+ Reply to Thread

Another Filthy Right-Wing Harlot's Lies Exposed

This filthy, contemptible, right-wing pig is now claiming she made a "mistake". Ha.ha.ha

Actually, these fascist Monkeys don't make mistakes-they ARE mistakes. They are nothing more than twisted, sociological mutations that have been spawned from the deepest, darkest, abscesses of this country's fascist political sewers. They commit treason against Americans everyday while waving the flag in our faces. And they get away with it simply because Democrats are loath to exposing themselves to the toxic,refractory, suffocating stench and bile these Monkeys emit.

In my opinion, if Americans weren't so apathetic, gutless and complacent, we would start dealing with these low-life animals far more constructively and assertively. Prosecuting their crimes is only a first step.

__________________________________________________ _______________
    Schmidt in war of words
    Rookie lawmaker's 'coward' remarks ricochet

By Malia Rulon
    Enquirer Washington Bureau

Schmidt
    HOUSE RULES

Excerpts from the House Rules and Manual:

"In the practice of the House, a member is not permitted to refer to another member by name, or to address him in the second person. The proper reference to another member is 'the gentleman (or gentlewoman) from ...,' naming the member's state.

"By rule of the House, as well as by parliamentary law, personalities are forbidden, whether against the member in the member's capacity as representative or otherwise, even if the references may be relevant to the pending question. The House has censured a member for gross personalities. The chair may intervene to prevent improper references where it is evident that a particular member is being described. The chair does not rule on the veracity of a statement made by a member in debate. Although accusing another member of deceit engages in personality, merely accusing another member of making a mistake does not.

"A member may not read in debate extraneous material critical of another member, which would be improper if spoken in the member's own words."

WASHINGTON - Three days after Rep. Jean Schmidt was booed off the House floor for saying that "cowards cut and run, Marines never do," the Ohioan she quoted disputed the comments.

Danny Bubp, a freshman state representative who is a colonel in the Marine Corps Reserve, told The Enquirer that he never mentioned Rep. John Murtha, D-Pa., by name when talking with Schmidt, and he would never call a fellow Marine a coward.

"The unfortunate thing about all of that is that her choice of words on the floor of the House - I don't know, she's a freshman, she had one minute.

"Unfortunately, they came out wrong," said Bubp, R-West Union.

Lawmakers were in the midst of a passionate debate Friday over whether to withdraw U.S. troops from Iraq, an issue pushed to a vote by Republicans after public comments from Murtha.

Schmidt - decked out in a red-white-and-blue suit that resembled the U.S. flag - went to the floor and quoted from a telephone conversation with Bubp: "He asked me to send Congress a message: Stay the course.

"He also asked me to send Congressman Murtha a message: That cowards cut and run, Marines never do."

The comment drew a chorus of boos and shouting from Democrats.

It's unclear whether Schmidt, who will start her 79th day in the House today, knew at the time of her remarks that Murtha had served 37 years in the Marine Corps and Marine Corps Reserve.

She immediately took back her remarks. It's against House rules to refer to a fellow lawmaker by name or to criticize them.

Schmidt, a Republican from Clermont County's Miami Township, then wrote to Murtha to explain that she has a lot to learn and did not mean to disparage his service.

Bubp, who has served in the Marine Corps Reserve for 27 years, including three years of active duty, said he called Schmidt on Friday afternoon to discuss the resolution that called for the immediate withdrawal of troops from Iraq - not to talk about Murtha.

The House nonbinding resolution failed by a 403-3 vote.

"There was no discussion of him personally being a coward or about any person being a coward," Bubp said. "My message to the folks in Washington, D.C., and to all the Congress people up there, is to stay the course. We cannot leave Iraq or cut and run - any terminology that you want to use."

Still, Bubp said the whole thing has been blown out of proportion.

http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.d...WS01/511220352

War-Monger Schmidt
    Last edited by dchristie; 11-23-2005 at 04:36 PM.

