+ Reply to Thread

The next Democratic front runner for President

Well don't be surprised it the Dems elect this guy as their 2008 front runner.

He stands for the very thing they want.

Iran President: Charge Bush for War Crimes

TEHRAN, Iran - Iran's hard-line president said Saturday the Bush administration should be tried on war crimes charges, and he denounced the West for pressuring Iran to curb its controversial nuclear program.

"You, who have used nuclear weapons against innocent people, who have used uranium ordnance in Iraq, should be tried as war criminals in courts," Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said in an apparent reference to the United States.

Ahmadinejad did not elaborate, but he apparently was referring to the U.S. military's reported use of artillery shells packed with depleted uranium, which is far less radioactive than natural uranium and is left over from the process of enriching uranium for use as nuclear fuel.

Since the Iraq war started in 2003, American forces have fired at least 120 tons of shells packed with depleted uranium, an extremely dense material used by the U.S. and British militaries to penetrate tank armor. Once fired, the shells melt, vaporize and turn to dust.

"Who in the world are you to accuse Iran of suspicious nuclear armed activity?" Ahmadinejad said during a nationally televised ceremony marking the 36th anniversary of the establishment of Iran's volunteer Basij paramilitary force.

Iran has been under intense international pressure to curb its nuclear program, which the United States claims is part of an effort to produce nuclear weapons. Iran denies such claims and says its program is aimed at generating electricity.

Iran insists that it has the right to fully develop the program, including enrichment of nuclear fuel — a process that can produce fuel for nuclear reactors or atomic bombs.

See the rest HERE

Damn, this guy sounds just like a Dem ;)

Maybe he's going to be our next leader, don't be surprised!!!

I think we finally know who this dchristi really is!!!

Re: The next Democratic front runner for President

Don't be ridiculous HD, the guy is not an American. If he does anything, it will be to run his own country without interference from the United States.

Lady Mod

Well, you gotta admit he stands for the very thing the Dems do :)

Quote Originally Posted by hdmarketing
    Well, you gotta admit he stands for the very thing the Dems do :)
    Well, wasn't that the point of giving them a Dem ocracy?

Lady Mod

Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    Well, wasn't that the point of giving them a Dem ocracy?

Lady Mod
    Who gave Iran a democracy?

Quote Originally Posted by Grim17
    Who gave Iran a democracy?
    Oops, sorry, I got ahead of myself. That's the next take over, I mean war. :eek:

My bad.

Lady Mod

is democracy in the constitution!?what is in the contitooty!!anyone ever read it!?if i do......someone is in for it!!the grim will get grimmer!!or add an "e" and you have "grime"!!gonna wash that grime right outa our hair,gonna....:eek: :p :rolleyes:
    Last edited by lexx; 11-27-2005 at 07:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hdmarketing
    Well don't be surprised it the Dems elect this guy as their 2008 front runner.

He stands for the very thing they want.

Iran President: Charge Bush for War Crimes

TEHRAN, Iran - Iran's hard-line president said Saturday the Bush administration should be tried on war crimes charges, and he denounced the West for pressuring Iran to curb its controversial nuclear program.

"You, who have used nuclear weapons against innocent people, who have used uranium ordnance in Iraq, should be tried as war criminals in courts," Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said in an apparent reference to the United States.

Ahmadinejad did not elaborate, but he apparently was referring to the U.S. military's reported use of artillery shells packed with depleted uranium, which is far less radioactive than natural uranium and is left over from the process of enriching uranium for use as nuclear fuel.

Since the Iraq war started in 2003, American forces have fired at least 120 tons of shells packed with depleted uranium, an extremely dense material used by the U.S. and British militaries to penetrate tank armor. Once fired, the shells melt, vaporize and turn to dust.

"Who in the world are you to accuse Iran of suspicious nuclear armed activity?" Ahmadinejad said during a nationally televised ceremony marking the 36th anniversary of the establishment of Iran's volunteer Basij paramilitary force.

Iran has been under intense international pressure to curb its nuclear program, which the United States claims is part of an effort to produce nuclear weapons. Iran denies such claims and says its program is aimed at generating electricity.

Iran insists that it has the right to fully develop the program, including enrichment of nuclear fuel — a process that can produce fuel for nuclear reactors or atomic bombs.

See the rest HERE

Damn, this guy sounds just like a Dem ;)

Maybe he's going to be our next leader, don't be surprised!!!

I think we finally know who this dchristi really is!!!

when you say "our",(next leader)i assume you mean your party.and i assume you have inside info to back it up!well i have to admit.this does seem right and fitting.but if you also mean "this guy" resists terrorist tactics like soveriegn invasions,and that makes him like a dem.then yes!you are right again.dems stand for free choice.and that thru real education.but i'm sure there's a balance in there.if you only had the education to understand it. :eek: :p :rolleyes:

Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    Oops, sorry, I got ahead of myself. That's the next take over, I mean war. :eek:

My bad.

Lady Mod
    That is absolutely brilliantly said and true. There you have it. The United States of America is allowed to invade any country on false WMD intelligence, kill over a hundred thousand of its civilians, then censor the count, take the oil, then hold an election and remind everyone of how ruthless the former president was in the 1980s, as if they ever cared.

- Ronald

Quote Originally Posted by Ronald
    That is absolutely brilliantly said and true. There you have it. The United States of America is allowed to invade any country on false WMD intelligence,
    You state this as matter of factly as "the sky is blue". Can you prove that the WMD wasn't moved before entering Iraq? Are you still willing to discount the Sarin, Risin, Anthrax and Mustard agent that were found there? How about the underground labs that were found that were sterilized clean - Nothing at all in them except dual use equipment. Were they just all fertilizer plants? If they were, why were the buried so deeply underground and fortified so heavily on the perimeters?

kill over a hundred thousand of its civilians, then censor the count,
    Are you the official innocent civilian body count taker? If the number was as truly as high as you profusely state, then surely someone besides MoveMichaelMooreOn.Org would be shouting these numbers from the rooftops....i.e. cbs/abc/bbc/nytimes/bostonglobe/losangelestimes. Is it possible that even these semi-reputable sources wouldn't touch such blatant propaganda with a 20' pole? I think that even the MSM has their limits.....Now, as far as reaching their op-ed pages, that's another story altogether.

take the oil,
    Please show me the oil transfers that have been deliberelty stolen by the present administration. I think that just the opposite is true by the exposition of the "oil for food scandal" since the war started. If we took so much oil, as spoils of war, how come our fuel prices almost hit 6 bucks/gallon not too long ago?

then hold an election and remind everyone of how ruthless the former president was in the 1980s, as if they ever cared.

- Ronald
    Your naivet'e is quite obvious at this juncture. I would suggest investigating more fact based material before repeating filthy slanderous lies from those who wish demoralization of our present mission. I have seen your ability to be open-minded at times, so please utilize your time in understanding the truth as it really is instead of what the left wants to distort it to be. Research is free and readily available to those that wish the blinders removed. Free your mind and learn. The truth isn't pretty, but it will set you free of your enslaved mental bondage. Good luck Ronald.

R8R :cool:

New Rules will soon be in affect. Please aquaint yourselves with them.

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=7612

Namaste'

Lady Mod