+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Earn20Daily

Earn20Daily

Hi has anybody heard about Earn20Daily thought I would check it out but I have my doubts about this one and I am now keeping away from high interest surf programs. I received an email that my Payout was completed and if there was a problem to contact them (a noreply address well thats a good start), well I did (no money in my Egold) and I did contact them and never got a reply. They always replied to other questions I had quite quickly but when PAYOUT is mentioned they go quiet. :(

Re: Earn20Daily

Mondeo,

Do NOT invest in earn20daily. It is an absolute SCAM! You can invest all you want, the site is functioning, but you well never be paid. Lots of people have invested in this one and nobody gets paid. Stay away from it!

Re: Earn20Daily

Thanks for that only had a small amount and have got that back from other honest programs.
    Wonder why (i have done a search)this has not featured on this site as others must have had a problem but also it is not listed on other surf programs banned sites other than Aussieearners....oh well one more I can flick.