Re: Another Filthy Right-Wing Harlot's Lies Exposed

Greetings Dchristie,

I have not addressed you personally before, so this is a first. Please take this query in the spirit in which it is asked.

What is the extreme name-calling of people going to solve? You call for Americans to take the proper steps in dealing with the illegal, dangerous,and corrupt behavior of the present administration. I am all for that, and I wonder how to motivate, regular work-a-day-world americans into getting out there and fighting for their democracy. But I am curious to know, when you use such heavy-handed language, are you trying to make a point? Or are you trying to jar people into a reaction?

This congresswoman said she made a "mistake." Do I believe her? No. Is she sincere? Probably not. But calling her a "harlot," and a "pig," in my humble opinion, is not going to cause someone to rethink their position on the issues, or to pay closer attention to the words of people they might or might not agree with.

I am really bewildered, but also curious. If I have offended or annoyed you, just do not respond. That will be enough.

DeeDee1965

Typical of the mean-spirited, holier-than-thou Right. She embodies all that is wrong with the Republican party. They have adopted a position that anyone who dissents from the Administration is either a coward, treasonist or unpatriotic. That type of rhetoric is ripping this nation apart....and they love it.

In some ways I agree that the name calling isn't helping with the dialogue. I really do understand the anger regarding the rather fascist mindset that has taken the Republican Party hostage. We got all over pwrone for constantly using rude and insulting words regarding anyone who wasn't sitting on the same side of the fence as he was so I think we need to tone it down although there are times when words are the only thing we have to express our frustration but maybe we should be better than that. What Schmidt did was stupid and inexcusable but then the senior members of her party allowed her to do what they knew they couldn't do. In other words they used her to be their patsy and she willingly complied. It shows just how low these people will go. Considering how many of the Republicans didn't serve in the military I find it rather amazing that they seem to think they are on the moral high ground when it comes to fighting a war and how the military should be run. What amazes me even more is that so many in the military support these chickenhawks. Of course, the majority is usually in the ranks of the officers not so much the lower ranking troops but I really don't understand how they can justify supporting people who don't know what in the hell they are talking about. I pray to God that the people of this country will throw these immoral people out of office next year but if the Diebold machines are used in most of the states then we might as well kiss our voting rights goodbye because it's the dirty Republicans and Diebold that will now be choosing our reps for us. Yes kiddies, there was voter fraud in Florida and Ohio. Anyway, I agree that in many ways she is a harlot and I share that same feeling about McCain but perhaps we should tone down on the name-calling when we post. We do have a vent room although I don't know how many of us actually us it. I know I haven't. I do enjoy your posts however so keep up the good work. It's really important that we try and salvage the Republican Party from the immoral crooks that are controlling it. It's rather like dealing with people who've gotten sucked into a cult. You have to deprogram them in order to help them understand just how evil the cult is. We have to keep pushing the real American ideals on them. I don't want to live in the American version of the old Soviet Union. Balance and compromise are essential to have a real functioning democracy. So I say let's keep it civil, at least until someone comes at us like a rabid cult fanatic then we can reply in kind. Sound reasonable?

Yes, it's called "divide and conquer". Like Lincoln noted, "A house divided cannot stand". It seems they've taken all the techniques used by so many of the dictatorial rulers of the world and applied them to their way of governing. Karl Rove is no better than Stalin, Hitler, Pol Pot, ect. He's an evil, evil man who has the confidence and support of the President of the USA. His Goebbels-like techniques helped win many elections and dominance in our Federal and State governments by appealing to peoples' base prejudices. It frightens me deeply as to the direction this country has taken. I wonder just how far they will go before Americans finally say that we've had enough. Thank God, moderate Republicans are waking up to its' stench and are appalled by what the horrible direction of the GOP. Let's just hope that they can get their party back before we are all sucked into a totalitarian fascist state.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee1965
    Greetings Dchristie,

I have not addressed you personally before, so this is a first. Please take this query in the spirit in which it is asked.

