+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 69

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    12,866

    Is This a Failed Presidency?

    Is This a Failed Presidency Yet?

    Stephen Pizzo
    Raconteur at Large
    Blog: http://www.newsforreal.com

    The first year nine months of the George W. Bush presidency foretold what was to come. If you recall, pre-911 George was the quintessential deer in the headlights. He had landed the biggest job in the world and had no idea what he was supposed to do next.

    I was reminded of that look yesterday when I saw the photo of W. trying to escape reporter's questions in Japan. It was a telling moment. He ended a news conference with a perfunctory, presidential "Thank you." He strode from the podium, employing his most serious presidential stride. So far, so good. Then his act fell abruptly collapsed. He pulled the door handle, but the door was locked.

    And there he was again, for the whole world to see, pre-911 George, lost, adrift and looking for help. Help had always arrived for George before. It arrived and saved him in the nick of time on Sept. 11, 2001. But that kind of help doesn't grow on trees, and now he's on his own again.

    September 11 did for George W. Bush what cocaine does for losers; it makes them feel and act like winners. If you've known a cocaine user you know what I mean. They brim with energy and self-confidence. They listen to no one but their inner buzz. They are cocky, smug, obnoxious. Still, if they are able to focus that buzz, they can create an illusion they actually know of which they speak, that they are driven -- even a leader.

    As long as the cocaine lasts the illusion can as well. But when it runs out, or stops working, the loser is all that's left. 9/11 has stopped working for George so Bush The Loser, is back.

    Not that he was ever gone, which explains why virtually everything he has done since 911 has come to naught, or worse. Had 9/11 never happened W. would be long gone already, a one-term President, like his father before him.

    Therefore the media needs to begin a conversation we would have had around the third year of Bush's first term: Is this a failed presidency? And if so, how failed?

    Let's begin by taking the pulse of America's majority population: Working families. (More)

    .Pre-tax incomes fell for middle-income families of every type,

    .After taking into account changes in both pre-tax income and taxes, the finding remains that most middle-income families lost ground

    .Family spending on higher insurance co-pays, deductibles, and premiums has escalated in recent years,

    .Inflation-adjusted income of the median household was unchanged and remains $1,700, or 3.8%, below its most recent peak in 1999, according to yesterday's release by the U.S. Bureau of the Census.

    .Finally, if this chart doesn't scare you, it should: (see below, chart 3)


    How about those Bush tax cuts and all the jobs they were going to create?(see below, chart 1)

    How about Bush's free trade deals? How's that working out for us?

    The trade deficit so far this year is running at a record annual rate of $706 billion, putting it on track to far surpass the old record of $617.6 billion set last year. We are selling less and buying more from aboard. Why? For one reason outsourcing has resulted in everything being manufactured abroad now. Way to go. How bad does the trade deficit have to get before the dollar collapses? Stay tuned, we are well on our way to an answer.

    Bush inherited a government operating, not just in the black, but in surplus. How'd he build on that? (MORE)

    First Bush went on a gifting spree, giving nearly $2 trillion of it away in tax give-aways to companies and the already wealthy. Then he went shopping with nation's platinum card. Surpluses quickly disappeared and were replaced by end to end budget deficits. We'll be adding another $320 billion to that this year. Hell, Bush ran up another $50 billion in debt in October alone. What's in your wallet?

    (Note: Bush blames the deficits on the war. But during war countries raise taxes, not cut them. So either we are not in a real war – in which case Bush is not only a spend-thrift, but a liar, or we are in a real war and he's stupid. Take your pick) (See chart 2)

    Every year more and more Americans find they can no longer afford basic health insurance. Bush said he would fix that. How's that fix going? (More)

    The only thing Bush has done to address this growing crisis is to cook a plan that let's large pharmaceutical firms and private insurers call the shots. He called it the Medicare Drug Benefit Program. But to get the drug companies onboard he had to agree to a provision that prohibits the Medicare from negotiating lower drug prices. Not only that, but now that the plan has been implemented – as designed by this administration – no one can understand how it works. A retired accountant with an MBA called NPR and said even though he was member of Mensa he couldn't make heads or tails out of the Medicare Drug plans. Nevertheless, the program will add billions to the budget deficit. Clearly it's working for somebody, just not those it was supposed to help.


    Bush sells himself as "strong on defense." So, how strong are our defenders? (More)

    The war in Iraq, added to ongoing commitments to Afghanistan, is exhausting both our military machinery and manpower. (More) Military experts warn that the US could not now respond to another major military challenge. And, enlistment in our all-volunterr force, is declining just as demand for fresh troops increases.

