+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

They Lie, They Cheat, they Steal

I was thinking of the passing of a good man the other day, a man who was an entertainer who overcame a lot in his life when it occured to me what he did for entertainment, Democrats do for real.

Democrats Lie: They lie about about what got us into Iraq, that calling Bush a "liar" is the biggest lie they have told. Of course for those with short memories who "forgot" Bill and Hillary, Kerry, and many other democrats told the same so called "lies" even before Bush was every in the White House are quite gullable to these democratic lies.

Democrats Cheat: Democrats cheat by having illegals vote for them, by having felons vote for them, by having dead peopel vote for them. When they can not win they take it to the court and of course Republicans have to fight back using the court. When Republicans use Democrats own methods of the court system Democrats call faul. Well proof is in the results, the law was on Republicans side which further proves democrats were wrong and caught them in their cheating. Of course Democrats think americans are stupid so they call faul and say Bush stole an election, when Bush won fairly stopping the cheating democrats in their tracks.

Democrats Steal: Democrats belief is that it is ok to steal from prosperous workers to give to those less fortunate. This is the Robin Hood mentality. This is unethical as a man's earnings should be his own as it is he who sacrificed for them. Democrats like to paint those with money as the thiefs (again trying to shift the blame from the real thiefs, themselves). They fail to recognize it is those people who sacrifice their money, their blood, their sweat, their families to truly get ahead are the ones who provide opportunities to the rest through their ideas and investments and are ultimately responsible for creating (and growing) the greatest nation on this green earth.

Yes, to lie, to cheat, to steal is great entertainment but put into real practice like Democrats do this is criminal and anti-american.

RIP Eddie

umdkook Guest

Re: They Lie, They Cheat, they Steal

Quote Originally Posted by Betamanmn
    I was thinking of the passing of a good man the other day, a man who was an entertainer who overcame a lot in his life when it occured to me what he did for entertainment, Democrats do for real.

Democrats Lie: They lie about about what got us into Iraq, that calling Bush a "liar" is the biggest lie they have told. Of course for those with short memories who "forgot" Bill and Hillary, Kerry, and many other democrats told the same so called "lies" even before Bush was every in the White House are quite gullable to these democratic lies.

So they are liars becuase they say Bush is a liar, but he really isnt so they are really the liars??? OK lemme get this straight, Bush says Iraq has WMDs the US must invade (the real reason was UN violations but thats a little too petty to get worldwide support, so he jumped on teh WMD wagon), then they arent found there....so isnt saying something when its false a lie???
    well just call him mistakenly mis informed, which you can call the democrats if it is true that Bush did not lie...same logic
    Democrats Cheat: Democrats cheat by having illegals vote for them, by having felons vote for them, by having dead peopel vote for them. When they can not win they take it to the court and of course Republicans have to fight back using the court. When Republicans use Democrats own methods of the court system Democrats call faul. Well proof is in the results, the law was on Republicans side which further proves democrats were wrong and caught them in their cheating. Of course Democrats think americans are stupid so they call faul and say Bush stole an election, when Bush won fairly stopping the cheating democrats in their tracks.
    dead people and illegals voting for them?? do you have proof of this, even one news story that supports this??? Should the counting of the votes in a state governed by a candidates own brother and that was originally counted Dem then called Rep not be analyzed for validity??

Democrats Steal: Democrats belief is that it is ok to steal from prosperous workers to give to those less fortunate. This is the Robin Hood mentality. This is unethical as a man's earnings should be his own as it is he who sacrificed for them. Democrats like to paint those with money as the thiefs (again trying to shift the blame from the real thiefs, themselves). They fail to recognize it is those people who sacrifice their money, their blood, their sweat, their families to truly get ahead are the ones who provide opportunities to the rest through their ideas and investments and are ultimately responsible for creating (and growing) the greatest nation on this green earth.
    Dems believe in stealing from the rich to give to the poor? are you sure about that, or are you trying to say they dont support cutting taxes on things that percentage-wise only benefit the really rich? what are you , that dumb? taxes are not stealing, they are a tool used by the government to pay for things that benefit society as a whole. no one is stealing from anyone, unless you count taking an unprecedented budget surplus of billions on dollars and blowing it all for the war on terror thievery, like many Americans do.

its people like you that are dividing the country and causing people to take sides. grow up man and open your eyes. Also you should research the states that were heavy Bush supporters(the southern ones that voted for him) and then compare that with the onesthat are the biggest receivers of welfare checks and maybe youll learn something.

RIP eddie is rite...

Quote Originally Posted by umdkook
    well just call him mistakenly mis informed, which you can call the democrats if it is true that Bush did not lie...same logic

dead people and illegals voting for them?? do you have proof of this, even one news story that supports this??? Should the counting of the votes in a state governed by a candidates own brother and that was originally counted Dem then called Rep not be analyzed for validity??

Dems believe in stealing from the rich to give to the poor? are you sure about that, or are you trying to say they dont support cutting taxes on things that percentage-wise only benefit the really rich? what are you , that dumb? taxes are not stealing, they are a tool used by the government to pay for things that benefit society as a whole. no one is stealing from anyone, unless you count taking an unprecedented budget surplus of billions on dollars and blowing it all for the war on terror thievery, like many Americans do.

its people like you that are dividing the country and causing people to take sides. grow up man and open your eyes. Also you should research the states that were heavy Bush supporters(the southern ones that voted for him) and then compare that with the onesthat are the biggest receivers of welfare checks and maybe youll learn something.

RIP eddie is rite...
    Im sorry to differ with you but it the blind like you that allow the country to be divided. If more people were intelligently informed like myself the majority would be against the Democrats and the country would not be divided. There is enough evidence to support the notion that Democrats attempt to steal elections (and in some cases have). The links below and quotes proves this:

From the Worldnetdaily:
    http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=17718

"The same issue of "hanging chads -- the little squares in the punch cards -- was also an issue in Stockton," says Nolan. The Democrats' strategy, he says, was to handle them as often as possible -- perhaps bending, crinkling or otherwise altering them -- so that additional chads become displaced, thereby disqualifying the ballot."

From the National Review
    http://www.nationalreview.com/commen...0409130633.asp

"Some of the sloppiness that makes fraud and foul-ups in election counts possible seems to be built into the system by design. The "Motor Voter Law," the first piece of legislation signed into law by President Clinton upon entering office, imposed fraud-friendly rules on the states by requiring driver's license bureaus to register anyone applying for licenses, to offer mail-in registration with no identification needed, and to forbid government workers to challenge new registrants, while making it difficult to purge "deadwood" voters (those who have died or moved away). In 2001, the voter rolls in many American cities included more names than the U.S. Census listed as the total number of residents over age eighteen. Philadelphia's voter rolls, for instance, have jumped 24 percent since 1995 at the same time that the city's population has declined by 13 percent. CBS's 60 Minutes created a stir in 1999 when it found people in California using mail-in forms to register fictitious people, or pets, and then obtaining absentee ballots in their names. By this means, for example, the illegal alien who assassinated the Mexican presidential candidate Luis Donaldo Colosio was registered to vote in San Pedro, California — twice."

You certainly are a typical liberal, make wild allegations without a shred of proof. So what Bush's brother was (and is) governor of Florida? Numbers don't lie and no matter how many times Democrats tried to recount to find votes Bush still won. I suppose the governor of Ohio is a long lost Bush relative? lol

Your logic does not hold about Democrats lies. If they were honest they would say yes we were misinformed as the President was, and if I knew now what I knew then I would have voted differently. We need to find out why the intelligence was bad and move forward. But instead of being honest, they cry Bush lied. Either they really think americans are stupid or they are just preying on short memories. Luckily for modern media we have them on tape spouting their "misinformation" about how dangerous Saddam was and can prove what they say now is lies.

Taxes are stealing. If you take something against ones will that is theft. I am sure most americans would be happy to provide money to the to the government for necissities, like roads, infrastructure, and keeping america safe (like the necessity of building democracy in the Middle East). The tax system the way it is set up now is theft on peoples labor. A consumption tax would be much more fare and honest as people choose how to spend their money and those with more money of course choose to spend more. Penalizing someone for an activities everyone should be encourged to participate in (work, investment, risk) is unmoral and counter productive. In no way, shape or form does hand outs to the poor by the government benefit society as a whole. This is what private charities and foundations are for to not only help people in their hour of need, but help guide them to future productivity.

