+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Is ispeedway.com Business Op legitimate ?

Hi , Can anyone tell me about ispeedway.com warehouse sales Biz op ? I signed up for the 30 days trial . I asked many questions on their 800 customer service # .

They say they survive the 1998 .com crash , and taht SMC did not , and SMC changed their name three times . ispeedway says they have 150,000 ware house products to choose from to put on your own custombuilt website , you can sell 50 of these items from their warehouses at a time from your website , or your own items ( or combo of both their warehouse products and your own ) and that they put you on many search engines such as Yahoo and aol .

They say that whatever you earn during your 30 day - $ 9.99 special trial program use , you keep those earnings . They also say that they have contracts with all their product companies such as Nike , JVC , DELL computer , Microsoft , gucci , and so on , and that those product companies recieve 15 % of the sale of their items from ispeedway . Also , the items are at 4wholesale cost 40 - 60 % of retail . which leaves a good margin for you , the internet retailer to price the items at your own ' discount rate for competetive purposes .

Also , you may place items on E-Bay , and when a person clicks on your product on E-bay , the cutomer is taken to your Website where they can see the rest of your Web store .

You may have Pay - Pal . You only pay for the pproduct after the the customer pays you .

Is this for real and legite ?

Re: Is ispeedway.com Business Op legitimate ?

How was your experience here? I'm curious Ispeedway is a ligit opportunity...

I happen to work for ispeedway.com and can tell you that is a very legitimate business. We have several customers who make a very nice profit. It is all about how much time you invest and if you are truly serious about it. It is a business... a store just like a store in a mall, ect... you have to work at it and advertise it just like any other business. It can work if you work at it. It won't just happen like magic... unless you put the magic into it.
    Hissunshine

ispeedway made all kinds of promises and promoted several lies. they said you would have access to 160,000 products and get help on your site they forgot to mention that you only got to view only 5,000 to 10,000 products that were way over priced. id rather go to walmart or ebay and do my shopping against those prices. whos going to make money with that? not me.
    then if you wanted to view more of the products you had to pay for the access of the products. well ok but they didnt say that when they were so ancious to get me the chessey dvd. Everytime i called to get help they wouldnt answer any of my questions they would just try to get me to buy a bigger package and that would solve all my problems also they would conderdict everything i sayed. when all is said and done i know these poeple are not a repiatal company just a get rich scheme unless you spend big hard earned money you never had in the first place.

I had a very bad experience with them. Strong arm tactics to prevent me from canceling service with them. They may be ok for others but i think they have one of the worst customer service systems out today.

I find it quite sad that people who have tried internet speedway just couldnt make it work...My name is also the name of my store. of course then again I actually spent the time to advertise my page through ffa pages, free banner link pages and EVEN used my photoshop experience to make flyers for my page to pass out locally....Of course then again my guess is that most of you who tried it didnt upgrade your account, we got the platinum...it cost alot, but guess what it cost less than an actual physical business..No rent, no overhead, no employee salary/benefits costs! All i had to do was some actual work! Sounds to me like most of you thought you wouldnt have to do anything..And the nine ninety nine cents is simpky for shipping on the instructional dvd! I paid it..And woo hoo! I got the dvd..And if you really tried I-speedway, you would know that basic package you got offered only like fifty to a hundred products to you..YOU HAD TO UPGRADE...I am sure that I speedway feels sorry for the fact that you werent willing to put in the time, effort, or money to start a legitimate online business. In reality after reading the majority of the negative comments from you people...It sounds like the most of you are looking for an actual business that you dont have to work at or spend any money on...If thats the case maybe try an MLM and pray the people that started it arent gonna get locked up while you just spent your money trying to get a foot in the door...Or maybe try the crap on the first page of this where you take surveys for 1 credit all the way to 20.00 dollars a survey...depending on if you want to spend fourty dollars for access to the survey finder page, then spend the time filling out useless surveys where half of which you get turned down for despite the fact you paid a whole other page for "gauranteed" money.

In the end the only reason most of you have a problem with ispeedway is because you werent willing to actually WORK from home, or because they were slow at response time...It annoys me too that they take so long sometimes to respond, but guess what!!! They have tons of customers! Like the electric company, or any other company really
    Of course if you become a VIP member you can type in your phone number and be directed to someone who can help really fast! But you thought you would skate by on the basics...Does that work with any business? Does that work at your job? No? Then why would at work at this?
    Oh and i forgot to mention they also have online support throughout most of the day and week if you click the live help option! Guess you didnt see that either......

Oh well I guess some people just want to complain about anything and everything, despite the fact they didnt even try and run a real business!
    Lmao Did any of you even register with your states tax department so you could charge someone in your state the states required tax by law? NO?
    Hmmmmmmmmm Maybe all you complainers should think about the type of job you were really looking for instead of knocking one that works for those who are willing to try!

Quote Originally Posted by didwronged
    ispeedway made all kinds of promises and promoted several lies. they said you would have access to 160,000 products and get help on your site they forgot to mention that you only got to view only 5,000 to 10,000 products that were way over priced. id rather go to walmart or ebay and do my shopping against those prices. whos going to make money with that? not me.
    then if you wanted to view more of the products you had to pay for the access of the products. well ok but they didnt say that when they were so ancious to get me the chessey dvd. Everytime i called to get help they wouldnt answer any of my questions they would just try to get me to buy a bigger package and that would solve all my problems also they would conderdict everything i sayed. when all is said and done i know these poeple are not a repiatal company just a get rich scheme unless you spend big hard earned money you never had in the first place.
    Your just an idiot! Overpriced? they ran out of something that i wanted to sell still I couldnt find a wholesaler or dropshipper that offered the same price on that exact PSP system!And as far as what they promised! You probably didnt get the top package! When you get the top package you are allowed to sell up to i think five thousand fifty products! I am doing it right now! And as far as having to upgrade to see all the products, you can see all of them you jusy cant add all of them with out the top package! Not that anything you said in your statement was spelled correclty let alone true. An ya know what? Yeah you may get something cheaper at WAL MART, but in the end millions not like you would rather shop online and not support companies that abuse or mistreat employees then buy themselves out of the problem! And even many more would rather pay a few bucks more for something new rather than go to ebay and pay for some used or refurbished junk that more often than not isnt backed by a thirty day money bakc gaurantee....But then again as far as them trying to sell you bigger packages, maybe they wanted you to go for the big one so that they could allow you access to every single tool and support/product option they had so you could succeed. Of course that could be what it was I am sure you did your research..lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by dionak
    How was your experience here? I'm curious Ispeedway is a ligit opportunity...
    Look man dont listen to these negative people..Something tells me that most if not all of them would complain about rain in a heatwave! Either way all you need to know is that the only reason I tried it and succeeded was because

A. I heard about them on my XM Radio! And XM only uses legit advertisers and pride themselves on it...

B. I succeeded because i took the top package..It cost a lot, but really if you do the math alot less than a physical business....And even better no storage to pay for, no costs toehr than a small fee at the end of around a year or so! And if you arent making money off this in a year, you arent doing something right! And I have had help every step, it just took me calling sorry but these people probably tried other companies and failed at it, then came into this looking for a scam and made them in thier heads....But its not.

iSpeedway is a rip off!!!!!!!!!!!!! Be very careful when dealing with them. They don't give you the complete information about the return policy of the so called "UP Grade" from a basic store to a Silver or gold store. Once I received the information on the store and reviewed it, I did not want to continue with the service and was well within the 30 day trial period. They have a disclaimer that states "all upgrades are non-refundable". Therefore, I am screwed and out over $1,300! The other poster states that he works for iSpeedway and they have several people that do very well with the store. Well, several is not much considering how many people have the iSpeedway stores. iSpeedway actually contacted me to ask if they could carry and offer my products to other iSpeedway customers and I quickly turned them down. I would avoid them at all costs!

hello davidk,
    i am with ispeedway! and, well, i was going to get out of the business, but when i called they offered to build my own website for me, and help me out with alot of things, i am very new at it, and like always do you see what people say about walmart or kmarts? yes you have to spend time and advertise, i am brand new at this business, but, it takes common since to make things work, you cant just build a business and let things set. If your seirous about it, ispeedway, is a dropshipping business, we are the middle man and get paid commission. This is a great opportunity, and i do believe it does take about 5-6 months for a business to really take off. I am being patient and waiting to see what profit it will bring me. Yes they have awesome ebay tools, or auction tools. The customer service online only handles a certain teir of business, they are teir 1, and handle web site problems, or to help build something, teir 2, is more extensive, thats when you got to call them. I have had one person that was a total snott, ive been in customer service, and the people that just go to work and truely hate it have that sort of attitude.. the others have been very helpful. It states very clearly in all their programs what you will be charged, and how long you got for a refund... SO there again common since. Well my email and screen name is [email protected] if you wish to talk to me.

11. 11-06-2007, 06:26 PM

Reason
    personal

I speedway will sell you a cd for about 10 dollars and promise you the world but ask a rep for copies or info on 10 good customers they will change the subject they are SUCCEED CORPORATION they recently change the corp name due to overwhelming complaints just check the arizona better business bureal and do a search for ispeedway on this sight the negative outway the positive , I would stay clear away from this company if you want to file a complaint the best results is to go to the Secretary of state arizona websight with enough complaints they will shut this company down The company recently removed ispeedway info from the state websight and incorporated in denver instead of arizona under a different name..this my friend is a big red flag.......if you do a search for internet speedway and ispeedway in the state of arizona you will not find it now go to Betterwho-is.c*m you will find the contact person good luck

Original Business Start Date:April 2002
    Principal:Mr. Justin Padilla, Operations Manager
    Customer Contact:Mr. Justin Padilla, Operations Manager - (888) 877-3336 or [email protected]
    Incorporated:AZ
    Employees:34
    TOB Classification:Business Opportunity Cos., Internet Marketing & Advertising, Internet Services, Internet Shopping Services, Work-At-Home Cos.
    BBB Accreditation:This organization is not a BBB Accredited business.

