+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415

Thread: Brandarama??

Re: Brandarama??

Call it whatever you want. BUT this place does NOT deserve to be in business whether it's violating laws or not. If any of us pulled this crap with our own dealings, we'd be sued pretty quickly.

They have Terms & Conditions and even a F.A.Q. that contradict the timelines involved. These THUGS are so tight about what they need BUT if they actually were truthful about the time to get a gift, perhaps people would refuse to sign up.

Again, if it takes 6 months to a year to get the gift, LET them know before they sign up NOT after gift isn't there after 8-10 weeks (as they suggest).

Quote Originally Posted by kyleftydude View Post
    Call it whatever you want. BUT this place does NOT deserve to be in business whether it's violating laws or not. If any of us pulled this crap with our own dealings, we'd be sued pretty quickly.

They have Terms & Conditions and even a F.A.Q. that contradict the timelines involved. These THUGS are so tight about what they need BUT if they actually were truthful about the time to get a gift, perhaps people would refuse to sign up.

Again, if it takes 6 months to a year to get the gift, LET them know before they sign up NOT after gift isn't there after 8-10 weeks (as they suggest).
    In the end, why does it matter? You will get your gift. There is no reason to be calling them thugs....lol

Quote Originally Posted by kyleftydude View Post
    These THUGS are so tight about what they need BUT if they actually were truthful about the time to get a gift, perhaps people would refuse to sign up.
    They are actually very lenient. I don't think I've heard of anyone getting DQ'd.

Quote Originally Posted by box86rowh View Post
    In the end, why does it matter? You will get your gift. There is no reason to be calling them thugs....lol

IT MATTERS BECAUSE FOR ALL WE KNOW, THE PEOPLE WHO CLAIM THEY GOT THE GIFTS COULD BE SCAMARAMA EMPLOYEES ACTING IN KAHOOTS.
    Or perhaps because anytime one completes an offer, both parties are entering into contracts and they are violating their end of it.
    Perhaps, at bare minimum, this company needs to be investigated for mail fraud.

Re: Brandarama?? extremely slow but do send gifts

brandarama owes me a $200 kmart gift card and it was confirmed to be shipped in december 2007 over 7 months ago and i have called and emailed them several times in the last 3 months and everytime they keep telling me they are still on september 2007 mailing list,so it may over over a year before i ever se my gift they promised me,true they send the gifts but they are slower than anyone i ever saw.they are not scammers and they do send out gifts cause i know of others who got theirs,but they only had too wait two to thre months but now you got to wait about a year to get gift.so if anyone wants to know then fel confident you will get your gifts but when no one knows.also yourtopbrands and alot more sites are all the same company as brandarama.

Re: Brandarama?? extremely slow and deleted prize

Quote Originally Posted by ntimmy4u2 View Post
    brandarama owes me a $200 kmart gift card and it was confirmed to be shipped in december 2007 over 7 months ago and i have called and emailed them several times in the last 3 months and everytime they keep telling me they are still on september 2007 mailing list,so it may over over a year before i ever se my gift they promised me,true they send the gifts but they are slower than anyone i ever saw.they are not scammers and they do send out gifts cause i know of others who got theirs,but they only had too wait two to thre months but now you got to wait about a year to get gift.so if anyone wants to know then fel confident you will get your gifts but when no one knows.also yourtopbrands and alot more sites are all the same company as brandarama.
    well now im concerned about brandarama cause i emailed them and told them i waited way too long and they replied from holly saying she put in request to expedite my $200 kmart card but no guarantee and now when i got to check status its not there and must of been deleted so now im very concerned they may have deleted it so they dont have to send me the card.now i believe they are a scam,and i will not change my mind till they fix the problem so i can once again track my december 2007 confirmed to be shipped $200 kmart card.has anyone else been deleted?i sent them another meesage and i saved my proof showing in case they ever did claim i did not have a gift which is now the case.i may contact the conser affairs and attorney generals office if they dont mail my card or fix it so i can at least check the status.any advice would be helpful to me or anyone else about brandarama.

Re: Brandarama?? SCAM AND SLOW and deleted prize

NOW THEY DELETED MY PRIZE AFTER WAITING A YEAR TO BE SHIPPED $200 KMART CARD AND I JUST EMAILED THEM TO FIX THE PROBLEM OR SHIP MY CARD OR IM CONTACTING CONSUMER AFFAIRS AND ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE.MAYBE THEY ARE A SCAM AFTER ALL,IF THEY EVER DO MAIL MY CARD I WILL UPDATE YOU ALL HERE BUT ITS BEEN A YEAR SINCE DECEMBER 2007 MY PRIZE WAS CONFIRMED TO BE SHIPPED AND NOW ITS DELETED AND I CANT CHECK STATUS.

I WAS WRONG THEY NOT MAILED MY CARD IN A YEAR AND DELETED MY PRIZE TO BE SHIPPED AND NOW I CANT CHECK STATUS .

I WAS WRONG THEY NOT MAILED MY CARD IN A YEAR AND DELETED MY PRIZE TO BE SHIPPED AND NOW I CANT CHECK STATUS .
    update they replied and said they had a system problem and fixed it so now i can log in and check status but its still been a year this month since it was confirmed to be shipped.

update they replied and said they had a system problem and fixed it so now i can log in and check status but its still been a year this month since it was confirmed to be shipped.
    I FILED COMPLAINT WITH BETTER BUSSINESS BUREAU CAUSE ITS BEEN OVER A YEAR AND SOON AFTER THE B.B.B. CONTACTED THEM I CHECKED MY STATUS AND FINALLY IT DOES NOW SAY MY $200 KMART GIFT CARD SHIPPED,SO JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THEY DID PAY ME MY GIFT AND RESOLVED THE MATTER FULLY,AND I PLAN TO CANCEL MY BB COMPLAINT AND FULLY RESOLVED,THEY DO PAY BUT TAKING FOREVER AND I HAD TO COMPLAINT TO PUSH UP THE TIME AND THEN THEY SHIPPED ALOT FASTER.SO I NO LONGER CONSIDER THEM A SCAM CAUSE THEY DID SHIP GIFT AND RESOLVED MY COMPLAINT AFTER A YEAR.

How Long does it take from start to finish from banderama assuming i sign up for everything basically in 1 week. Thanks.

Been a while since I've done these. I used to do it through Nuitech until it became really hard. Thanks.

dont do themthey are a rip off scaming place!! i have done the offers and two years later they send a letter sayinf a place call mpell will be sending out checks and they sent a letter saying you have to spend 500 to get 500 mailed to you after you do the offers to earn it so i am contacting everyone its my mission to let them know , including the offers that i have done the company. so pass it on. betty reid

How can I stop Brandarama from spamming me? I don't know how many times I've "unsubscribed" without success. I'm tired of it.

Quote Originally Posted by MKennedy View Post
    How can I stop Brandarama from spamming me? I don't know how many times I've "unsubscribed" without success. I'm tired of it.
    It's not Brandarama spamming you, it's email spammers. Brandarama just pays $2 per signup and spammers are the ones emailing you.

Re: Brandarama?? yourtopbrands does not pay scam

Yes Brandarama Would Not Pay Me Over A Year Till I Comnplained Thyen They Finally Did,but Now Its Been 1 1/2 Years And Yourtopbrands.com Which Is Brandarama Same Company Never Sent My $250 Exxon Gas Card They Promised Me Over And Over It Would Be Sent Over The Phone And By Email For Way Over A Year And Never Sent It,then Some Company Suppose To Take Over They Job And Send Me A Check For The $250 Only If I Would Spent $250 At The Store And Mail Them A Receipt,now That Is A Scam 100% Cause Brandarama Owed Me The Card And Lied To Me Over And Over And All Of A Sudden Someone Else Owes Me Only If I Purchase The $250 First And Mail In A Receipt.this Is Not Right I Called Corporate Office And Talked To Site Manager And Nothing Was Ever Done So They Kept My $250 Exxon Card,i Dont Care If They Choose To Send A Check But Shouldnt Change The Rules And Lie To Me After Promising Me So Many Times.i Hope The Fbi And District Attorneys Office Investigates Tehir Company And Se How Many Thousands Of People They Not Paid,that Made Them Alot Richer,we Done The Offers Cause We Neded The Card But Instead They Kept It.the Agrement Said They Would Send Me My Card And Over A Year Later They Changed The Rules And Said Another Company Owes Me Only If I Buy Card Myself Or Something $250 Value Then Mail In Receipt And Id Get A Check And We Had So Long Till It Was Voided.if Their Ever Was A Fraud Site Then This Is.now I Checked And Cant Access None Of Their Sites So Maybe They Was Finally Shut Down For Scamming Or Cause They Are Rich And Skipped Town.either Way They Are 100% Ripoff And I Will Never Se My $250 Exxon Yourtopbrands.com Owes Me Which Is Brandarama.