+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Awsm Ads?

Awsm Ads?

Also, does anyone have any experience with the company awsm ads?

Here is a description:

Make huge profits placing ADS.
    Some of the most successful companies in the world such as PetSmart, Avon, KB Toys, Drugstore.com, Thrifty Rent-A-Car and Tupperware want to pay you to market their products!

AWSM Technology's clients are a Who's Who list of fortune 500 companies. With customers like Conoco Phillips and Billy Blanks Tae Bo, you can trust AWSM with all your Internet marketing needs. Advanced Web Site Marketing (AWSM) Technology, LLC has been around over 10 years and we've come up with a great home based business idea for anyone looking to work from home and tap into the huge power of the Internet!

So what do you think?

Re: Awsm Ads?

Hi,
    I just signed up with them. So we will see how it goes. But click here
    http://www.data.bbb.org/scripts/cgii...sh&zid=9001917

for a quick report from the Better Business Buereau.

Regards
    WF

Quote Originally Posted by bizmania
    Also, does anyone have any experience with the company awsm ads?

Here is a description:

Make huge profits placing ADS.
    Some of the most successful companies in the world such as PetSmart, Avon, KB Toys, Drugstore.com, Thrifty Rent-A-Car and Tupperware want to pay you to market their products!

AWSM Technology's clients are a Who's Who list of fortune 500 companies. With customers like Conoco Phillips and Billy Blanks Tae Bo, you can trust AWSM with all your Internet marketing needs. Advanced Web Site Marketing (AWSM) Technology, LLC has been around over 10 years and we've come up with a great home based business idea for anyone looking to work from home and tap into the huge power of the Internet!

So what do you think?

Thanks for the help, I'll take a look.

I just looked at the site http://www.awsmads.com/ and it seemed to have unrealistic earning estimates in my opinion.

How much have you spent though?

Hi, Im Frank,
    Keep away from awsm! I purchased 2 platinum packages for $20,000 5 months ago and have nothing to show for it. I am now taking legal action against them through a Phoenix attorney although I live in NC. Anyone looking for help in this fraud case contact me, fransuebon@aol.com

That just doesn't make any sense at all. People with that kind of disposable income don't throw it away on silly **** like this. They just don't.

You would be surpirsed! I heard people throwing away sums of money that made my head spin! It was impossible to believe but terrible true. It may have been their life's savings.

This one certainly made my head spin, WOW!
    Don't get scammed. Check out all opportunities or Companies before doing business.

moinul Guest

TO solidworks
    What company is suggest for please tell me..

Hi:

I am working with awsm and will let you know, I gave them alot of money and am suppose to get a check in Aug. Will keep you informed. So far I have been looking into it and have talk with a few people who work their and are very nice. I am going to meet one this weekend 5/6/06 if you would like e-mail me and I will keep you informed. benjidasiy@earthlink.net My name is corky

The Phoenix police Dept highly recommends reporting AWSM Technologies, LLC to the FBI:
    http://complaint.ic3.gov/

The IC3's mission is to serve as a vehicle to receive, develop, and refer criminal complaints regarding the rapidly expanding arena of cyber crime. The IC3 aims to give the victims of cyber crime a convenient and easy-to-use reporting mechanism.

This is the frist I have heard about anyone trying to get the ic3 involded. I just started to work with Awsm technology LLC and my website will be up and running in a few weeks. I will let everyone who is involded with awsm tech posted on this site, I will let you know if I get my frist check, I am suppose to get my check in July. Will keep you posted
    corky

Nah sorry. One look at the website, and my mind kept telling me no-no.

I have to tell you that any of you that have recently signed up with AWSM Ads...you will NOT make any money! This company only wants YOUR money and then they don't want to give refunds. I currently have a complaint with the BBB, but I am not hopeful that I will get my money back! I am so angry at them!

Some of you have posted how the people there are nice, well of course they are!!! BUT - try to call them up when you're looking for your first commission check and see what you get - NOTHING!!! I think there needs to be some kind of class action lawsuit, etc. to let other scam companies out there know they won't get away with this!

Run as fast as you can!!! I was on the inside and IT IS A SCAM!