+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work...

Re: Liberal Dishonesty: When will it end?

I would think that someone such as Tom Delay would be the conservative's
    poster boy for their ethic of "honesty."

Quote Originally Posted by Grim17
    Translated, your saying "Who cares...who cares...who cares" You people on the left either spout such lies, support such lies, or give you approval by not objecting when those of your ideology use of such lies to attack the administration and make our government look bad in front of the world.

Synik, who is requesting those PDB's?

The Silverman commission already examined all of the PDB's and released their report six months ago. They said that if anything, the PDB's and other intelligence that the president received was even more critical of Iraq's threat than the National Intelligence Estimate was. So why would anyone be calling for documents that have already been looked at?

Because the democrats want to continue their use of lies and distortions to make the American people and the world believe that the administration lied, when they themselves know damn well that they did not. Same old story.
    All the briefs were not seen, please see my post on 11/23/05 Key Bush Briefing Left Out of View.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee1965
    Hi RegulationE,

By the way, is your avatar a Mobius Strip?

DeeDee1965
    Yes it is, thanks for noticing. Finally someone picked up on the concept. I had an "impossible box" that I was going to put up, but liked this one better because it does leave the viewer thinking it is not possible to create while it is very possible.

Sometimes people just need to look a little closer to find a way to accomplish something before simple throwing out an idea.

Liberal Dishonesty ...eh? What a joke.

Calif. Congressman Admits Taking Bribes
    Nov 28 2:31 PM US/Eastern
    Email this story

By ELLIOT SPAGAT
    Associated Press Writer

SAN DIEGO

Rep. Randy "Duke" Cunningham pleaded guilty Monday to conspiracy and tax charges, admitting taking $2.4 million in bribes in a case that grew from an investigation into the sale of his home to a wide-ranging conspiracy involving payments in cash, vacations and antiques.

Cunningham, 63, entered pleas in U.S. District Court to charges of conspiracy to commit bribery, mail fraud and wire fraud, and tax evasion for underreporting his income in 2004. Cunningham answered "yes, Your Honor" when asked by U.S. District Judge Larry Burns if he had accepted bribes from someone in exchange for his performance of official duties.

Cunningham, an eight-term Republican congressman, resigned after his guilty plea. He had announced in July that he wouldn't seek re- election next year.

House Ethics rules say that any lawmaker convicted of a felony no longer should vote or participate in committee work. Under Republican caucus rules, Cunningham also would lose his chairmanship of the House Intelligence subcommittee on terrorism and human intelligence.

The former Vietnam War flying ace is known on Capitol Hill for his interest in defense issues and his occasional temperamental outbursts.

After the hearing, Cunningham was taken away for fingerprinting. He will be released on his own recognizance until a Feb. 27 sentencing hearing. He could receive a maximum sentence of 10 years in prison.

He also agreed to forfeit to the government his Rancho Santa Fe home, more than $1.8 million in cash and antiques and rugs.

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2005/11/28/D8E5LLSO3.html

Quote Originally Posted by coontie
    I would think that someone such as Tom Delay would be the conservative's
    poster boy for their ethic of "honesty."

What will it mean to you when the charges are dismissed? Anything? Nah.

Get to know ronnie earle, up close and personal, if you want to meet a real verminous scumbag. He has yet to do anything not politically motivated. His supporters leave out the most significant episodes of his career as though they never happened. Check him out railroading an 11 year-old girl FOR CAPITAL MURDER right before elections to prove his tough stance on youthful offenders. I defy anyone to find a more perverse example of craven, naked, immoral ambition. Ever.

http://www.washtimes.com/national/20...1709-6873r.htm
    Last edited by pwrone; 11-28-2005 at 10:58 PM.

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work...

Nah is right!... Tom Delay, as in stalling will not be satisfied until he finds
    the right judge to aquit him. He looks at all of this like trying on shoes, to
    find the right one to fit.
    Well, as I've said before... in the end we get what we deserve for "leaders"
    as we the people allow all the election rigging and district seat theft and
    just let them go on and play their little game.
    Like You and Me really matter to them, hey? All they really care about
    us is that they get our tax payer money to pay their fat cat salaries and
    retirement benefits and free medical.
    By the way, have you noticed the "fine job" being done for the sake of
    our health care and prescription drugs? Carrot on a stick 'sorta things,
    pulled of by the lobbyist of the medical and prescription drug business/
    industry to get us to go out to the various insurance companies and
    buy all the "gap" insurance and other crap.
    Have you noticed the new prescription drug program. A literal pieve of
    CRAP at best.
    As the Czars' royal family once said in Russia: "let them eat cake!"
    So you think they really care about you, eh? Have they ever got you
    fooled!
    Keep watching the polls and stand by for developments...

Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    What will it mean to you when the charges are dismissed? Anything? Nah.

