+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hand of Heaven SCAM!

these gifting lowlifes need to be put in prison. enuf is enuf

http://www.handofheaven.com/

you gotta love the familiar statement:

Hand of Heaven is a group of like-minded individuals that enjoy helping others. We are looking for other people like ourselves to assist those in need through the act of unselfish giving.

Have you ever wanted to help others but did not know where to start? Perhaps you did not have the financial means to accomplish your goals of helping those in need. This includes yourself! You can be the "Hand Of Heaven"!

if they feel this way, why not give to some good charities, oh I know why, because they get nothing in return from giving to charities. these people suck!

Re: Hand of Heaven SCAM!

Tons of people think they deserve charity money without humiliation that usually comes with receiving charity. And a greed of cause.

nomlms4me Guest

Looks more like the Handouts of Heaven!

Forgive me if I'm wrong, ...but is this just another GIFTING SCHEME!!???

I don't even want to look at it any further, it smacks of SCAM so badly! JBH

Can you see the red flags, everywhere!?

What's the product?

KLH
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

As I've discovered, the genius behind Hand of Heaven appears to be Peter Wolfing (of schemes such as the Phone Broadcast Club, G-Mail Sender).

You guys sure know a scam when you see one! lol

Each person in HOH is signing a document to send along with the "gift" they are sending to their sponsor stating that the money they are sending is a cash "gift" and they expect nothing in return.

We as citizens of the USA have the right to gift another individual up to 10,000USD without having to report it to the government. It's our rights.

Perfectly simple, ethical, FTC compliant program. Just like most other newer gifting programs. What makes any of these things a scam (MLM or gifting) is the scammers that get involved and take people for their money. That happens in every industry in sales, no matter what you're involved in.

With HOH, a person gets in and finds just one person and they break even. Thats 100% opposite than a scam. They are not being guaranteed anything. If they get 1, they got their cash back. If a person cant get 1 on their own, they do not belong in ANY of these industries, period. Becoming successful was not meant for the lazy and uneducated.

And for the record, PhoneBroadcastClub made me a rags to riches story simply using the broadcasting system to market my programs. Why is this a scam? I went from barely making enough to pay my rent to over 1k per day because of how many leads i was able to generate using PBC.

Maybe spend less time on forums, learn to market successfully and then maybe everything wont be a scam to you.

~Justin

Unfortunately for you, Justin, those "documents" do not stand up in court. They demonstrate a "lack of donative intent" and the systems using them are indeed considered to be illegal pyramid schemes as well as tax fraud.

justin wants to send us all gifts of cash?

Quote Originally Posted by justinw View Post

Each person in HOH is signing a document to send along with the "gift" they are sending to their sponsor stating that the money they are sending is a cash "gift" and they expect nothing in return.

We as citizens of the USA have the right to gift another individual up to 10,000USD without having to report it to the government. It's our rights.

Perfectly simple, ethical, FTC compliant program. Just like most other newer gifting programs. What makes any of these things a scam (MLM or gifting) is the scammers that get involved and take people for their money. That happens in every industry in sales, no matter what you're involved in.

With HOH, a person gets in and finds just one person and they break even. Thats 100% opposite than a scam. They are not being guaranteed anything. If they get 1, they got their cash back. If a person cant get 1 on their own, they do not belong in ANY of these industries, period. Becoming successful was not meant for the lazy and uneducated.

And for the record, PhoneBroadcastClub made me a rags to riches story simply using the broadcasting system to market my programs. Why is this a scam? I went from barely making enough to pay my rent to over 1k per day because of how many leads i was able to generate using PBC.

Maybe spend less time on forums, learn to market successfully and then maybe everything wont be a scam to you.

~Justin
    Since you just LOVE giving money away as a 'gift', expecting nothing in return, please, send me some. I sure could use some cold hard cash!

PM me and I'll send you my address, OK?

Thanks!:rryumy:

Gee, you HOH guys sure are generous!:yelcutelaughA:
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by stopscammers View Post
    these gifting lowlifes need to be put in prison.
    Some of them will be if it goes on for long enough (though that's a very big "if" and usually they make sure it doesn't, precisely to avoid that outcome, of course). The FTC's having a real crackdown on this crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Erneston View Post
    Some of them will be if it goes on for long enough (though that's a very big "if" and usually they make sure it doesn't, precisely to avoid that outcome, of course). The FTC's having a real crackdown on this crap.
    Erneston, in bold above, I wish it were really true. Where do you get this stuff?

Do you have a friend or relative in the FTC office or something, or is that just a wild guess/wish on your part?

It seems you say the same thing about MLM companies!?:crazy1:

Google "Cash gifting". The FTC's got their work cut out for them! When's this big "crackdown" starting?

Soon, I hope!

:yelcutelaughA:

You are 2 funny!
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Peter Wolfing is running another 1Up 2Up or whatever they which are gifting sites masquerading as something that looks genuine.

http://www.infinitydownline.com/

Look who is promoting Infinity Downline

Referred by: Claire & David Pegram

Wolfing is releasing a Infinty 100 which is $100 a month. Steer clear of them.

Quote Originally Posted by justinw View Post

~Justin

"Gifting" should not be considered a "break even" event. It's not an "industry". Your vocabulary indicates your intentions which are NOT to just give to those in need. Your intentions are to receive. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by Juulie Downs View Post
    "Gifting" should not be considered a "break even" event. It's not an "industry". Your vocabulary indicates your intentions which are NOT to just give to those in need. Your intentions are to receive. Period.
    Why else would they call it a 'business' or an 'industry' if not to receive $!

Great point, Juulie.

'Gifting', is a blatant, illegal scam no matter how it's sliced or gussied up.
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by Portent Of Doom View Post
    Peter Wolfing is running another 1Up 2Up or whatever they which are gifting sites masquerading as something that looks genuine.

http://www.infinitydownline.com/

Look who is promoting Infinity Downline

Referred by: Claire & David Pegram

Wolfing is releasing a Infinty 100 which is $100 a month. Steer clear of them.
    Infinity Downline is technically not cash gifting but it can avoided just the same. The $25 buys you access to their "library" of information products on various subjects like eBay, Microsoft Office, Marketing and so on. But most of the information products are outdated and/or junky sophomoric products. It's mostly a waste of $25 if all you want is the information. I suppose technically they have a product to offer versus cash gifting which has no product.

Quote Originally Posted by NotYourDaddysMLM View Post
    Infinity Downline is technically not cash gifting but it can avoided just the same. The $25 buys you access to their "library" of information products on various subjects like eBay, Microsoft Office, Marketing and so on. But most of the information products are outdated and/or junky sophomoric products. It's mostly a waste of $25 if all you want is the information. I suppose technically they have a product to offer versus cash gifting which has no product.
    Cool!

Thanks for clarifying a little!

Another 'plan' with marginal, practically worthless 'products', used as an excuse to shuffle money!

Just what the world needs...ing1:
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard