+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Brandarama??

Brandarama??

Has anyone done brandarama before? I saw that they have a 20" Sharp LCD for 6 offers. Wanted to know if anyone has any experience with them. I searched but I couldn't find any posts on them. Also was wondering about some offers if anyone has experience with crediting and cost of:
    Red Blossom
    Feel Serenity pills
    Tickle
    Ancestry
    Denise Austin
    Zone diet
    Sharebuilder
    South Beach Diet
    Longevity Now

Any help would be appreciated! :)

Re: Brandarama??

i'm working on brandarama for a 30 gig video ipod and so far i did 1 offer (stamps.com on the first page) and i have 3 more to do. i think i'll do aol musicnet on the 2nd page, tickle.com and orexis on the 3rd page.

i looked at the gift rules and it should finish and my gift will be sent quickly, though.

Quote Originally Posted by didefresh04
    i'm working on brandarama for a 30 gig video ipod and so far i did 1 offer (stamps.com on the first page) and i have 3 more to do. i think i'll do aol musicnet on the 2nd page, tickle.com and orexis on the 3rd page.
    I am also working on Brandarama.com for the video Ipod. I tried to contact them through the phone number on the website to see if I could reach a human, but All I got were some phone center hours of operation and then a fast busy signal. I am very curious whether this is legit or not!!

I hope so, I just did the offers for the 20" LCD tv. Spent about $250-300 initially of which all but $45 should be refunded. I will kick some butt if it isn't legit. I have a feeling that they are. My status was already updated and I have printed everything out, so they better honor their end of the agreement.

Any updates from you guys on Brandarama?? I am listed as complete for 3 sponsor offers, but still have Pet Care RX, Bargain Network and SouthBeach outstanding. I really want to cancel SouthBeach because I can get a refund but it gets lesser and lesser each week I wait. Would I be safe cancelling? Could I get manual credit? At what point do I start emailing them confirmation emails to get credit? Thanks for the help.

It said on the website that artic white is supposed to take 1 day to clear but i'm still waiting on artic white to go in progress or something.

I emailed them about that because all of my offers should have cleared by now. That 1-? days is actually how long it takes the sponsor to contact you regarding your purchase, etc. They told me that it could take anywhere from 1-25 or so (can't remember exact number) days to post as complete. If I were you, though, I would email them about it, they usually get back to you within 1-3 days. There phone number has never worked for me, but I have found a number for their parent company that I might start using to actually talk to someone or to see who they might transfer me to.

Quote Originally Posted by bogey523
    Any updates from you guys on Brandarama?? I am listed as complete for 3 sponsor offers, but still have Pet Care RX, Bargain Network and SouthBeach outstanding. I really want to cancel SouthBeach because I can get a refund but it gets lesser and lesser each week I wait. Would I be safe cancelling? Could I get manual credit? At what point do I start emailing them confirmation emails to get credit? Thanks for the help.
    I've done south beach for topfreegifts... it took a long time

It finally credited today...happy that I got my $45 credit back. Only 2 more offers to credit than my tv should be getting closer. I think that Brandarama is related to metareward. Anybody know if this is true??

i'll wait until i get some more money to do that offer. I called Artic White b/c my card got declined and i put some more money in my pay pal account but they haven't done anything, so i just gave up on it. I have a question. What's the quickest offers to do on brandarama?

Longevity credited instantly. Ancestry credited within 5 days. Curb Cravings credited within 2 days. Pet Care RX still hasn't credited for me, neither has bargain homes. South Beach took forever, about 2 weeks.

You guys are wasting your time and money, I use to work for the online marketing company that would spam these offers like crazy. The only thing you will ever get from these people is A LOT MORE SPAM. You are just confirming your email with them and telling them please send me more spam. STOP wasting your time. Sorry for the bad news.

Quote Originally Posted by OldSpammer
    You guys are wasting your time and money, I use to work for the online marketing company that would spam these offers like crazy. The only thing you will ever get from these people is A LOT MORE SPAM. You are just confirming your email with them and telling them please send me more spam. STOP wasting your time. Sorry for the bad news.
    That's okay. I think anyone who can negotiate these websites, work through all the kinks and tight squeezes, deal with difficult sales people and end the ordeal watching a $30 42" plasma TV in the comfort of their own living room...well, I think they can handle your negativity. I'm sorry I can't work up more of an indignant lather for you. Maybe you'll have better luck elsewhere.

Di

i am wondering how much time does Orexis, Bragain homes and the Earthlink dail up take to complete. I am working on the 30 gb ipod and these are not completed... the AOL is instant. Again, is it easy dealing with the CSR's for manual approval... your experiences... thanks..

Quote Originally Posted by didefresh04
    i'll wait until i get some more money to do that offer. I called Artic White b/c my card got declined and i put some more money in my pay pal account but they haven't done anything, so i just gave up on it. I have a question. What's the quickest offers to do on brandarama?

The only one on the list that I have done for this site is Bargain homes and it still hasn't credited. On the 20th I finally get to send stuff in for manual credit. Send me my LCD baby!! Earthlink I did for IRC and it credited within 5 days.