    That's quite a list of failures. Instead of just focusing on this administration's screw-up dejur, isn't it time to the mainstream media take an accounting of the messes this guy has created already? Do they add up yet to a failed presidency? Or do we have to wait until he does something really stupid... again?
    Last edited by sojustask; 11-22-2005 at 10:02 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    4

    Re: Is This a Failed Presidency?

    You know, if all you Bush bashers would stop and think for just a moment, you might find out that the one before him (the one that was IMPEACHED) has a whole lot to with this. If Clinton had done something the first time the trade center was attacked, 9-11 could have been prevented, if clinton had done something when the USS Cole was attacked, 9-11 could have been prevented, if clinton had done something when the Embassys in different areas of the world had been attacked, this could have been prevented. So get off your soap boxes, quit your belly aching, grow up and show your support for PRESIDENT Goerge Bush. You don't need to like him, you don't need to like what he does, but he is the President and therfore he should have you support. I"m sure the draftdodging, drug using, womanizer piece of dog crap that was in there before him did.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    82

    Re: Is This a Failed Presidency?

    But Lady Mod,

    this is saying that he did a bad job... it couldn't possibly be the truth!

    This post lends some meat to the gut feeling I'm sure most Amercians already have. Something is terribly wrong in our country and we need to do SOMETHING to fix it.

    Getting a new Bozo in chief is gonna be important, but I think we also need fresh meat in the Congress as well.

    Wonder what it would really take to get the money out of politics? Maybe then our legislators and our Presidents might actually govern for their people, what a concept.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    82

    Re: Is This a Failed Presidency?

    Quote Originally Posted by mjc
    You know, if all you Bush bashers would stop and think for just a moment, you might find out that the one before him (the one that was IMPEACHED) has a whole lot to with this. If Clinton had done something the first time the trade center was attacked, 9-11 could have been prevented, if clinton had done something when the USS Cole was attacked, 9-11 could have been prevented, if clinton had done something when the Embassys in different areas of the world had been attacked, this could have been prevented. So get off your soap boxes, quit your belly aching, grow up and show your support for PRESIDENT Goerge Bush. You don't need to like him, you don't need to like what he does, but he is the President and therfore he should have you support. I"m sure the draftdodging, drug using, womanizer piece of dog crap that was in there before him did.
    I guess you didn't even bother to read the post your are rebutting here. Why should we support a proven LOSER? And Clinton did do something when it came to all of the events you just listed, he just didn't invade a SOVEREIGN NATION with no real plan and no exit strategy. Growing up=supporting Bush huh?

    I'd rather stay infantile thank you. bye bye. Clinton did indeed have my support and history will show him to have been a much BETTER president than ole G Dub, of that I'm sure. So go play nice with your neo-con buddies. You're preaching the same old garbage you all preach. Close your eyes and stop crying... like it when you're raped and pillaged damn it!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    96

    Re: Is This a Failed Presidency?

    Quote Originally Posted by mjc
    You know, if all you Bush bashers would stop and think for just a moment, you might find out that the one before him (the one that was IMPEACHED) has a whole lot to with this. If Clinton had done something the first time the trade center was attacked, 9-11 could have been prevented, if clinton had done something when the USS Cole was attacked, 9-11 could have been prevented, if clinton had done something when the Embassys in different areas of the world had been attacked, this could have been prevented. So get off your soap boxes, quit your belly aching, grow up and show your support for PRESIDENT Goerge Bush. You don't need to like him, you don't need to like what he does, but he is the President and therfore he should have you support. I"m sure the draftdodging, drug using, womanizer piece of dog crap that was in there before him did.

    Clinton is gone, move on. The focus is on the current corrupt administration that is in the white house. Stop trying to excuse the incompetent W. Bush that none of his up for re-election Congressmen or Senators want anything to do with on their campaign trail. He is leading this country into finacial ruin. That's a fact. You Bushkoviks keep trying to shift the blame to Clinton. Bush decided to invade Iraq instead of focusing on Bin Laden. Three years later and he's still on the loose. You talk about belly aching, what do you expect when Bush flies in on a carrier in aviator wear claiming 'MISSION ACCOMPLISHED" for the world to see and 1200 more soldiers get killed. Come on, you really cannot blame the majority for getting on his case. Scandal after scandal, indictment after indicment and you guys still try to get us to drink the kool-aid. But it does not taste good and the majority of America, in my opinion is unwilling to drink it.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SW United States
    Posts
    6,643

    Re: Is This a Failed Presidency?

    Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    .Pre-tax incomes fell for middle-income families of every type,

    .After taking into account changes in both pre-tax income and taxes, the finding remains that most middle-income families lost ground

    .Family spending on higher insurance co-pays, deductibles, and premiums has escalated in recent years,

    .Inflation-adjusted income of the median household was unchanged and remains $1,700, or 3.8%, below its most recent peak in 1999, according to yesterday's release by the U.S. Bureau of the Census.
    You want deception? Take a look at these statistics.

    The first two statistics alone use "pre-tax income". Who cares what you have before taxes? What is important is how much money a family has after the taxes are taken out.

    Then there is their revaluation that insurance premiums have escalated in recent years. No! Tell me it isn't so! When have insurance premiums not been escalating?

    Now there is two things deceiving about that last statistic I quoted. First, it is comparing today to the peak in 1999, but fails of course to mention that the reason it started spiraling downward from there, was because it was the beginning of the recession that president Bush inherited from the Clinton administration. Secondly, it is using income statistics BEFORE taxes, which I say again, who cares about? If you earned $100 today, you would actually have more money in your pocket than you would have, earning $100 back then.

    Deceptions

    .

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    82

    Re: Is This a Failed Presidency?

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17
    You want deception? Take a look at these statistics.

    The first two statistics alone use "pre-tax income". Who cares what you have before taxes? What is important is how much money a family has after the taxes are taken out.

    Then there is their revaluation that insurance premiums have escalated in recent years. No! Tell me it isn't so! When have insurance premiums not been escalating?

    Now there is two things deceiving about that last statistic I quoted. First, it is comparing today to the peak in 1999, but fails of course to mention that the reason it started spiraling downward from there, was because it was the beginning of the recession that president Bush inherited from the Clinton administration. Secondly, it is using income statistics BEFORE taxes, which I say again, who cares about? If you earned $100 today, you would actually have more money in your pocket than you would have, earning $100 back then.

    Deceptions

    .
    Well banks that give loans sure care how much you earn pre-tax. In fact they usually ask for your Gross Income. Isn't that pre-tax?
    I don't follow your argument here. Except of course the jab that Bush 'inherited the beginning of a recession from Clinton'. That was expected.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SW United States
    Posts
    6,643

    Re: Is This a Failed Presidency?

    Quote Originally Posted by HG_1301
    Well banks that give loans sure care how much you earn pre-tax. In fact they usually ask for your Gross Income. Isn't that pre-tax?
    I don't follow your argument here. Except of course the jab that Bush 'inherited the beginning of a recession from Clinton'. That was expected.
    Of course banks ask for that info. Do you think they trust you to tell them how much you bring home? They know the tax rates and they also know that people know how much they earn per hour, and that amount is before taxes. Since when have you gotten a job where the employer says "I'll pay you $12.43 per hour after taxes?

    See if this clears things up.

    That statistic says that back in 1999 families brought in more money. For instance:

    Family "A" made $100,000 in 1999, but only made $97,000 in 2004

    They are saying family "A" is poorer today, than back then. The reason that is deceiving is because it doesn't take into account how much money they get to keep after taxes are paid.

    If in 1999, 30% of their income was for taxes, then they actually made $70,000 that year.

    If that family today had to only part with 26% of their income, then they actually made $71,780 for the year.

    Their income is less today, but they actually make more money!

    So you see, it is irrelevant what anyones income is before taxes. What matters is how much money they actually have in their pocket to spend, and that is where that statistic deceives people.

    .

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,222

    Re: Is This a Failed Presidency?

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17
    Of course banks ask for that info. Do you think they trust you to tell them how much you bring home? They know the tax rates and they also know that people know how much they earn per hour, and that amount is before taxes. Since when have you gotten a job where the employer says "I'll pay you $12.43 per hour after taxes?

    See if this clears things up.

    That statistic says that back in 1999 families brought in more money. For instance:

    Family "A" made $100,000 in 1999, but only made $97,000 in 2004

    They are saying family "A" is poorer today, than back then. The reason that is deceiving is because it doesn't take into account how much money they get to keep after taxes are paid.

    If in 1999, 30% of their income was for taxes, then they actually made $70,000 that year.

    If that family today had to only part with 26% of their income, then they actually made $71,780 for the year.

    Their income is less today, but they actually make more money!