What is the extreme name-calling of people going to solve? You call for Americans to take the proper steps in dealing with the illegal, dangerous,and corrupt behavior of the present administration. I am all for that, and I wonder how to motivate, regular work-a-day-world americans into getting out there and fighting for their democracy. But I am curious to know, when you use such heavy-handed language, are you trying to make a point? Or are you trying to jar people into a reaction?

This congresswoman said she made a "mistake." Do I believe her? No. Is she sincere? Probably not. But calling her a "harlot," and a "pig," in my humble opinion, is not going to cause someone to rethink their position on the issues, or to pay closer attention to the words of people they might or might not agree with.

I am really bewildered, but also curious. If I have offended or annoyed you, just do not respond. That will be enough.

DeeDee1965
    No offense taken. I'm simply going to repeat the statement I posted as a rejoinder to a similar query to me posed by Lady Moderator.

These right-wing bullies are the ones who have poisoned the political atmosphere in this country.

They have been allowed to dominate the public airwaves with their incessant, shrill, fanatical, fascistic bleating for over a decade. And they have enjoyed a virtual and complete monopoly over OUR public airwaves without any balance or countervailing opinions as an alternative, whatsoever.

Until very recently, Armed Forces Radio carried Limbaugh and refused to provide a platform for ANY progressive radio hosts.

Today I was listening to my car radio when I inadvertently came across another one of these miscreants spewing their deranged rhetoric over my car speakers. He was rejoicing and offering "Thanksgiving" that 700 "insurgents" were reported killed in Iraq last week. And, you know, this same type of hypocrite will also claim to be a Christian in the same breath out of the other side of their mouth. Never mind the actual tragic dimensions of this human carnage and waste of humanity it represents.

Although Bush has loudly declared "We do not torture!", Bush and Cheney are still working hard to get an exemption allowing the CIA to torture people.

This would essentially legalize torture and then they can claim that what they are doing is within the law. Put this in perspective and the conclusions are rather ominous.

When you view this together with the Patriot Act allowing Bush to declare anyone an enemy combatant; it means that they could pick up anyone off the street, give them to the CIA who would haul them to a secret prison camp to be held indefinitely and tortured without even a shred or pretense of due process.

Between the CIA torture exemption and the so called "Patriot Act", war protesters like Cindy Sheehan could be picked up and hauled off to Republican controlled concentration camps. The government wouldn't be seeking this kind of power if they didn't intend to use it. This is what these right-wing animals support.

Do you really think it is appropriate or warranted for me to be so concerned about offending or insulting their "sensitive" feelings with harsh language?

My dear Lady Mod, with your kind permission- Grim, Raider, Pwrone and the rest of these blood-thirsty, war-mongering ghouls can grow up, dry their crocodile tears and kiss my butt.

"The men the American people admire most extravagantly are the greatest liars; the men they detest most violently are those who try to tell them the truth." H.L. Mencken

I agree that the name calling does no good, but my man dchristie is fighting fire with fire. We have a president that stole an election and then touted religon on his sleeve to get re-elected and started a war that's going to affect us forever. People are frustrated and angry that they cannot even travel around the world without being ridiculed for being American under this President and his policies.It's truely amazing how the change in washington has effected us respectfully worldwide and financially worldwide. And if the name calling is how they express their feelings, I am glad we have someone on our side of the asile that's willing to stoop down abit and fight at their level to uphold our position.

Isn't 700 dead insurgents a good thing?

this is the most hate packed thread I have ever seen

Quote Originally Posted by CHARGER
    who are you asking!?!?.....and how many innocents died in the attemp to get them!?good thing it's not a "business ledger"!!the business would be CLOSED DOWN!!but as long as it keeps you safe!!that's what counts!?....right!?your innocent.....right!? :eek: :eek: :rolleyes:

umdkook Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CHARGER
    phew....and for a minute there i thought i was in danger here in Philly with all those insurgents running around...