+ Reply to Thread

Atheists have no explanation!

There is no evidence for God in our material world. We must rely on testimonies of those who have experiences with God. From the beginning of my life I have accepted what OT prophets wrote about the Lord. Atheist declare they weren't telling the truth, they suffered from illusions, they lied, etc. Its a vicious circle, there is no empirical" evidence for God. God and angels exist in a hidden dimension invisible to species with eyes and ears to observe.

Moreover, there is no evidence for Satan, unless you want to consider deviant acts to be Satanic. How about mass murder, like Nazi extermination camps? Isn't there a lot of evidence of evil, or deviant acts, in our world? If you are a natural born doubter, you will find no evidence for the supernatural world. Moreover, it is convenient ploy to insult or otherwise attack people who believe in God, or the supernatural. There are always, however, some important questions.

If there is no God, how did the universe come into existence. Oh, for those atheists willing to propose an argument, there is one important fact to address. It is the time line to the universe. According to logic and physical laws, and according to all scientific evidence, the universe has proceeded on a time line since its beginning. So, assuming no one can refute the time line proposition, there is only one explanation. God, or some mysterious force, did it!

So, knowing science cannot explain the beginning of "everything," or other complicated issues such as material design of the universe, what is the explanation? Well, we have stories of ancient people experiencing a supernatural power. It began with God intervening in human affairs, first communicating with Abraham, and then other people of in ancient times. We have the Bible as source material for God's intervention.

There are those, who are dedicated to refuting the Bible, or God's intervention in human affairs, but they have no logical argument, or even a scientific argument for explaining human existence. The key variable for addressing this argument, it "the time line." Science cannot explain the beginning of everything. Hey brilliant atheists, God did it!
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-05-2020 at 02:34 PM.

Re: Atheists have no explanation!

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    [LEFT][COLOR=#222222][FONT=Verdana]There is no evidence for God
    Correct, therefore a fantasy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jafo View Post
    Correct, therefore a fantasy.
    I don't like the way you distort postings, it is dishonesty.

Address the argument based on my posting!! I have not proposed God is fantasy!

Here it is again. This time read it!

There is no evidence for God in our material world. We must rely on testimonies of those who have experiences with God. From the beginning of my life I have accepted what OT prophets wrote about the Lord. Atheist declare they weren't telling the truth, they suffered from illusions, they lied, etc. Its a vicious circle, there is no empirical" evidence for God. God and angels exist in a hidden dimension invisible to species with eyes and ears to observe.

Moreover, there is no evidence for Satan, unless you want to consider deviant acts to be Satanic. How about mass murder, like Nazi extermination camps? Isn't there a lot of evidence of evil, or deviant acts, in our world? If you are a natural born doubter, you will find no evidence for the supernatural world. Moreover, it is convenient ploy to insult or otherwise attack people who believe in God, or the supernatural. There are always, however, some important questions.

If there is no God, how did the universe come into existence. Oh, for those atheists willing to propose an argument, there is one important fact to address. It is the time line to the universe. According to logic and physical laws, and according to all scientific evidence, the universe has proceeded on a time line since its beginning. So, assuming no one can refute the time line proposition, there is only one explanation. God, or some mysterious force, did it!

So, knowing science cannot explain the beginning of "everything," or other complicated issues such as material design of the universe, what is the explanation? Well, we have stories of ancient people experiencing a supernatural power. It began with God intervening in human affairs, first communicating with Abraham, and then other people of in ancient times. We have the Bible as source material for God's intervention.

There are those, who are dedicated to refuting the Bible, or God's intervention in human affairs, but they have no logical argument, or even a scientific argument for explaining human existence. The key variable for addressing this argument, it "the time line." Science cannot explain the beginning of everything. Hey brilliant atheists, God did it!
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-05-2020 at 06:59 PM.

