+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Biryani Guest

Re: Scam of the Year 2005!!!!!!!

Gotta be STORMPAY. They scammed millions and some people still seem to think they are innocent.

I may've stated Myke Macino before being nominated as Scam of the year 2005!

But I decided to put this down..

That's him!

Yeah! He thinks he looks like an action hero.. not!

Yeah! He thinks he cool.. not!

And here's the article, he got exposed back in 2004!

Not very nice.. :D
    Last edited by kirit; 04-26-2006 at 05:56 PM.

How About the Up and Coming Scams for 2006/ 2007?

Anyone want to do a virtual wager on the association of
    Pixmeup along with Tim Burks or Jon Palmer

StormPay. I think by actual $$ measures, they outdid Greenzap and Evocash.

And here's one other thing I manage to get from another forum?
    Ask yourself this..
    Have you seen this sign up in the Hollywood Hills?

I haven't. :D

Quote Originally Posted by techie
    How About the Up and Coming Scams for 2006/ 2007?

Anyone want to do a virtual wager on the association of
    Pixmeup along with Tim Burks or Jon Palmer
    I havn't been on in a while...What scams have the cheerleaders been acting the most retarded about?

Quote Originally Posted by Charles78
    Really the Big Crash of 12DailyPro screwed things up for Stormpay and got them way more attention that they wanted. They'd just pulled off their almost complete monopoly of the HYIP/Ponzi scene and then they were forced to pull the plug a couple weeks later!!! If not for 12DailyPro they'd probably still be in business today... :cool:

Scam of the year?

2 years running without a doubt in my mind. The biggest scam is trading the spot-forex market. And who runs the biggest scam? 4xmadeeasy Globaltec Solutions. Globaltec Solutions with their 4x made easy scam, premieretrade fx scam by james dicks, and wise trade are the biggest scams ever. And they're all ran by the same illegit company out of Texas.

That right 4xmade easy is a SCAM. You can't call it slander, when its true they are a bunch of criminals. Go to the training day after their seminar, even if you don't buy their $1.35 software for $3000, you can go and take a good look at all the goons. Looks like a casting call for Good Fella's 2. I imagine if you try to get a refund that day you may regret it.

12dailypro.com $5600.00 down on them my life changed drasticly!

ya all want the real scammers of the year try PIXMEUP. They have swendled money from 15,837 people and made upwards of 2 mil in a 4 month period and only paid out 536,000.00. Lorne Ray the CEO has conveniently blamed Stormpay, Safepay, and Greenzap for the loss of all the money but ask him about taking 5 ******** children to Mexico and getting them all drunk for 8 days at Tequila bars They went to Cozamel and PIXMEUP members paid the bill he pays his rent from that same money to the tuned of 2,000 a month and paid cash for 3 new vehicles. He and his wife and family ate dinner many times and I mean many in only the swankiest places and treated all thier friends. How do I know this? I worked for them. I would like to apologize to all that got caught up in thier scam. I and the rest of the employees were taken also in this scam but much worse we were made to be apart of it with out our knowledge. Mr. Ray states that his attorney told him no one would sue him cause it would cost more than they lost to do so. Well everyone there is $192,000.00 being held by Safepay to pay out to Mr. Ray at the end of September if ya want your money file a simple lien against that money it is cheap and easy to do and he will have to satisfy those liens before he can recieve the money. Also there is a group of 126 people who are going together and filing a class action suit if you want to be included please a post here. I will keep everyone updated and I have turned records over to the States Attorney and you all can do the same write him and complain
    Last edited by onaquest0803; 09-09-2006 at 09:32 AM.

Jason Ryan Isaksen with his makecybermoney Website. I vote it number #1.

livinfree Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Charles78
    Paypal should also get automatically nominated every year.
    www.paypalsucks.com

Stormpay: Many autosurfs went under early because of them stealing everyone's money. Lets not even discuss the deceit involved with NetIBA.
    EMO: They were never even licensed in their own state as a payment processor. Plus, there's a little problem with alot of missing funds.
    FastMarket: Then one day they were gone.
    Ebay/Paypal: If it isn't bad enough that you have to pay listing, final value, and other fees on eBay; they get another 3% on top of that when someone pays you via their own payment processor.
    BlueHippo
    Last edited by leonjr1964; 09-10-2006 at 07:20 AM.

Yep I attended the second auditions for 'Crime in the City', as now he's being quite clever. He advertised on a fairly reputable website, stating it would be Equity contracts (equivelant to SAG in the US) and used an alias for casting. He obviously became 'Angela Woods', from 'Limelight Films' and now works under the company of 'Le Mirage Films' HA! the irony!! Also the programme was supposed to be a commissioned pilot for ITV, one of the UK's main channels and was eevn held at their studios!

I got a call yesterday telling me I had a role in the film and I would be needed for a photoshoot next week for a worlwide poster campaign. Alarm bells started ringing then as there was no mention of pay even though this was supposed to be a real production. ITV would NEVER be involved in a project that asked you to advertise worldwide for free.

So far Ive not been asked for any money and have told my agent to tell him where to go if he gets in contact. Also Equity informed me they are very familiar with his older fake projects and ITV have called the police about him!!!!!!!

Thought I should join and post about this as he is blatently using more sneaky tactics now.

scam scam scam scam
    xx