most of us.. cool avatar also PaulM.. And have good one...
    war_on_scam

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work...

Quote Originally Posted by PaulM
    Hi all,
    No offense taken by anyone. I work in customer service/sales and deal with "all kinds"... I could tell you tales that would curl your hair *lol*. Since I work with the public I got a real kick out of the tales.
    Anyway, Yes... my wife runs a horse rescue and one of my interests is web design and graphics creation. I had that image in my library so I worked it up into a metallic "plaque". I don't know if it is a little girl or not... but it does mean a lot to my wife. :) My other sites are one I donated to a wildlife re-hab organization and my site which is dedicated to web graphic tutorials for the beginner. My wife's site is listed in my profile.
    Didn't feel like making a Christmas avatar this year.
    Thanks for the avatar compliment Payek...
    cheers,
    Paul

ps Ok... you'all got me into a 'creative' mood... the new avatar is a pic of Ike (my horse who recently passed away) with my wife. it is in a bronze frame with a Mahogony background... with a glass cover.

this is the original graphic used in my previous avatar...

PaulM: wasn't trying to be a smart***. I just really couldn't tell; because
    the picture is so small. I realize that's because of the avatar size
    limitation.
    Nice idea. Sorry about your horse.
    What is the other one at the bottom? I believe you said it was "your
    previous avatar.

may the force be with you... :)