Atheists don't require an explanation. They do not have to explain their position... just as believers don't have to explain theirs. All atheists ask is that believers leave them the alone and stop trying to force their brand of belief on others by endeavoring to force it into government in an effort to control other people's lives.
    Personally, IMO the 'believers' or the atheists that continually seek to debate their preferences with their 'counter-parts' simply lack the courage of their stated convictions to move on and live their lives on their own terms. They're seeking validation. Accept it or not... your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulM View Post
    Atheists don't require an explanation. They do not have to explain their position... just as believers don't have to explain theirs. All atheists ask is that believers leave them the alone and stop trying to force their brand of belief on others by endeavoring to force it into government in an effort to control other people's lives.
    Personally, IMO the 'believers' or the atheists that continually seek to debate their preferences with their 'counter-parts' simply lack the courage of their stated convictions to move on and live their lives on their own terms. They're seeking validation. Accept it or not... your choice.
    Okay, well stated, but lacking in morality. If an atheist or atheists have no standard for conduct, what does it mean? Hitler was pleased to have soldiers with no moral compass, or who would murder, torture, and destroy without it bother them. Yes, morality is important! What standards of conduct do atheists propose? At Least believers have the Ten Commandments as a basis of human behavior. Atheists are loose cannons, proud to be nonbelievers. It boils down to a "moral issue." What is atheistic morality, isn't it ant-God, or societal rules based on what a particular leader proposes, or what a particular group or organization professes?

So, one might say God has tried "to force a particular brand of morality onto people." I propose much of what is happening with protesters in the streets has to do with people rebelling against conventional morality, or standards of conduct BASED ON THE RULE OF LAW.

So, where do we go now without "the rule of law." Who wants to run for President with the "World Anarchy" party?"

This is your opportunity. Make a case for atheist morality. Oh, even no morality is form of morality because it proposes specific standards for conduct, or social acts. Well, if you have absolutely no standards of conduct, how do you function, or live? One cannot function without standards of conduct. Oh, sitting all day and doing nothing may satisfy the criteria of "no standards of conduct." So. become a vegetable! Wow, it is a wacky ship, sure to hit the rocks and sink.
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-06-2020 at 06:03 PM.

you know cnance your LYING and EXAGGERATING are PART of your PHSYCHOSIS!! and tRUMP'S!! you live in FEAR and THAT cause ANGER and LYING!! there is NOTHING HOLY about CAPITALISM!! unless the PROPER REGULATIONS are APPLIED!! which of course would RUIN it for the FILTHY RICH!! WHO DO NO WORK!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Lexx, he is simply spewing his point of view in an effort to gain self validation. It's what he has been doing here for years... starting the same old arguments on the same old topics over and over again and again... just rewritten and with different titles, but always the same tired old topic. He is seeking validation for his point of view. Not from us or someone else... rather from himself. He is uncomfortable in his belief.

I have decided lexx is a nihilist because he refutes everyone and proposes no values or norms to replace those refuted. Lexx's world is a dark shady word of nothingness. So Sad.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAnueuth...DwTkHZ83BWd09Y

It is easy to criticize, but difficult to propose a solution or an irrefutable answer to a scientific puzzle of great importance. For dedicate atheists, explain the "time line phenomena" for matter and energy? I am sure you haven't considered my proposal for critiquing atheism. I have agued my proposition with scientists and it has not been refuted. You can try, but, sorry, there is no hope. I win!

It is easy to criticize, but difficult to propose a solution or an irrefutable answer to a scientific puzzle of great importance. For dedicate atheists, explain the "time line phenomena" for matter and energy? I am sure you haven't considered my proposal for critiquing atheism. I have agued my proposition with scientists and it has not been refuted. You can try, but, sorry, there is no hope. I win!

The best scientific argument for a beginning of matter and energy is "particle theory," whereas subatomic particles (virtual particles) popped out of space to begin the formation of matter and energy. How did it happen? Here is where scientific explanations fail.

There must be a progression of time for there to be particle transformation into various forms of matter and energy.So how did it begin? Did it pop out of nowhere. No, that is not possible. One may imagine something coming from space, but, in order for there to be scientific confirmation, there must a place or origin. It is impossible to explain the origin of the first particle, or particles, without a place of origin. One may hypothesize about origins, but, it defies logic to suggest something came from nothing, or to suggest there has always been something in the beginning. Okay, lets assume there has always been something in the beginning. Assuming there is no God to create that something, where did it come from? There has to be an explanation for the beginning of everything.