    So you see, it is irrelevant what anyones income is before taxes. What matters is how much money they actually have in their pocket to spend, and that is where that statistic deceives people.

    .
    "After taking into account changes in both pre-tax income and taxes, the finding remains that most middle-income families lost ground"

    Grim....your example is way too simplistic. There are just too many factors that you have not accounted for. I would almost most be willing to bet that the person in 1999 was in a much better financial postion that he is in 2004.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    96

    Re: Is This a Failed Presidency?

    It is a fact that this administration is ruining our country financially. You must take a look at Kent Conrads website, he is the minority leader on the budget committee. It took 225 years and 42 presidents to put the U.S. in one trillion dollars of foreign held debt and it took Bush & co. 4 years to do the same. Thats just plain nuts if you think about it.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    12,866

    Re: Is This a Failed Presidency?

    Apparently Grim did not understand the third chart. Let's say you're right Grim. Because you are going to think you are anyway so it's a mute point. So a family keeps more, a whopping $1,780 a year in fact. However, the cost of housing alone eats that up and then some, even with low interest rates. Then there are the cost of vehicles, utilities, groceries, clothing, etc, etc.

    I dare say, the family is seeing a whole lot less PUNCH for their dollar now than they were in the late 90's. Add in the rising costs of all that insurance and no adjustment for inflation and it's not quite a cheery as you would like to make it be.

    Lady Mod

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,222

    Re: Is This a Failed Presidency?

    Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    Apparently Grim did not understand the third chart. Let's say you're right Grim. Because you are going to think you are anyway so it's a mute point. So a family keeps more, a whopping $1,780 a year in fact. However, the cost of housing alone eats that up and then some, even with low interest rates. Then there are the cost of vehicles, utilities, groceries, clothing, etc, etc.

    I dare say, the family is seeing a whole lot less PUNCH for their dollar now than they were in the late 90's. Add in the rising costs of all that insurance and no adjustment for inflation and it's not quite a cheery as you would like to make it be.

    Lady Mod
    Grim isn't completely wrong. Now if you were making $1,000,000,000 year in 1999 and are now just making $970,000,000 you might be better off now than you were in 1999. Sure you're paying extra on all those things that the middle class is paying, but it's a much smaller percentage of income. And hey, let's not forget that nice cut you got on capital gains taxes for those stock investments. Ok, I know that's why your income dropped from 1 billion, but what the heck you dumped that GM stock and bought initial shares of Google. And what is wrong with housing prices going up? So far you've bought and sold 30 different houses this year and made a killing!
    Last edited by bairdi; 11-23-2005 at 02:40 AM.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    12,866

    Re: Is This a Failed Presidency?

    Quote Originally Posted by bairdi
    Grim isn't completely wrong. Now if you were making $1,000,000,000 year in 1999 and are now just making $970,000,000 you might be better off now than you were in 1999. Sure you're paying extra on all those things that the middle class is paying, but it's a much smaller percentage of income. And hey, let's not forget that nice cut you got on capital gains taxes for those stock investments. Ok, I know that's why your income dropped from 1 billion, but what the heck you dumped that GM stock and bought initial shares of Google.
    That's right! And I paid off the mortgage on the castle, investing in a small island that I get a nice tax cut on because I loan it out for "charitable" purposes. All the underprivileged pygmy children are shipped there every summer vacation for bible camp.

    Got to "train 'em up right" don't you know?

    Lady Mod

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SW United States
    Posts
    6,643

    Re: Is This a Failed Presidency?

    Quote Originally Posted by bairdi
    "After taking into account changes in both pre-tax income and taxes, the finding remains that most middle-income families lost ground"

    Grim....your example is way too simplistic. There are just too many factors that you have not accounted for. I would almost most be willing to bet that the person in 1999 was in a much better financial postion that he is in 2004.

    Wait a second... I wasn't giving an analysis of the current economic situation. I was merely pointing our that the economic statistics that were in lady mods post were misleading, and posted a simplistic example of why.

    .

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    12,866

    Re: Is This a Failed Presidency?

    Quote Originally Posted by mjc
    You know, if all you Bush bashers would stop and think for just a moment, you might find out that the one before him (the one that was IMPEACHED) has a whole lot to with this. If Clinton had done something the first time the trade center was attacked, 9-11 could have been prevented, if clinton had done something when the USS Cole was attacked, 9-11 could have been prevented, if clinton had done something when the Embassys in different areas of the world had been attacked, this could have been prevented.
    I'm really wanting to know, how would Clinton doing something about Osama Bin Laden any of those times have prevented the War against Saddam Huessein in Iraq? The war in Iraq was NEVER about Osama.