Bush has it right, it is accountability in education that we need, encouraging people to get educated (or re-educated in todays economy) not propping up a failed wealfare state.

Really? Well now, let's see.

Any Democrats been indicted lately for lieing? Hmmmmm? No? Of course not, only those who are part of Bush's administration. Now it's in the news nearly every day, so it's not like you can miss it. Unless of course, you are out in the kitchen popping popcorn during that time.

At no other time in history has the supreme court ever had to be called in to determine who won a presidential race.

"On December 9th the Supreme Court agreed to accept the case of Bush vs Gore and issued a stay to stop the recount then in progress. On December 12th, 2000 the Supreme Court issued its ruling and ended the recounts permantly, giving the election to Bush."

He didn't win fair and square. The Supreme Court handed him the presidency.

He says he doesn't use polls. But yes he does, quite a bit. http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/fea...204.green.html

Yes, to lie, to cheat, to steal is great entertainment but put into real practice like Democrats do this is criminal and anti-american.

RIP Eddie
    Well, I am one of those "Prosperous workers" and I can honestly say that though I don't mind the tax cuts, I think that the "wealth" of those tax cuts should have been applied to those less prosperous as well. It's not like the prosperous are the only ones deserving of a tax break, irregardless of those blood, sweat and time you seem to think we are sacrificing. And I'm also tired of the money I do pay in taxes being squandered away on this stupid War and not taking care of folks at home.

Yes, the neocons claim daily that to lie, cheat and steal is the playground of the Democrats. All they really have to do though is look in the mirror, that person looking back is lieing to themselves as well as everyone else. Get a life. You aren't the only people populating this planet and you are outnumbered by the "average" wage earner.

Lady Mod

Im sorry to differ with you but it the blind like you that allow the country to be divided. If more people were intelligently informed like myself the majority would be against the Democrats and the country would not be divided. There is enough evidence to support the notion that Democrats attempt to steal elections (and in some cases have). The links below and quotes proves this:

From the Worldnetdaily:
    http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=17718

"The same issue of "hanging chads -- the little squares in the punch cards -- was also an issue in Stockton," says Nolan. The Democrats' strategy, he says, was to handle them as often as possible -- perhaps bending, crinkling or otherwise altering them -- so that additional chads become displaced, thereby disqualifying the ballot."

From the National Review
    http://www.nationalreview.com/commen...0409130633.asp

"Some of the sloppiness that makes fraud and foul-ups in election counts possible seems to be built into the system by design. The "Motor Voter Law," the first piece of legislation signed into law by President Clinton upon entering office, imposed fraud-friendly rules on the states by requiring driver's license bureaus to register anyone applying for licenses, to offer mail-in registration with no identification needed, and to forbid government workers to challenge new registrants, while making it difficult to purge "deadwood" voters (those who have died or moved away). In 2001, the voter rolls in many American cities included more names than the U.S. Census listed as the total number of residents over age eighteen. Philadelphia's voter rolls, for instance, have jumped 24 percent since 1995 at the same time that the city's population has declined by 13 percent. CBS's 60 Minutes created a stir in 1999 when it found people in California using mail-in forms to register fictitious people, or pets, and then obtaining absentee ballots in their names. By this means, for example, the illegal alien who assassinated the Mexican presidential candidate Luis Donaldo Colosio was registered to vote in San Pedro, California — twice."
    These are sure great, unbiased sources for your 'proof', by the way. LMAO. It's great to know that two comments from two (ultraconservative) individuals proves something nowadays. I'll go get my buddies and we'll have a field day proving all kinds of things following this logic. Your quotes are very enlightening and interesting (gags), but don't really prove much but that you can do research to try to back up your assertion.

Based on your argument I am led to believe that if the next election is as close as the Gore/Bush election was and comes down to one critical state, and that if the Republican candidate loses by a very slim margin we should all just accept it. Somehow I doubt that will happen but, of course, if the Republicans that have lost call for a recount they will surely be within their rights, in your eyes. I'm pretty certain of that.