So, we have space where the first particle, or particles, came from. Something (space) preceded the particles. Otherwise, we have something coming from nothing (no space). Since there is no scientific explanation for something coming from nothing, or the absence of space, we have no scientific explanation for the origin or the first particle, or particles, coming from nothing. There must have been something from which those particles came from! There is an explanation. Assuming God exists, it is not difficult to understand God creating everything: space, matter, energy, physical laws, life and existence.

Now, it's atheist turn. Refute my argument. Remember, fictitious explanations for the origin of matter and energy are unacceptable, it must be based on logic and science. I propose the best explanation for the creation of everything is found in the Bible. I have augmented Bible explanations with my dreams and visions for an understanding of God's relationship to our world, and have posted my conclusions on my "dream thread." I don't propose to have all the answers, but, I do have a unique understanding of God's relationship to humankind. For everyone's information, I have no desire to start a new religion or to gain notoriety from my ideas, I just enjoy posting what I know. As for attacks from atheist, keep it civil. I don't like insults. Who does?

It is a long story, but, for a brief statement about everything, I refer to my dream about Satan, where it all began. In heaven, Satan separated from the worship circle, formed his own worship circle, and attacked angels around him. Then, an angel complained to God about Satan hurting them. God decided to eliminate the threat by imprisoning Satan in the universe. There is, of course, more to the story, but it is useful to know circumstances related to our existence. Science has unending explanations for life, and circumstances thereof, but it has no scientific explanation for the origin of everything.

Last edited by Cnance; 06-07-2020 at 06:51 PM.

11. 06-07-2020, 04:16 PM

12. 06-07-2020, 04:16 PM

It is a long story, but, for a brief statement about everything, I refer to my dream about Satan, where it all began. Satan separated from the worship circle, formed his own worship circle, attack angles in his worship circle, an angel complained to God about Satan hurting them. God decided to eliminate the threat by imprisoning Satan in the universe. There is, of course, more to the story, but it is useful to know circumstances related to our world.
    ...and there you have it. Cnancey is now and has been for a long time seeking self validation of a dream he had by any and all means at his disposal. The conversation is now over because it is impossible to debate or discuss rationally another person's dream. Have a nice life and remember to 'laugh often'.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulM View Post
    ...and there you have it. Cnancey is now and has been for a long time seeking self validation of a dream he had by any and all means at his disposal. The conversation is now over because it is impossible to debate or discuss rationally another person's dream. Have a nice life and remember to 'laugh often'.

It is easy to criticize, but difficult to propose a solution or an irrefutable answer to a scientific puzzle of great importance. For dedicate atheists, explain the "time line phenomena" for matter and energy? I am sure you haven't considered my proposal for critiquing atheism. I have argued my proposition with scientists and it has not been refuted. You can try, but, my proposition is irrefutable. ha. ha.

The best scientific argument for a beginning of matter and energy is "particle theory," whereas subatomic particles (virtual particles) popped out of space to begin the formation of matter and energy. How did it happen? Here is where scientific explanations are put to an important test, one questioning assumptions for the nonexistence of God.

There must be a progression of time for there to be particle transformation into various forms of matter and energy. So how did it begin? Did it pop out of nowhere? No, that is not possible. One may imagine something coming from space, but in order for there to be scientific confirmation, there must a place or an origin. It is not possible to explain the origin of the first particle, or particles, without a place of origin. One may hypothesize about an origin, but it defies logic to suggest something came from nothing, or to suggest there has always been something in the beginning. Okay, lets assume there has always been something in the beginning. Assuming there is no God to create something, where did it come from? There has to be an explanation for the beginning of everything. Thus far, there is no scientific explanation for something coming from nothing. Science has proposed a Big Bang for the beginning of the universe, but science has no explanation for its origin.

So, we have space where the first particle, or particles, came from. Something (space) preceded the particles. Otherwise, we have something coming from nothing (no space). Since there is no scientific explanation for something coming from nothing, or the absence of space, we have no scientific explanation for the origin or the first particle, or particles, coming from nothing. There must have been something from which those particles came from! There is an explanation. Assuming God exists, it is not difficult to understand God creating everything: space, matter, energy, physical laws, and life.