    Enquiring minds want to know how you make this assumption?

    Lady Mod

  16. #16
    umdkook Guest

    Re: Is This a Failed Presidency?

    Quote Originally Posted by mjc
    You know, if all you Bush bashers would stop and think for just a moment, you might find out that the one before him (the one that was IMPEACHED) has a whole lot to with this. If Clinton had done something the first time the trade center was attacked, 9-11 could have been prevented, if clinton had done something when the USS Cole was attacked, 9-11 could have been prevented, if clinton had done something when the Embassys in different areas of the world had been attacked, this could have been prevented. So get off your soap boxes, quit your belly aching, grow up and show your support for PRESIDENT Goerge Bush. You don't need to like him, you don't need to like what he does, but he is the President and therfore he should have you support. I"m sure the draftdodging, drug using, womanizer piece of dog crap that was in there before him did.
    clinton did what youre supposed to do , bomb the heck outta somebody. he avoided the dumbest thing you could ever do. who gets invovled in a land war in Asia?? didnt any of you see Princess Bride???

    Clinton handed Bush a presidency with how many billions, maybe even trillions, of extra dollars, and what happened to it? all spent on oil repairs and contracting bills and other logistical operations that eat up billions per week just to support a lousy war in Iraq. now we need to rely on tax cuts that benefit probably 2% of the country, while complimentary budget cuts that affect the poorest 80% of the country are the ones who are really affected by it, and for what? so Iraqis can vote democratically?? thats a freakin joke.
    We dont need to like him, we just need to support him??? I dont think you know what country teh US is, but thats not how it works.

    Impeached?? for saying oral sex isnt really sex?? cmon now.

Similar Threads

  1. Could a third party win the Presidency?
    By Ronald Reagan in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-16-2015, 04:57 PM
  2. Worst Week For ANY Presidency, Ever?
    By pwrone in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-10-2012, 04:39 AM
  3. The obama Presidency in 28 seconds
    By pwrone in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-07-2010, 07:07 PM
  4. The co-operative Presidency?
    By Yeah Well Fine Then in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-26-2009, 05:14 PM
  5. Defying the Imperial Presidency
    By sojustask in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-29-2007, 11:52 AM

