+ Reply to Thread

NETDROPSHIPPER.COM Real Product Or Hoax?

I have started working with new dropshipper for my supplies for ebay. Has anyone heard of netdropshipper.com before? If so what has been your experience with them? I have excelent feedback through ebay 100% and I would like to keep it that way.

PLEASE HELP!!!!

Charotyangel77 :confused:
    Last edited by Charityangel77; 11-22-2005 at 07:31 PM. Reason: Wrong Site Address

Re: NETSHIPPER.COM Real Product Or Hoax?

Well, at least they have an address that i hope you have verified.
    If you want to be 100% sure, we offer an online insurance against scams and frauds and we investigate every company you are going to do business with. Just visit our site or private message me.

Before I jump in on the band wagon, I first check this site (scam.com) and the following:

http://www.ripoffreport.com/results....&Search=Search

Should I still jump on :confused:

They are not a scam per se, but their service habits are poor ( slow shipping, product out of stock, says new, but actually refurbashed, etc )

Netdropshipper.com is the absolute bottom of the barrel. Let me give you examples.
    Nov.16 I sold a 42" plasma TV on Ebay and purchased it through Netdropshipper. I payed through Paypal in the amount of $1399.99 plus "shipping" of 65.80. They subsequently sent me an email stating that any orders over $400 had to be payed by bankwire or M.O or Cashiers check. At this point its been 8 days since the initial order. I FINALLY get my money credited back to paypal and purchase the money orders. It takes another 5 days to get the credit to show up on Netdropshippers website. 11 days later...still no completed transaction. Now we are at 19 days and counting and my customer is fuming. Today I get another email from Netdropshipper stating that if I want it shipped I have to cough up another 230.00!!?? Below is a cut and paste from the original invoice

Qty: 1 Samsung SPN-4235 Widescreen Plasma TV 42" inch EDTV Flat Panel Display
    $1399.99

Sub-Total: $1,399.99
    Shipping: $65.90
    Dropship Fee: $1.50
    Tax: $0.00
    Applied Credit: $1,467.39
    Total: $1,467.39

According to this invoice...I payed all costs up front...

Word of advice to all....DO NOT DEAL WITH NETDROPSHIPPER.COM

[ Privacy Policy ]
    Copyright © 2004 NetDropshipper.com All Rights Reserved
    Internet Consulting provided by gheek.com

I ordered a cordless phone from Netdropshipper.com. I believe I am a victim of a bait-and-switch. They sent me an inferior phone (the model number on the bottom of the model I received does not match the model number of the telephone I ordered) -- it was supposed to have two handsets, but only came with one. I was aware that it was refurbished (and I am fine with that), but I expected the correct product. From what I have read (after-the-fact, unfortunately), this is a common occurrence. Luckily, the phone wasn't too expensive -- worse comes to worst, I'm only out $40. But I would not recommend them to anyone...the organization appears rather shady.

I tried to do business with netdropshipper.com and had a few successes at first, but then the problems started. They started canceling my orders due to the item not being in stock. When I called to see how many of the item was in stock, they couldn't give me a number, just said plenty. So I listed and sold several of the items and guess what, they didn't have any! I sent money via wire transfer and after 5 days it finally showed in my account, then, when they didn't have the items I needed shipped and I asked for a refund of my money, it took them over 30 DAYS to return $2000 to me! When I tried to reach them during that time it was impossible! I called & called and no-one would answer the phone. I e-mailed and would get responses saying my refund was being processed. It was TERRIBLE customer service! I would advise NOT GETTING INVOLVED WITH THEM!

forex87 Guest

you want a real good dropshipper.
    www.bnfusa.com

some of their products are flooded on ebay, but people like the products and such. perhaps you could setup a webpage with the products, get the catalogs and have your webpage on it.

better yet, just have the order form in the catalog. paypal has it now where you can use them to process credit cards even if the person isn't online or doesn't have a paypal account.

oh yeah, they're free to.

lol! i just looked at some netdropshipper stuff. they're selling that stuff at retail to you. their "wholesale price" is really a discounted retail price.

Don't trust Netdropshipper! We made the mistake of getting involved with them the last of October. My Ebay business has been ruined and my Paypl is over $2,000.00 negative right now because of them. They owe me over $4,000.00. They list high dollar products for very low prices (Nikon D1X cameras) and you are required to either wire transfer the money or send money orders. They put your money on "account" and you order the item. We ordered over $8,000.00 in cameras like this. The cameras were freshly listed when we began selling them immediately. Within 1 1/2 weeks (and telling me they had plenty) they became "out of stock." I then had to cancel all my orders and they say they will issue a refund in 30 days. In the meantime......explain to your ebay customers why you don't have their money to refund them. Netdropshipper doesn't care. They don't answer their phone (you have to search the internet to even find that number) and they are never logged onto their online support link. I have filed with the FBI Internet Fraud division and with the Better Business Bureau. This company will ruin your business! Oh by the way.....we had approx. 6/7 successful small orders placed and delivered before we decided to sell one of their high dollar items. Please check out www.ripoffreport.com also and you will find more complaints there.

Chris

Please check out the following web site http://www.dropship-review.com.

This company talks about netdropshipper. They are not the greatest company. I strongly recommend you read this for yourself. If you want to sell products sell on them online, not ebay. You will not make great money using dropshippers ebay...you lose your money....way too competitive. I know from experience because I sell on ebay using dropshippers and it cost more than I am making.

I hope this helps.

Hi,
    I ordered through NDS before, yikes.
    It was a horrible experience at Christmas.
    I was selling iPods on Ebay, they said they had them in stock.
    They said they could ship overnight. So four days before
    Christmas Eve I get two orders for iPods. I order them from NDP
    immediately. I wait, for a couple days then I email them and ask
    what's up? No email. And their phone number is there, but no one ever
    answers. Not even a machine to talk to. I finally threaten them with the law
    only to be told that's it's Christmas time and that overnight really means in
    a week or so now..although they let you pay for overnight shipping when
    you order stuff. Why not put a note there to let people know there's going
    to be delay? They refused. I had to give people their money back on Christmas Eve..they were pissed...I would be too.
    I made a complaint with the BBB.org, I hope everyone here that had
    a bad experience with them does...always go to the BBB when wondering
    about a company.
    Lisa

Quote Originally Posted by epical
    Before I jump in on the band wagon, I first check this site (scam.com) and the following:

http://www.ripoffreport.com/results....&Search=Search

Should I still jump on :confused:

I just read the Rip-off Report. With these complaints(especially money) and if you want to keep your 100% on Ebay--------fuggetaboutit!!!! :cool:

There are other reputable dropshipping companies.