Now, it's atheist turn. Refute my argument. Remember, fictitious explanations for the origin of matter and energy are unacceptable, it must be based on logic and science. I propose the best explanation for the creation of everything is found in the Bible. I have augmented Bible explanations with my dreams and visions for an understanding of God's relationship to our world, and have posted my conclusions on this forum. I don't propose to have all the answers, but, I have a unique understanding of God's relationship to humankind. For everyone's information, I have no desire to start a new religion or to gain notoriety from my ideas, I just enjoy posting what I know. As for criticisms from atheist, keep it civil. I don't like insults. Who does?

It is a long story, but, for a brief statement about everything, I refer to my dream about Satan, where it all began. In heaven, Satan separated from the worship circle, formed his own worship circle, and attacked angels around him. Then, an angel complained to God about Satan hurting them. God decided to eliminate the threat by imprisoning Satan in the universe. There is, of course, more to the story, but it is useful to know circumstances related to our existence. Science has unending explanations for life, and circumstances thereof, but it has no scientific explanation for the origin of everything.

All atheists, scientists, and others professing ideas based on the nonexistence of God, or whose occupation, profession or advocation proclaims the nonexistence of God, are hereby obligated to either accept my "Time Line theory" or refute it with another theory with the same criteria for logic and scientific evidence. Based on the prevalence of atheism in science and most secular institutions, there is little hope for them changing their minds. In some ways, atheism is a form of religion, it requires faith.
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-08-2020 at 04:17 AM.

I refer to my dream about Satan, where it all began. In heaven, Satan separated from the worship circle, formed his own worship circle, and attacked angels around him.
    Wow, you're dreaming about me now? That ain't cool pal.

Them angels were some hot stuff though. Real party girls. Use their wings in ways you can't even imagine.

Truth doesn't matter when you're a clever Satanist. There are endless targets on the internet, it is like shooting ducks in a pond. Just pick out your target and blast away.

Stay in your bunker! Hopefully, you'll avoid Satan's seductive grasp.
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-08-2020 at 04:37 AM.

i have never denied there are gods that exist in a timeless realm that is the source of all matter!? science has not cracked that barrier yet!? may never do so in a PROVABLE WAY!? how mankind establishes morality without resorting to coercion which is FALSE MORALITY! that is the delima cnance seems DISTRAUGHT OVER! i'm sure he's not the only 1!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    i have never denied there are gods that exist in a timeless realm that is the source of all matter!? science has not cracked that barrier yet!? may never do so in a PROVABLE WAY!? how mankind establishes morality without resorting to coercion which is FALSE MORALITY! that is the delima cnance seems DISTRAUGHT OVER! i'm sure he's not the only 1!
    Lexx claims there are "gods" out there somewhere. Which god or gods does lexx worship? So, we have a time line for everything. Lexx claims there are multiple time lines corresponding to multiple gods. Wow, pagan worshipers are really stupid. Oh, oh, I shouldn't have said that. It may close down lexx's pagan circus. Hey, this is turning out to be a good Disneyland story. Lexx set up worship temples for his pagan gods, and he's inviting fake news people and Hate Trump pagan worshipers. There must be hordes of them. It will be a glorious celebration? Well, maybe! Will anyone have any money after loosing so much of it at Anti-Trump party rallies? I heard a lot of pagan worshippers drank too much "Hate Trump wine" and got sick. Lexx will be pleased as people drop coins in his Anti-Trump campaign basket. It should take care of his retirement years. Now is the time to celebrate lexx's good fortune!

The number of pagan gods in the world is alarming. Based on beliefs, many disagree with my definition of paganism. My ideas about pagan gods come from dreams. In one dream, angels are inspecting earth during the time of early civilizations, it was about the time of the Babylonian Empire. Angels reported to God that a new species (homo sapiens) had begun to dominate the world. God was not pleased. He decided to intervene and chose Abraham to be the father of His chosen people. Pagan gods had begun to proliferate throughout the world. God's plan was for his chosen people and their religion (Judaism) to become the basis for a holy order on earth. Unfortunately, the world rejected Jews and Judaism for pagan gods. Presently, pagan gods exceed 99% of the world's population, Judaism makes up about .22% of the world's population.
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-08-2020 at 05:24 PM.