+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Mortgage Killer / Financial Equalization (FEAT)

Has anyone ever heard of these two programs or tried them. Do they work, almost seem too good to be true

www.themortgagekiller.org

any advice or response would be greatly appreciated....I have a guy coming over shortly to explain it and I would like to have the upper hand.

Thanks

Re: Mortgage Killer / Financial Equalization (FEAT)

so what happened?

Had the presentation, wouldnt really say how it works but for about 4500.00 they will send you info. Sounds like they consolidate all bills to mortgage and with the money saved put lump sums down on mortgage to pay off faster. I'm pretty sure I don't need to spend the money to figure that out....

Well BG75 you have got it all wrong. I would suggest that you go to my website www.themortgagekiller.org and read what is there and if you have further questions then contact me.
    You either had a poor presentation or you didn't grasp the facts.This process really works and it bothers me that you would scam something that you don't understand.
    Bill Perry

Our copyrighted secret technique uses the weak links in the mortgage amortization chain and turns them into an advantage for you.
    This smells bad.

7. This Program sounds to good to be true. What’s the catch?
    There are actually two catches but they are probably not what you are expecting.
    The first is being MOTIVATED. If you’ve had it with where you are financially and you're ready to make a change, then this is the Program for you. It can literally turn your life around. The second is being DISCIPLINED. Once you implement the program, you must stay on the program to reap the benefits of the plan.
    Why do I feel it is related to reverse mortgage scam? Is recruitement part of the plan?

Explain EXACTLY what it is you're doing or depart our board.

Quote Originally Posted by wowjr
    Well BG75 you have got it all wrong. I would suggest that you go to my website www.themortgagekiller.org and read what is there and if you have further questions then contact me.
    You either had a poor presentation or you didn't grasp the facts.This process really works and it bothers me that you would scam something that you don't understand.
    Bill Perry

No it has nothing to do with a reverse mortgage it is a copywritin program that actually works and has for 20,000+ clients since 1987.

The program is free and cost nothing so I don't know what the previous member was talking about.

My recommendation simply was to go to my website www.themortgagekiller.org and read all about it.

My thought simply is that you shouldn't scam that which you know nothing about. There are legitimate programs out there and it so happens that this is one of them.
    Bill

Can you provide anything about "copyrighted" program? Is anything disclosed before you sign up for the "program"?

8. Three things must happen in order for you, the borrower, to gain a financial advantage in this situation:

1. Time must become the borrower's ally, not the lender’s.

2. A way must be found to increase the efficiency of the
    principal reduction portion of each payment.

3. The weak link in the mortgage amortization chain
    must be used to the borrower’s advantage.
    1. Time is always working against borrower.

2. you can do by shortening mortgage payment period. For example from 25 years to 20 years. But in this case monthly mortgage payments will increase somewhat. You can do it by refinancing with many banks.

3. is the reason for scam suspicions because it is really vague sentence that does not make sense to me. Do they mean that found loophole in banking system and copyrighted it? Problem with this that banking industry did not figure out loophole that cost them money for 20 years. How could they? It is copyrighted. :rolleyes:

By the way, can you provide copyright Registration Number or link should anybody interested decided to check it out? I tried to search www.copyright.gov for Financial Equalization and found nothing.
    Last edited by borisf96; 08-08-2006 at 02:07 AM.

I have a very simple solution that works for me. I send the check, in about 10 days I get the next beill and I send the check, 10 days get the bill, I send a check... I'm now 1 payment ahead. Start again. In a year you make 14 or 15 payments and get that much farther ahead in your principle balance, if you have a rough time you have an extra month of breathing room. It can cut a loan with 28 years down to about 21 years if done all through, I have a 20 year mortgage with 18 left, will be paid off in 13 at this rate. Not the smartest move for some epople, has serious tax ramifications in the US in the later years, but I'll give up some tax to own the house myself a few years early.
    If people are looking for real and verified business opportunities....DRF Fund is definitely a program that I can recommend with confidence."

Wanrou

If it looks like a duck

The pusher for this secret "copyrighted" mortgage killer plan tries to get us to believe that if simply go to his website and read what it has to say then we will have all the knowledge necessary to desire to have his program.

Unfortunately, this pusher's website says nothing about how the program work, it simply hypes this program and urges us to contact the owner of this fantastic "legal" program. But, this kind gentleman never tells us how the program works. To get THAT information we have to send money and if only we buy his program THEN he will tell us how it works.

Too bad for him he is violating US laws on disclosure of loan reduction programs. Yep, the FTC has rules about what these kind of pushers have to tell us BEFORE THEY TAKE OUT MONEY. And this gentleman does not do that.

This plan quacks, lives in a scum pond, waddles, and smells like a ducky scam. What do you think?+

Re: Mortgage Killer / Financial Equalization (FEAT

I am not sure who visted the first writer regarding the mortgage killer.

But I can assure you it is no scam.

There is no upfront or out of pocket costs involved.
    Its free & you must qualify in order for you to be taken by any general commercial lender.

The people speaking here do not have the facts & not everything in life is too good to be true. If so then you should all give up hope crawl under a rock & just forget about life.

I know 2 people who have personally used it & it works , its effective . All you have to do is stick to the program that is set in place & stay out of more debt.

There is no scam involved , if you are dealing with the right people. A trained FEAT representative. The Mortgage Killer Program. original & trademarked.

I agree that there is not enough information on the website to give any degree of comfort on its methodology or legitimacy. This is a Canadian company. Beware of ever doing business with a company that is located across the border. You have virtually no remedy and they are not regulated by US law...

Just doing some reading on themortgagekiller.org website. Although I cannot speak to what mortgage loans look like in Canada, I can speak directly to US mortgages. Here is a quote from the website... "6. Since the interest costs are added to the initial amount borrowed, this also means that no matter how small your outstanding balance becomes over the years, you are paying interest on the original amount borrowed." In the US, interest costs are not added to the initial amount borrowed. Interest isn't due until "accrued". This is why making a 1/2 payment every 2 weeks actually pays off the mortgage quicker than paying a full payment once a month. The statement that you are payingintere on the original amount financed is also "bogus". Interest is only accrued against the "current" balance... not the original balance. Unless Canada has predatory mortgages then I have to conclude that this concept and website are bogus... i.e. A Scam!

Welcome to part two! Financial equalization is new, available and as more people become aware that it's out there, it has been gaining a lot of interest as Canada's alternative financial plan for the 21st century. How it works is rather unique and it's being hailed the mortgage killer for good reason, because your mortgage joins forces with your personal debt.
    This program tackles your mortgage balance in three ways, simultaneously. Their specialized techniques use the weak links in the amortization to turn them to your advantage by using regular mortgage payments, as well as enhanced principle payments to turn the interest into the principle. In other words, by turning your obligated payable interest into your principal, you are reducing the interest costs and the time you are required to pay off your mortgage in full. It can be utilized to help you take years of payments off your homeowners' debt and save thousands in future payments, as well as interest charges. This is money that you are legally obligated to pay your current lender be it bank or broker. Two main problems burden most homeowners in that they have too much debt and too many monthly payments but through this program, you can have lump sum cash for home improvements, education for your kids, the purchase of a new home or a much needed vacation.

Quote Originally Posted by Mortgageexprt View Post
    Welcome to part two! Financial equalization is new, available and as more people become aware that it's out there, it has been gaining a lot of interest as Canada's alternative financial plan for the 21st century. How it works is rather unique and it's being hailed the mortgage killer for good reason, because your mortgage joins forces with your personal debt.
    This program tackles your mortgage balance in three ways, simultaneously. Their specialized techniques use the weak links in the amortization to turn them to your advantage by using regular mortgage payments, as well as enhanced principle payments to turn the interest into the principle. In other words, by turning your obligated payable interest into your principal, you are reducing the interest costs and the time you are required to pay off your mortgage in full. It can be utilized to help you take years of payments off your homeowners' debt and save thousands in future payments, as well as interest charges. This is money that you are legally obligated to pay your current lender be it bank or broker. Two main problems burden most homeowners in that they have too much debt and too many monthly payments but through this program, you can have lump sum cash for home improvements, education for your kids, the purchase of a new home or a much needed vacation.
    Come on man! I think taking my "other" debt and adding it to my mortgage so I can pay interest on it for the entire length of my mortgage is a last resort, if you r not about to lose evrything it would be ridiculous.

If your considering one of these plans here is some uncopyrighted financial advice, cut back, payoff your credit card debt, then start paying extra on your mortgage, even $50/month will add up, and pay 24 payments ayear(as suggested) anything else will cost you MORE in the longrun. Wake up people, yeah it sounds good, thats how they suck u in, it's alot harder to sell somebody on paying more every month to lower your debt, make sense? MHO

How can they give you cash and not add to the principl, maybe in canada it is different, this was pasted off the mortgage killer website.

"It works by turning obligated payable mortgage interest into principal, thereby reducing your mortgage interest costs and reducing the time required to pay off your mortgage. Our copyrighted secret technique uses the weak links in the mortgage amortization chain and turns them into an advantage for you. Using this technique allows you to have increased monthly spending cash, a lump sum, and a spending cash boost monthly. All out of money you are presently legally obligated to pay your Lender in mortgage interest costs. "
    Last edited by gldnrcher; 02-16-2010 at 09:20 AM.