Tags for this Thread

Add / Edit Tags
$100, 000, 2001, 302, accomplished, account, accounting, act, action, actions, add, added, address, administration, advanced, advocate, afford, age, ages, aggressive, agreed, agreement, aid, ain, al qaeda, allowed, allowing, alot, amazing, american, animals, annual, another, answer, anti, apology, appears, approved, are, aren, art, article, asia, assist, asylum, ation, attacked, attacks, attempt, attitude, authorization, authorized, ava, avia, aviator, avoid, away, back, backs, bad, balance, banks, based, bashers, basic, basically, bat, bear, beat, ben, best, bet, better, biggest, billion, billions, bills, bin, bit, blame, blew, blood, blowing, blown, blue, bomb, booming, bought, boxes, breach, breaks, breath, brief, bright, bring, bullsh, bureau, burst, bush, buying, bye, called, calling, campaign, camps, cannot, capabilities, capital, card, care, cares, carrier, carry, case, causing, cease, center, ceo, cer, challenge, chance, chart, che, cheerleader, cheney, cherry, chief, chris, christia, christian, cindy, citizens, civil, claim, claiming, class, classes, cli, clinto, clinton, clinton’s, clip, clo, close, closed, collected, com, coming, commit, communist, community, complete, completely, compliance, con, concentration, concerned, condi, congrats, consequences, constant, constantly, context, continue, contracting, conversation, convict, cook, correct, cost, costs, couldn, countries, country, county, crap, creation, credibility, credible, crisis, crowd, crying, cure, current, dam, damn, dangerous, date, day, days, dead, dear, deb, debunked, decided, decision, declared, deductions, defeated, defend, deliver, demand, democrat, democratic, democrats, demons, des, described, designed, destroyed, destroying, destruction, development, did, didn, different, ding, direct, direction, disarm, disaster, divider, documents, dodd, doesn, dog, dollar, dollars, don, dons, dont, door, douche, dow, drink, dropped, drug, dry, duc, due, dumped, ear, early, earn, earned, earning, east, eat, economic, eed, effect, elected, electio, eliminate, eme, end, ended, endorses, enemy, entire, epine, error, essential, ethical, eur, events, examples, exemption, exit, experts, extra, extreme, eye, eyes, face, faced, factual, failed, fails, failure, failures, fair, faith, false, familiar, families, famous, fashion, father, fault, feel, feeling, felt, figures, final, financial, financially, find, finding, five, fix, fla, flat, flies, focus, forces, forget, forgot, formal, fra, france, french, fresh, front, fully, gas, gave, general, genuine, george, george w. bush, getting, girl, giving, god, gonna, good, google, goose, gordo, gotta, gov, gra, gray, gread, great, greatest, grim, ground, grow, growing, growth, gut, guy, guys, had, haha, hand, handed, handle, happen, happened, hard, hasn, hats, head, heads, held, hell, help, helps, hes, hey, hidden, hide, high, higher, him, his, holds, hole, home, hoo, horse, hose, hostility, house, household, housing, html, huge, huh, huma, human, hunger, husband, hussein, hypocrite, ial, ian, ici, identify, identifying, idiot, ignorant, ile, ill, imagine, ime, immigration, impeach, impeached, implemented, important, income, incompetent, index, info, inherited, insult, insulting, insults, insurance, intelligence, inter, interest, invade, investing, investments, ion, iowa, iraq, islamic, isn, issue, ist, it works, its, job, john, john kerry, join, joined, joint, joke, jumping, just, justify, keeps, kerry, kicking, killed, kind, kiss, laden, lady, land, large, last, laugh, launched, leaders, leading, leads, led, legacy, less, lets, liars, liberal, liberals, lied, light, limbaugh, lis, listed, listen, lives, living, loan, loans, logic, lol, long, longer, loose, los, loser, losers, lot, loving, luck, lunatic, lying, machinery, main, mainstream, make, makes, making, man., many, market, mass, mate, math, mea, meaningless, measure, medals, medical, medicare, member, members, memory, mention, million, mind, missle, mods, moment, money, monkeys, mor, more, moron, mortgage, move, multi, nation, national, national debt, national security, nations, need, nego, negotiating, neo, never, news conference, nice, nick, nigh, night, note, now, npr, nuclear, october, offering, office, oil, ones, ongoing, only, open, operation, operations, opportunity, ops, oral, order, org, organizations, outs, owes, pages, pakistan, par, part, pas, passed, past, pathetic, patriot, pay, paying, pays, peace, people, permission, persia, person, personal, pet, picked, piece, pile, place, planned, plans, platform, platinum, play, playing, pleasant, point, policies, policy, popular, pos, post, posted, posters, posting, posts, poverty, power, presiden, presidency, president, pretty, prez, prices, prime, princess, prior, private, process, protection, prove, proven, public, pulled, punch, pure, putting, question, questions, quickly, quit, quote, quotes, rage, raise, raped, rated, read, reagan, real, reality, reason, reasonable, recession, recorded, red, references, refused, regarding, regime, regimes, release, relief, remains, remember, remind, ren, rent, reporter, represents, respect, respond, response, rest, results, retarded, retired, rich, rio, rise, rising, risk, roy, royal, run, runs, russians, sad, safe, safety, satanist, sca, scale, scare, scary, screw, scrutiny, scum, selling, semi, sen, senate, senators, sense, sensitive, sept, ser, set, sex, shares, sheer, ship, shopping, short, show, shred, shut, simple, simply, skank, small, sold, soldiers, solve, sometimes, soo, source, sources, sourcing, speak, specifically, spend, spent, standard, star, start, started, starting, state, states, statistic, stay, stein, step, steve, stock, stop, stops, strategy, stream, street, strike, stupid, submit, subs, successful, such, sul, summer, supply, support, supporting, surge, survive, take, take a look, taken, taking, talk, tas, taste, tax, taxes, taxpayers, ted, terror, terrorist, tex, texas, text, thanksgiving, the truth about, they, thing, thought, thread, threatened, throw, time, times, title, today, told, tom, ton, tone, top, tortured, total, totally, tough, towers, trac, track, trade, trail, tries, trillion, troops, trusted, turned, turning, types, uni, union, united, united states, unreal, upper, urged, url, user, uss, vacation, verify, vile, viola, viole, virtual, vital, vote, voted, wait, war, ward, warned, waste, weak, week, west, whats, when, will, win, woma, wome, won, working, works, world, worse, worst, worthy, wow, wrong, yahoo, year, years, yesterday, you, your

View Tag Cloud

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •