+ Reply to Thread

Typing ads. Will it work?

I have recently found this ad on freewebs.com for typing from home. You type ads for the company and they pay you for it. There is no fee however they ask you to send in an application with some personal information. I checked them out with the BBB and they have been on there for 3 years with no complaints. Any advice or warning reguarding this offer? Thank you.

Re: Typing ads. Will it work?

Could you give more information such as the website address or other contact information?

Thank You

the web addy is www.freewebs.com/js19_comdata/
    All other contact info is listed on the site.

Quote Originally Posted by krazy_storm26
    the web addy is www.freewebs.com/js19_comdata/
    All other contact info is listed on the site.
    Website built and hosted for free at . Get your own Free Website now!
    Draw your own conclusion.

I apply at Computerized Data before and the application I've sent them came right back to me within a month or so. So I don't know about applying for this "company".

God Bless You,

Computerized Data Corporation aka Com Data Corp, aka C.D. Corp was a real company. Some employees had good experiences, some had bad experiences. The website that was quoted by a poster was not the company's website, that was one of the many recruiters for the company. Their website address used to be www.comdatacorp.biz. However, the owner shut down her company earlier this year because too many people were complaining about different things and the computers in the offices in Michigan had a "melt down". I did work for her for a brief period and I did get paid all of my money. There were no fees at all for you to pay. You would apply and if you qualified, you were hired. You did have to place ads and there were different assignments for you to do such as typing ads, responding to applicants emails, sending free work at home listings, etc. It was fun for me while it lasted. Again I cannot vouch for anyone else. So if you see any ads for this company, most likely they are old and you shouldn't waste your time responding to them because the company is shut down (by the owner).
    I hope that has shed some light on it.

Take Care & God Bless

I know I am new to this board, and I don't mean to imply, but I asked a similar question about placing ads with a company named awsm ads and I got no response from anyone? This is essentially the same question, yet in a more general sense, and many have responded. Is it because I am new, and you don't know/recognize my screenname, or are my questions not worth a response? Anyway I simply want to gain knowledge of these different business models through your experiences/ knowledge of them so can you please help me? I also had a thread about tradevestor's website tools, can you help me with that as well? If so then I would appreciate it immensely, if not I will simply read the posts and not post any more questions as that kinda bothers me. Thank You again.

isabelle Guest

Home Career
    Last edited by scambuster; 12-09-2005 at 04:08 PM.