+ Reply to Thread

Which one is the best to join right now

Since, no one wants to give advice in my later thread about set it up a new MLM. I want to know Which one is the best to join right now. Your advice will be greatly appreciated.

Ralph :cool:

Re: Which one is the best to join right now

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph
    Since, no one wants to give advice in my later thread about set it up a new MLM. I want to know Which one is the best to join right now. Your advice will be greatly appreciated.

Ralph, they will all tell you their program is the best to join. How could they not?

If you want to get involved in a program, do your own research on what interests you and find the plan that best suits your interest. At least that way, while you are in your learning curve, you will stay interested in the program.

Only SUPER salesmen/women can sell anything and make money, the rest should stick with those things they have conviction on.

Namaste'

Lady Mod

retirewithshawn.com Guest

Tell me your why,I will tell you which one.You do not have to be a salesman to make money at mlm.You need to know who to talk to.I can make a monkey money in mlm if they have a why? s

If you want serious mlm advice... I would suggest you go to mlm.com and ask there (especially when talking about starting a new MLM). There are a lot of companies being discussed on there and many successful people willing to help you.

No one can really say which is the best MLM company FOR YOU because each company is different and fits different people's personalities. For instance, some people do really well selling telecom services, and some do better with products. Some companies are more about getting reps than customers... and if you don't like recruiting, those companies aren't for you. Some companies are more about getting customers, but it sometimes takes longer to make good money in those companies. It really all depends on what you're looking for in a company and what you think is important.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph

Ralph, check your private messages.

Just Wondering

Thanks for your advice. Happy thank giving. I hope you guys really make it in your respective business. I'm going to continue searching for the one.