And concerning your 'point' that Democrats try to get felons to vote... excuse me, but in MOST states most 'felons' get their right to vote back after serving their time. As it should be. What kind of message is it to send to people to punish them for the rest of their lives when they make mistakes ( barring certain crimes of course)? It's a violation of civil rights, but that doesn't stop states like Florida from continuing to do it. But I bet you believe that criminals should just suffer forever huh?

The election wasn't an attempt at thievery, it was a mockery of democracy for the Supreme Court to stop the official recount. Thanks a bunch Katherine Harris, Jebby and the Supreme Court.

You certainly are a typical liberal, make wild allegations without a shred of proof. So what Bush's brother was (and is) governor of Florida? Numbers don't lie and no matter how many times Democrats tried to recount to find votes Bush still won. I suppose the governor of Ohio is a long lost Bush relative? lol
    Oh contraire, numbers do lie. Any statistic has to be held up and analyzed for what is actually being measured. Statistics, read numbers, are the biggest liars in politics. You can find a statistic to say just about anything you want if you ask the right people and fail to disclose the group measured.

As far as 'no matter how many times Dems tried to recount', as the Lady Mod stated in the previous post, the recount was stopped so we never got to see for sure.

Your logic does not hold about Democrats lies. If they were honest they would say yes we were misinformed as the President was, and if I knew now what I knew then I would have voted differently.
    Which is, actually, what MOST democrats are saying. Why does one or two Democrats statements have to all of a sudden reflect the entire party? Typical REPUBLICAN arrogance in action here. What I'd like to see is why the idea that the administration lied is so pervasive, and why the President got faulty information in the first place. Isn't it a little scary to you that the intelligence gathering was so off?

Taxes are stealing. If you take something against ones will that is theft. I am sure most americans would be happy to provide money to the to the government for necissities, like roads, infrastructure, and keeping america safe (like the necessity of building democracy in the Middle East).
    Wouldn't that be paying a tax? And you don't have to pay your taxes, but you get a nice bed in a lovely jail cell if you don't. I suppose you don't think that we should be responsible for those dummies in hurricane areas that the government is paying all that money to help either? Do you live in a flood prone area? Well if you do that evil tax money is paying for you to as well, but I suppose that's unfair as well. If we're going to have a big Statue of Liberty that calls to the poor and broken to come to her (as she does, go look) then perhaps we have a responsiblity to be a bit compassionate and for our government to reflect that? Just a wild thought.

Personally, I think you're crazy. If people weren't forced to pay taxes they wouldn't. Look at how quickly the wealthy eat up the deductions and loop holes that they can when they do pay their taxes. People will pay what the government says they have to... case closed. No one is going to just give away their money for nothing.

The tax system the way it is set up now is theft on peoples labor. A consumption tax would be much more fare and honest as people choose how to spend their money and those with more money of course choose to spend more. Penalizing someone for an activities everyone should be encourged to participate in (work, investment, risk) is unmoral and counter productive. In no way, shape or form does hand outs to the poor by the government benefit society as a whole.
    It sure does benefit those poor people though. But you obviously don't give a crap about them. They are probably all crack *****s and child molesters huh?

This is what private charities and foundations are for to not only help people in their hour of need, but help guide them to future productivity.
    Gee aren't most of these organizations government funded? And if they aren't won't they be funded be people donating just like you and me?

Bush has it right, it is accountability in education that we need, encouraging people to get educated (or re-educated in todays economy) not propping up a failed wealfare state.
    I'm not sure what exactly you mean by this blanket statement that covers several different topics, but I don't think Bush has got it right at all. Basically all his legislation did was stick the Feds nose in what should be fixed at a state level, and punish schools in poorer neighborhoods.
    Last edited by HG_1301; 11-22-2005 at 10:20 PM.

Odd isn't it how the far right commits the crimes but find it essential to blame the Democrats. Weird mind set if you ask me. I think they call it "projection" oh, and an unhealthy dose of immaturity. So who is this Betamanmn? pwrones' cult buddy?

Quote Originally Posted by EderLore
    Odd isn't it how the far right commits the crimes but find it essential to blame the Democrats. Weird mind set if you ask me. I think they call it "projection" oh, and an unhealthy dose of immaturity. So who is this Betamanmn? pwrones' cult buddy?
    Naw. He doesn't post often but once in awhile he makes himself heard.

Then he goes away for awhile again.

Lady Mod

All politicians lie, cheat and steal. It is not a characteristic restricted to the "right" or the "left". To believe otherwise is naive...

cheers,
    Paul

umdkook Guest

Taxes are stealing.
    well i guess there is no need to read your posts anymore, u moron.

yes i am the blind man hwo divides the country, yet here you are saying "democrats blah blah blah, democrats blah blah blah, they lie they cheat they steal"

shut up, get your panties untwisted, and go back to your pet gerbil, Gee Dub.

Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    Really? Well now, let's see.

Any Democrats been indicted lately for lieing? Hmmmmm? No? Of course not, only those who are part of Bush's administration. Now it's in the news nearly every day, so it's not like you can miss it. Unless of course, you are out in the kitchen popping popcorn during that time.

At no other time in history has the supreme court ever had to be called in to determine who won a presidential race.

"On December 9th the Supreme Court agreed to accept the case of Bush vs Gore and issued a stay to stop the recount then in progress. On December 12th, 2000 the Supreme Court issued its ruling and ended the recounts permantly, giving the election to Bush."

He didn't win fair and square. The Supreme Court handed him the presidency.

He says he doesn't use polls. But yes he does, quite a bit. http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/fea...204.green.html

Well, I am one of those "Prosperous workers" and I can honestly say that though I don't mind the tax cuts, I think that the "wealth" of those tax cuts should have been applied to those less prosperous as well. It's not like the prosperous are the only ones deserving of a tax break, irregardless of those blood, sweat and time you seem to think we are sacrificing. And I'm also tired of the money I do pay in taxes being squandered away on this stupid War and not taking care of folks at home.

Yes, the neocons claim daily that to lie, cheat and steal is the playground of the Democrats. All they really have to do though is look in the mirror, that person looking back is lieing to themselves as well as everyone else. Get a life. You aren't the only people populating this planet and you are outnumbered by the "average" wage earner.

Lady Mod
    Sorry lying is not breaking the law. All lying does in the democrats case is divide the country, spread hate, and shows what unpatriotic idiots they are. Also, an indictment is not a conviction and no proof of any Republicans lying has come to light. That is for a court of law to make the determination. Plus, what one man does, does not speak for the Republican party, though the talking points of Democrats and their stooges clearly shows there is a planned conspiracy of lies against the Bush administration. As a matter of fact, as far as Scooter Libby is concerned the indictment looks more and more like a laugh and political witch-hunt. After all, no one has been charged with any outing of a so-called CIA agent, where the original investigation began.

Hmmm “at no time in history has the Supreme Court been called into decide a presidential race”? So what? It was the democrats that called in the Florida State Supreme Court to decide the race. Have you forgotten that? All the U.S. Supreme Court did was overturning what the Democrats should never have done in the first place. Democrats like to get the courts involved when things don’t go their way. Instead of having laws made by representatives of the citizens, lets have unelected judges make the laws. The democrats were just beat at their own game.

Tax cuts should be applied equally. Anyone with common sense can see those who make the most money pay most of the taxes. It is only right and moral that when money is given back they should get their equal share back. Those who pay little or no taxes should get little or none back. Anyone who thinks otherwise is playing class warfare, spreading hate and dividing the country.

"I" am outnumbered by the average wage earner? Hmm that is a laugh. I am an average wage earner but respect those who bust their butts and risk to make jobs for the rest of us. I don't want those risking their assets and life to create a better society for the rest of us to be penalized more then their fair share. Sure they benefit too, but all us “average” workers would not have jobs without those providing job opportunities for us. Honestly, if not a consumption tax, a flat tax would be most fair. I appreciate those with money as I realize this would be a poor, third world country without the Bill Gates, Donald Trumps, and everyone other business person who makes this country great. It’s a shame Democrats prefer to hate instead of appreciate the wealth these people bring to all of us.