Get to know ronnie earle, up close and personal, if you want to meet a real verminous scumbag. He has yet to do anything not politically motivated. His supporters leave out the most significant episodes of his career as though they never happened. Check him out railroading an 11 year-old girl FOR CAPITAL MURDER right before elections to prove his tough stance on youthful offenders. I defy anyone to find a more perverse example of craven, naked, immoral ambition. Ever.

http://www.washtimes.com/national/20...1709-6873r.htm
    What was his political motivation for prosecuting 11 Democrats?

One thing I can tell you, and you can trust me on it. If you were indicted and went into a court demanding you be allowed to go "judge shopping" simply because the one who drew your case made contribututions to a particular political party, you would be laughed at long and hard, my friend. DeLay has already had more breaks than the average criminal defendant and that is one more outrage in a career of unethical and unseemly conduct.
    Last edited by centurion; 11-29-2005 at 04:28 AM.

You see, before Delay, there WERE only democrats.

So, what will it mean to you when the charges are dismissed? Anything? Nah.

Quote Originally Posted by dchristie
    Rep. Randy "Duke" Cunningham pleaded guilty Monday to conspiracy and tax charges, admitting taking $2.4 million in bribes in a case that grew from an investigation into the sale of his home to a wide-ranging conspiracy involving payments in cash, vacations and antiques.
    Read this carefully dchristie. I will demonstrate the difference between a partisan liberal hate monger (such as yourself) and someone who puts "right and wrong", "fact and fiction", and "good and bad" ahead of their politics.

I hope "Duke" gets the full 10 years in the slammer for abusing the position the people of his district honored him with. In my opinion, the penalty should automatically double for any elected official that abuses his position in this manner. Goodbye duke, and I hope some guy named "Bubba" makes you his beeyatch at club fed.

Quote Originally Posted by RegulationE
    Yes it is, thanks for noticing. Finally someone picked up on the concept. I had an "impossible box" that I was going to put up, but liked this one better because it does leave the viewer thinking it is not possible to create while it is very possible.

Sometimes people just need to look a little closer to find a way to accomplish something before simple throwing out an idea.
    create how,when,where,for what purpose(function)!?and what does it have to do with consideration!?dont you really mean shock and awe,or pretty beads for the savages!?look!!..WOW!!....now listen!! :eek: :D :rolleyes:

Quote Originally Posted by lexx
    create how,when,where,for what purpose(function)!?and what does it have to do with consideration!?dont you really mean shock and awe,or pretty beads for the savages!?look!!..WOW!!....now listen!! :eek: :D :rolleyes:
    lexx is there ever a time you actually read what a post is talking about before typing a response in poorly formated styles?

Create How: Take a strip of paper, twist it one time, glue it together (or staple if you prefer.

Create when: Anytime yo wish to figure out how it is done.

Create where: You can create it anywhere you happen to have paper and glue or staples.

Create for what purpose: Depends on what purpose you wish to create it for. The purpose of fun is always a good one.

What it has to do with consideration: All to often, people such as your self see things for what they want to see. Many times they believe it is impossible simply because they do not understand them. The Mobius Strip, while appearing impossible at first glance in my avitar, is quite easy to replicate. Until you consider the possiblity you may consider it impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    You see, before Delay, there WERE only democrats.

So, what will it mean to you when the charges are dismissed? Anything? Nah.
    Delay is toast, he might beat the texas case, but when Scanlon starts talking he's done. While the Abamoff scandal already has one body attached to it, the repugs would be quite stupid to try and silence Scanlon. He already made a deal to start talking, I just hope the feds can keep him safe.
    Last edited by tommy4887; 11-29-2005 at 09:14 PM.

Read this carefully dchristie. I will demonstrate the difference between a partisan liberal hate monger (such as yourself) and someone who puts "right and wrong", "fact and fiction", and "good and bad" ahead of their politics.

I hope "Duke" gets the full 10 years in the slammer for abusing the position the people of his district honored him with. In my opinion, the penalty should automatically double for any elected official that abuses his position in this manner. Goodbye duke, and I hope some guy named "Bubba" makes you his beeyatch at club fed.

Again, no reaction.

Funny, aint it?

I have posted many times claiming and proving that the people in this country that embrace a liberal ideology use false accusations, mis-quotes, distortions and out right lies as a part of their strategy to destroy president Bush and regain their lost political power.
    Doh.. nothing new here you know. Same things happened to Clinton. Politicians are all the same. Lie. Discredit. Gain power. Then lie, lie, lie and lie to stay in power, because teh opponet uses the same tactics.

war_man is offline the gatekeeper of honesty and integrity in self

Quote Originally Posted by Ronald
    Here is the American president, supposedly the most powerful man in the world, this clown is the best the Republican party could send out. This is not just embarrassing; It's catastrophic.

- Ronald
    Yea thats our moron president alright, lets ship him to iraq.And Yes I to agree Ronald very embarrassing and catastrophiic, and im sure there will be lots more fun to come from old GW.... and his boys...
    war_on_scam