Additional DBA Names
    Internet Speedway
    Ispeedway.Com

The BBB processed a total of 342 complaints about this company in the last 36 months, our standard reporting period.Of the total of 342 complaints closed in 36 months, 197 were closed in the last year.

I just heard advertisement on radio for Internet Speedway and "Googled" them. Thanks everyone for saving me time and money! Sounded to good to be true....

well, many of you know i posted on ispeedway b4 i gave them i chance. Well my own opinion of ispeedway is they are a rip off, many of their prices are way to high, they promised me traffic, and so on. I lost over $1,000.00 in business and have not had one sale I had to pay for cc processing, my traffic, and everything. Everyone that shops notices that all their products are outrageously high, And im closing my bank accnt so they cant get their 85.00 a month. Why pay if they can not fulfill their end of the deal.. They promise alot of things and do not go threw with it. So, I would say YES they are a rip off, they are a dangerous company, There people are tacky, and do not listen to you and keep getting referred to some where else, that just gets answering machines, I have told them over and over the situation, they promised to build me an elite website, with over 150,000 items available, And oh the ebay thing, you have to pay for your listing to, Youd figure the kind of money that you pay for Ispeedway, theyd keep promises, and pay for your Ebay Products you choose to put on from their ware house, So if you got money to waiste go ahead. This one is a scam.

Unlike others Ispeedway was going to incorporate Ispeedway into my current blog business that is registered with my state and with the federal government. You say you have to upgrade. I say if you can't make money with the basic package from doing simple SEO then its a ripoff.

I have been doing net based marketing for the past 3 years and by far ispeedway is the worst that I have encountered. I have done better with trial and error in my ebay business than anything they offered. They are for beginner emarketers that have no clue about how to get started. For someone like me who knows the game they are a waste and a true scam.

Quote Originally Posted by jcalexanders.com View Post
    I find it quite sad that people who have tried internet speedway just couldnt make it work...My name is also the name of my store. of course then again I actually spent the time to advertise my page through ffa pages, free banner link pages and EVEN used my photoshop experience to make flyers for my page to pass out locally....Of course then again my guess is that most of you who tried it didnt upgrade your account, we got the platinum...it cost alot, but guess what it cost less than an actual physical business..No rent, no overhead, no employee salary/benefits costs! All i had to do was some actual work! Sounds to me like most of you thought you wouldnt have to do anything..And the nine ninety nine cents is simpky for shipping on the instructional dvd! I paid it..And woo hoo! I got the dvd..And if you really tried I-speedway, you would know that basic package you got offered only like fifty to a hundred products to you..YOU HAD TO UPGRADE...I am sure that I speedway feels sorry for the fact that you werent willing to put in the time, effort, or money to start a legitimate online business. In reality after reading the majority of the negative comments from you people...It sounds like the most of you are looking for an actual business that you dont have to work at or spend any money on...If thats the case maybe try an MLM and pray the people that started it arent gonna get locked up while you just spent your money trying to get a foot in the door...Or maybe try the crap on the first page of this where you take surveys for 1 credit all the way to 20.00 dollars a survey...depending on if you want to spend fourty dollars for access to the survey finder page, then spend the time filling out useless surveys where half of which you get turned down for despite the fact you paid a whole other page for "gauranteed" money.

In the end the only reason most of you have a problem with ispeedway is because you werent willing to actually WORK from home, or because they were slow at response time...It annoys me too that they take so long sometimes to respond, but guess what!!! They have tons of customers! Like the electric company, or any other company really
    Of course if you become a VIP member you can type in your phone number and be directed to someone who can help really fast! But you thought you would skate by on the basics...Does that work with any business? Does that work at your job? No? Then why would at work at this?
    Oh and i forgot to mention they also have online support throughout most of the day and week if you click the live help option! Guess you didnt see that either......

Oh well I guess some people just want to complain about anything and everything, despite the fact they didnt even try and run a real business!
    Lmao Did any of you even register with your states tax department so you could charge someone in your state the states required tax by law? NO?
    Hmmmmmmmmm Maybe all you complainers should think about the type of job you were really looking for instead of knocking one that works for those who are willing to try!

Quote Originally Posted by jcalexanders.com View Post

That is perfect description of a classic Bait-and-switch scam.

In just one post you have completely discredited a business organization you were attempting to promote... Congratulations.