+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vent Room

sojustask is offline The Late, Great Lady Mod - Retired User Rank

Vent Room

As requested a new Boxing thread has been added to the forum. This in NO WAY is meant to stop heated debates that take place on the threads. It is established as an alternative to banning members who are "out of control" with their anger at each other.

It's real simple, this is where you can vent and spew on each other until you work all that hate out of your system.

Now, we are going to run this like a boxing match because, let's face it. If you are sent there, or go there on your own, you are TICKED OFF IN A MAJOR WAY and duking it out with someone.

So, as with any sport, we will have a few rules.

You can take up to 8 posts to get things out of your system per fight. Your opponent has the same alloted to them.

Rule 1:
    No bashing of the opponents family. For those of you who don't seem to know what family is, that would be Father, Mother, siblings, aunts, uncles, children and grandparents, cousins. Your fight is with each other, not each other's families.
    [B]

Rule 2:
    No Gang fights. This is a verbal boxing match, not a war. If you are sent here or come of your own accord it will be because you need to blow off steam in order to be allowed back into "civilized" company. Extra people piping in risk being banned.

Breaking these rules will be considered "hitting below the belt" and the guilty party will sit a day out of the forum. After 12 rounds the fight is over, I expect you to have the anger and hate out of your system by then. So, make the posts count. If you continue on beyond 12, you'll be banned 24 hours.

Showing up to vent by yourself is allowed, however without an opponent no match takes place, therefore, no poll will be made. There is no shame in choosing not to fight. That also doesn't give you permission then to take it back to the original thread it started on or to "bait" the other person into a fight.

Lady Moderator
    Last edited by sojustask; 11-27-2005 at 03:54 PM.

Re: Vent Room

Grim17; you may take this the wrong way, or maybe not.

I have seen you complaining about a few people on this forum for the last couple of weeks. It really amazes me that you ramble on and on about something that is entirely meaningless. Like you've had an unfair trial and want to appeal. You must have some underlying childhood issues to deal with.

So my observation; that "W" in your avatar must represent "whiner"
    Last edited by Rawb; 12-09-2005 at 08:24 AM.

3. 12-09-2005, 08:11 PM

the gatekeeper of honesty and integrity in self

war_man is offline the gatekeeper of honesty and integrity in self User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by Rawb
    Grim17; you may take this the wrong way, or maybe not.

I have seen you complaining about a few people on this forum for the last couple of weeks. It really amazes me that you ramble on and on about something that is entirely meaningless. Like you've had an unfair trial and want to appeal. You must have some underlying childhood issues to deal with.

So my observation; that "W" in your avatar must represent "whiner"
    Neither sides ever going to understand the other sides point of view, I guess thats why they call it politics. And trust me i see what your saying above....
    But i think Lady Mods got it all covered rather well, She wont let either side get out of hand,,"thats a tough Job"
    Last edited by war_man; 12-09-2005 at 11:23 PM.
    war_on_scam

AS ALL THE WORLD CAN PLAINLY SEE!!the right wing fascists of this forum have no respect for the law!!(forum moderator rules)they totally ignore this as if they are EXEMPT BY PRIVELIDGE OF BROWNOSIN in the real world!!little do they suspect that it is their eventual and by currant internet standards likely sooner than they think DOWNFALL!!but that is the way of things!!and fools are soon caught in their own disregard!!how the ways of the world never change!!for be with the many or be with the one for he sent his son of a GUN!?go figure!?just askin!! :eek: :p :rolleyes: