+ Reply to Thread

Sinosteel Trading Company?

Have anyone heard of SINOSTEEL TRADING COMPANY? Wondering if this is a scam?

Thanks

Re: Sinosteel Trading Company?

Yes, Big Time Scam. They'll send you counterfeit checks, expecting you to deposit them and have you send part of the funds via Western Union prior to the check clearing. Often will use canadian checks for amounts around $45,000

Thanks for your help!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jsmith2301
    Yes, Big Time Scam. They'll send you counterfeit checks, expecting you to deposit them and have you send part of the funds via Western Union prior to the check clearing. Often will use canadian checks for amounts around $45,000
    Does "Global Fund Services Inc - Montreal Quebec"
    mean anything to those involved with Sinosteel?

Does "Global Fund Services Inc" - Montreal Quebec
    mean anything to those involved with Sinosteel?

ya i went to work for sino steel myself .And one of there clients sent me a checque .So when it was time for the checque to clear i went to the abnk the women at thte bank called the cops cause it was a fraudlant checue .But i was relly lucky that i was not charged the cops was nice about it .I tell you all to stay away from them cause there checques are no good .The guy form sin steel kim lang .the one who hired me told me he was getting his lawyer on it will i havne;t heard back form him .But now i am being watch from the cops i lost my bank account and it was really humilating being arrested in the bank .It was not my falt i thought the guys checque was ok cause he was calling me like things wasok .I got a big susprize when i went back to the bank and got arrested mean while he was calling to see how i made out my hubsand told him i got arrested .sino steel called but nothign got straightented .I told him he is in the scams secation now so no more e_mail form him at least :mad:

does anyone know if this has changed? hoow do you check, and how do you get out of a deal with them?

I have a Check in my hands for $85.000.00 right now.
    I don't think I will make a Deposit. :mad:

Has anyone heard of TMS Trading BV - Netherlands company

I Have A Check For $29,000.00 Dollars For Sinosteel Myself. I Am Checking Into The Company That Susposably Wrote The Check And They Will Be Contacting Me As To If It Is Real Or Not(figure It Will Not Be Good)the Check Came From Via Rail Canada And Was From A Montreal Bank....the Person That Sent Me The E-mails Name From Sinosteel Is Dr. Wong Chenghai.... Sound Familar To Anyone?????

Quote Originally Posted by StageRulz
    I have a Check in my hands for $85.000.00 right now.
    I don't think I will make a Deposit. :mad:
    CHECK WITH THE COMPANY THE CHECK SUPOSABLY CAME FROM. SOMETIMES THEY HAVE YOU HELP CATCH THE FRAUD PEOPLE. TIME TO MAKE A CHANGE AND FIGHT BACK..... :o :D

Quote Originally Posted by dfwconcerned
    Has anyone heard of TMS Trading BV - Netherlands company
    I HAVE NOT HEARD OF THE COMPANY. EASIEST WAY IS TO SEARCH FOR COMPANY ON COMPUTER AND WHEN YOU FIND IT JUST ASK THEM STRAIGHT OUT....DO YOU HAVE AN EMPLOYEE BY NAME OF (PERSON SEDING YOU E-MAILS FROM SAID COMP) AND EXPLAIN THE SITUATION. THEY WILL BE GRATEFUL IF IT IS FRAUD AND YOU HAVE NOTIFIED THEM CUZ USUALLY COMPANIES WILL POST SOMETHING ON THEIR WEB PAGE THEN TO THE FRAUD. :)

Quote Originally Posted by LYNNBUTLER
    does anyone know if this has changed? hoow do you check, and how do you get out of a deal with them?
    JUST TELL THEM YOU WISH TO BE TAKEN OFF OF ANY MORE MAILING LISTS. I WOULD CHECK BY GOING RIGHT ON TO THE ORIGINAL WEB FOR SINOSTEEL. TYPE IN SINOSTEEL TRADING COMPANY, AND CHECK FOR CONTACT US, SEND E-MAIL OR CALL AND ASK IF THE HAVE PERSON THAT SENT E-MAIL WORKUNG FOR THEM. EXPLAIN WHAT IS GOING ON....CHECK WITH COMPANY THAT SENT THE CHECK....THE BANK IT WAS DRAWN FROM.... BE AWARE ALOT OS CASHIER CHECK FRAUD GOING ON TOO........ :eek:

Rule #1 here is always to be suspicious of unsolicited e-mail offers. I went to their web site and noticed that there are no links for further information. This sends up a very large red flag in my book. I hope the law catches up with these guys.