+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Scam of the Year 2005!!!!!!!

It's that time of the year again.

Time to nominate the 2005 internet scam of the year!!!!!!!

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Who will you nominate?????

Re: Scam of the Year 2005!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by numbersman
    It's that time of the year again.

Time to nominate the 2005 internet scam of the year!!!!!!!

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Who will you nominate?????
    gcisurf.com I do not think, that there will be the best nominee. Visit for more info: moneymakergroup.com/index.php?showtopic=15704

YMMSS

"Your Money Making Success System."
    "Life is a scam. Get over your ignorance."

Ryzn,
    Why is YMMSS your nomination for Scam of the Year?

They are just my personal nomination; I'm sure there are worse programs out there.

They were the first HYIP I ever tried, and I lost over $50. I know- $50 isn't anything terrible, but I was still dissapointed. I know some people had a LOT more invested in YMMSS than $50.
    "Life is a scam. Get over your ignorance."

Let me know when the 2006 awards come around

I cant wait to nominate 12DP next year!!! :D

mine's a tie between glam.com and gratis network.

Will have to go with Brixdale and their "Inverse Mortgage" Was so obviously a scam this board predicted it's end almost to the day from the very beginning.

"Plasma.MyFreeProducts.net" is the scammer of the year in my book.

war_man is offline the gatekeeper of honesty and integrity in self

dailycashsites.com turnkey website ripoff artists of the year are my pick. I hope life catches up to these ass holes the law seems to be comfortable doing nothin it seems, but i guess mexico is to far away for our lazy ass law enforcement to get too.
    sorry for my rudeness on here, but these scumbags got me good and i love to get even.
    war_on_scam

derp... greenzap.com

PIPS finally went crash-bang this year, didn't it? That one was huge. And IT4US, though not as big as PIPS, though by no means insubstantial.

YMMSS is definitely up there in the running, too, though they may stay technically alive for years just not paying anybody, or paying them five cents a week.

Autosurfs. ST, 12DP, 4daily etc.

Quote Originally Posted by didefresh04
    mine's a tie between glam.com and gratis network.
    Gratis Network? are you kidding me? hahahahahahahahahaha times infinity.

please elaborate how they've scammed anyone. Send me a PM if you wish.

Autosurfs, HYIPs, Doublers, Cyclers and most MLM.

they said my referrals were not legit and even after fighting with them, they still declined me. The same thing happened with glam.com.

If you want to do referrals, i'd suggest gift fiesta! One more offer to do but LESS REFERRALS!!!!!!!