+ Reply to Thread

Help Stop Another Right-Wing Fascist Loony Ego Fest

Here is the result of the censorship some of these right-wing freaks have been braying for. : a G.O.P "Free Speech Zone” in cyber space. If anybody wants to see how much “Freedom” of speech these right-wing fakes and frauds really support, just try to post something on Free Republic that doesn’t read like a transcript from Bill O’Reilley’ last talking points script, and you’ll see how long it lasts on the board: No more than about 15 seconds.

All these fascist zombies deal in is labels, stereotypes and excuses for the outrages their favorite GOP Mobsters commit against others in the name of my country....of course, while always attempting to tar their victims with their own slime. They are nothing more than absurd cariactures of themselves.

What these pseudo-conservatives are trying to do is turn this site into another right-wing fascist ego fest consisting of yet another liturgical spectacle of right –wing loonies patting themselves on the back while lambasting so called “liberals” for the very things they are obviously more guilty of themselves, and singing hosannas to the Flying Monkey and his global killing machine the whole time.

These people are sickos and beyond redemption since they haven’t even begun to take a good look at themselves and at this point, obviously, never will.. That’s the most obvious and pathetic part of it all. They are lost and will have to be simply written off in the hopes they haven’t been able to permanently pollute and infect the minds of their children…if they have any.

One corrollary I and, I'm sure, others have noticed among them is: The more fanatical and hysterically devout they get about the so called "War On Terror" and un-critical the belief in the lies of The Flying Monkey and Cheney, the more incapable they seem to be at cogently expressing a series of coherent and original thoughts.They are all reading from the same script. In fact, I'm willing to bet that if they exchanged monikers, we wouldn't be able to differentiate their drivel between them.

it's funny to see some of them take this stuff so seriously and whine about being confronted with the truth. It must be like getting doused with cold water while in a sound sleep for them. Some people wake up later and some earlier than others. In any case, a lot of people are long overdue for a rude awakening. It's coming.
    Last edited by dchristie; 11-28-2005 at 05:46 AM.

Re: Help Stop Another Right-Wing Fascist Loony Ego Fest

Quote Originally Posted by dchristie
    What these pseudo-conservatives are trying to do is turn this site into another right-wing fascist love fest consisting of yet aonother liturgical spectacle of right �wing loonies patting themselves on the back while lambasting so called �liberals� for the very things they are obviously more guilty of themselves, and singing hosannas to the Flying Monkey and his global killing machine the whole time.

These people are sickos and beyond redemption since they haven�t even begun to take a good look at themselves and at this point, obviously, never will.. That�s the most obvious and pathetic part of it all. They are lost and will have to be simply written off in the hopes they haven�t been able to permanently pollute and infect the minds of their children�if they have any.
    Kind of like the pot calling the kettle black there dchristie.

I think it would be interesting to converse with you about the differing viewpoints. Unfortunately, it appears by most of your rants a conversation will never take place. You seem to prefer to stand on a soap box and lecture to the masses, many times preaching to your own choir.

It's unfortunate really, because I do think under all your ranting and raving and name calling there lies something possibly worth hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by RegulationE
    Kind of like the pot calling the kettle black there dchristie.

I think it would be interesting to converse with you about the differing viewpoints. Unfortunately, it appears by most of your rants a conversation will never take place. You seem to prefer to stand on a soap box and lecture to the masses, many times preaching to your own choir.

It's unfortunate really, because I do think under all your ranting and raving and name calling there lies something possibly worth hearing.

Or not.

Quote Originally Posted by dchristie
    Here is the result of the censorship some of these right-wing freaks have been braying for. : a G.O.P "Free Speech Zone” in cyber space. If anybody wants to see how much “Freedom” of speech these right-wing fakes and frauds really support, just try to post something on Free Republic that doesn’t read like a transcript from Bill O’Reilley’ last talking points script, and you’ll see how long it lasts on the board: No more than about 15 seconds.

All these fascist zombies deal in is labels, stereotypes and excuses for the outrages their favorite GOP Mobsters commit against others in the name of my country....of course, while always attempting to tar their victims with their own slime. They are nothing more than absurd cariactures of themselves.

What these pseudo-conservatives are trying to do is turn this site into another right-wing fascist ego fest consisting of yet another liturgical spectacle of right –wing loonies patting themselves on the back while lambasting so called “liberals” for the very things they are obviously more guilty of themselves, and singing hosannas to the Flying Monkey and his global killing machine the whole time.

These people are sickos and beyond redemption since they haven’t even begun to take a good look at themselves and at this point, obviously, never will.. That’s the most obvious and pathetic part of it all. They are lost and will have to be simply written off in the hopes they haven’t been able to permanently pollute and infect the minds of their children…if they have any.

One corrollary I and, I'm sure, others have noticed among them is: The more fanatical and hysterically devout they get about the so called "War On Terror" and un-critical the belief in the lies of The Flying Monkey and Cheney, the more incapable they seem to be at cogently expressing a series of coherent and original thoughts.They are all reading from the same script. In fact, I'm willing to bet that if they exchanged monikers, we wouldn't be able to differentiate their drivel between them.

it's funny to see some of them take this stuff so seriously and whine about being confronted with the truth. It must be like getting doused with cold water while in a sound sleep for them. Some people wake up later and some earlier than others. In any case, a lot of people are long overdue for a rude awakening. It's coming.

You are worried about "pseudo-conservatives" steppin' on your free speech rights? On THIS board? I am quite sure that you and your ilk will remain in the vast majority. Most Republicans have jobs and stuff. Also, just because your mere existence was used as a reason to reinstate me(LOL), that is not the same as wanting you silenced. It is just like a TV...you can turn it off if you don't like it. Just like you must do anytime yet another 500 page report by yet another bipartisan commitee completely exonerates the President of your favorite spurious charge. Right?

5. 11-29-2005, 04:50 AM