"I" am outnumbered by the average wage earner? Hmm that is a laugh. I am an average wage earner but respect those who bust their butts and risk to make jobs for the rest of us. I don't want those risking their assets and life to create a better society for the rest of us to be penalized more then their fair share. Sure they benefit too, but all us “average” workers would not have jobs without those providing job opportunities for us. Honestly, if not a consumption tax, a flat tax would be most fair. I appreciate those with money as I realize this would be a poor, third world country without the Bill Gates, Donald Trumps, and everyone other business person who makes this country great. It’s a shame Democrats prefer to hate instead of appreciate the wealth these people bring to all of us.
    OK< you seem convinced of this.

Name those job opportunities the Rich have made for the average workers.

And while you are at it, name the wealth they have brought to all of us as well.

Lady Mod

Quote Originally Posted by EderLore

Odd isn't it how the left makes allegations (actual lies) of crimes and thinks everyone should fall lock and step into their lies? It only takes a little research to discover how the lefts lies are untrue. The sad thing is they think Americans are too stupid to realize what they are up to. The funny thing is they keep up spouting their lies and fail to understand just how uneducated and hateful it makes them look. Of course, what they cannot get over is the fact Bush was reelected by quite a majority for the awesome job he has been doing. Did I say perfect? No of course not as he is just a man and mistakes are made as no man is perfect. But yes, he is the greatest president of the 21st century and has been doing an awesome job. This really gets into the lefts gut, as they cannot stand a man they hate being re-elected with such numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    Naw. He doesn't post often but once in awhile he makes himself heard.

Then he goes away for awhile again.

Lady Mod
    Some of us have real jobs, have real families to support and have learned that no matter how true our statements are and how we are on the right side of history, the left like many of those on this site choose to remain ignorant, hateful and blind to reality. You can lead a monkey to water but you cannot make that monkey drink. People like yourself and Dchristie choose your ignorance and since my time is valuable I understand it can be fun shoving the truth back at you but it wont make a hill of difference to your twisted logic. I am sure HD feels the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by umdkook
    well i guess there is no need to read your posts anymore, u moron.

yes i am the blind man hwo divides the country, yet here you are saying "democrats blah blah blah, democrats blah blah blah, they lie they cheat they steal"

shut up, get your panties untwisted, and go back to your pet gerbil, Gee Dub.
    Yup the name Um-d-kook says it all. Enough kooks on this site, i suppose one more wont hurt.

Yup the name Um-d-kook says it all. Enough kooks on this site, i suppose one more wont hurt.

This site has more lefty kooks than kos could ever hope for. Ever feel like you are alone?LOL

Some of us have real jobs, have real families to support and have learned that no matter how true our statements are and how we are on the right side of history, the left like many of those on this site choose to remain ignorant, hateful and blind to reality. You can lead a monkey to water but you cannot make that monkey drink. People like yourself and Dchristie choose your ignorance and since my time is valuable I understand it can be fun shoving the truth back at you but it wont make a hill of difference to your twisted logic. I am sure HD feels the same way.
    I wasn't knocking you Betamanmn, I was explaining why you aren't heard often. When you speak of monkey's are you speaking of people like yourself? I've never heard of a liberal called a monkey, only blindly devoted Bush followers.

I have a family to support and we do quite well thank you. Truth speaks to truth and I'm a great follower of the truth. So, when you guys actually speak it I recognize that. When you just repeat what you have been told over and over on the 10:00 news until you believe it's true, that does not necessarily make it the truth.

It doesn't take a great deal of gray matter working between your ears to deduece that this administration has been horrible for America. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that this war was a horrendous mistake. And it certainly doesn't take a math wizard to figure out that if Bush keeps spending like he is without getting a return real quick, there isn't going to be much America left to call home. The New China perhaps, but not the America as we know and love it today.

So when you stop believing everything you are fed in the name of "patriotism" and start thinking for yourself again. I'll know it. Because you'll start speaking truth and stop repeating all that Neocon crapola.

Namaste'

Lady Mod