+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Win with Lexx’s NIHILIST PARTY!

speaking of CLEAN does that mean PROFANITY!? that's what i was thinking! as to moral principles WHO exactly is BOUND by them!? it's a free country with NO OFFICIAL RELIGIONS! so NO BINDING CLAUSE! does life have MEANING!? if 1 did TRULY BELIEVE life has no MEANING they would likely commit suicide! everyone functioning has some kind of meaning to life!! many who lack the personal knowledge of god take the LAWS for the meaning of life! others may just be caught up in HEDONISM trying to satiate their desires! many who claim religious KNOWLEDGE also proclaim the LAWS! because they are still trapped in their sin's and the religious OPPOSERS drive them CRAZY!! as far as right and WRONG all are GUILTY in some way or another! which is 1 reason i am here to question or point out the wrongs of the current administration! i can do that to ANY administration given enough PRESSING REASONS!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    speaking of CLEAN does that mean PROFANITY!? that's what i was thinking! as to moral principles WHO exactly is BOUND by them!? it's a free country with NO OFFICIAL RELIGIONS! so NO BINDING CLAUSE! does life have MEANING!? if 1 did TRULY BELIEVE life has no MEANING they would likely commit suicide! everyone functioning has some kind of meaning to life!! many who lack the personal knowledge of god take the LAWS for the meaning of life! others may just be caught up in HEDONISM trying to satiate their desires! many who claim religious KNOWLEDGE also proclaim the LAWS! because they are still trapped in their sin's and the religious OPPOSERS drive them CRAZY!! as far as right and WRONG all are GUILTY in some way or another! which is 1 reason i am here to question or point out the wrongs of the current administration! i can do that to ANY administration given enough PRESSING REASONS!
    Well, at least there is some meaning in some of lexx's words, not like the usual nonsense. Wait, I read it again. Each time, it is like an abstract painting, there are different meanings. So confusing, there is nothing to respond to. What total idiocy. Hey lexx, learn to COMMUNICATE!

Hey, I got it! Lexx said this "

as far as right and WRONG all are GUILTY in some way or another! which is 1 reason i am here to question or point out the wrongs of the current administration! i can do that to ANY administration given enough PRESSING REASONS!

So, lexx has a purpose. He is here to point our the wrongs of Trump's administration. But, then he goes on to say,

"i can do that to ANY administration given enough PRESSING REASONS!"

Can anyone translate? Sounds like lexx is proposing to be a god, or some kind of moral judge, but lexx doesn't propose moral standards or what rules guilty parties have violated. It is just one weird statement after another. Lexx appears to be a confused moralist without a purpose. In short, lexx is a NIHILIST. So sad.

I like lexx's statement, "which is 1 reason i am here"

Now everyone can rest assured it will be alright, lexx is here to tell us! Oh, oh, tell us what? I'll think I'll take a walk around the block and clear my head. Lexx must have a purpose. Is it to cause so much confusion people will turn to the Lord God. After lexx, one needs comfort.

WE NEED ANSWERS, AND
    LEXX IS A nihilist, not a moralist! So Sad.

Last edited by Cnance; 06-06-2020 at 07:05 PM.

funny cnance it's typically PROPER to point out the VIOLATIONS and TRANSGRESSIONS of an OFFICE HOLDER otherwise we have another HITLER to DEAL WITH and NOBODY to SAVE US!! the ONLY reason cnance promotes NO SON OF god is NO SACRIFICE by god so NO REASON to NOT become the RAPIST/THIEFS/PLUNDERERS of the old testament!! he wants christianity to ADOPT THE MUSLIM WAYS of KILL and DESTROY!! that's how AFRAID he is he is NOT SAVED!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

funny cnance it's typically PROPER to point out the VIOLATIONS and TRANSGRESSIONS of an OFFICE HOLDER otherwise we have another HITLER to DEAL WITH and NOBODY to SAVE US!! the ONLY reason cnance promotes NO SON OF god is NO SACRIFICE by god so NO REASON to NOT become the RAPIST/THIEFS/PLUNDERERS of the old testament!! he wants christianity to ADOPT THE MUSLIM WAYS of KILL and DESTROY!! that's how AFRAID he is he is NOT SAVED!!
    Here we go again with lexx reprimanding without any moral compass. Now, he's accusing me of being a terrorist. With lexx, it is as weird as it gets. I have two ideas about lexx, he is a nihilist or else he is insane, but he has a real handicap, he can't communicate. Because his nihilism verges on insanity, we may have a loose cannon on the forum, or one without predictability. What can be done? Prepare for a lexx whirlwind. So Sad.

who in their RIGHT MIND starts a THREAD about another POSTER just to try and NULLIFY their VIEWS!! i'll tell you WHO!! a BULLY LUNATIC named cnance!! ever since he saw his reflection in the MIRROR as a DEVIL he aint been RIGHT in the HEAD!! but slowly he has developed a POSITIVE DEFENSE against his fears!! and NOW must PROCLAIM it to the WORLD to keep his SANITY!! the only problem he has is ME!! i dont BUY his STORY!! i think it's an interesting tale but the way he try's to USE IT is just DECEITFUL like his IDOL the KING of DECEIT, tRUMP!!

who in their RIGHT MIND starts a THREAD about another POSTER just to try and NULLIFY their VIEWS!! i'll tell you WHO!! a BULLY LUNATIC named cnance!! ever since he saw his reflection in the MIRROR as a DEVIL he aint been RIGHT in the HEAD!! but slowly he has developed a POSITIVE DEFENSE against his fears!! and NOW must PROCLAIM it to the WORLD to keep his SANITY!! the only problem he has is ME!! i dont BUY his STORY!! i think it's an interesting tale but the way he try's to USE IT is just DECEITFUL like his IDOL the KING of DECEIT, tRUMP!!
    Not bad, an almost coherent statement.

Lexx has mastered the art of "leadership deception." Everyday, lexx, reads all the fake news he can find. I am sure there are some "attack Trump" lies out there which lexx has missed.

Hey, lexx, I got some
    new material!, some really good lies!

Trump has bad breath which he uses to disarm his opponents.

Trump prays to a liar's globe everyday for inspiration.

Trump was born in a liars manger, and his mother rocked him to bed every night with "evil worship songs."

Trump is a member of an international syndicate dedicated to Satanic pursuits.

While a business man, Trump mastered "the art of the Lie" so he could trick wealthy businessmen into dishonest deals.

Every morning Trump eats cereal spiced with locusts. It gives him plague power. Without it, he couldn't spread the plague.

Yes, Trump is responsible for just about all bad things in our world. A thorough investigation is required!

Hey, lexx, have I missed anything?

Now, after lexx has fumed, he'll post some really good offensive remarks about our wonderful President Trump. So sad!

Oh, wait, our wonderful President Trump is still in office with secret service protection from "enemies of the state."
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-07-2020 at 02:55 AM.

for cnance to PRESUME and EXPECT that somehow tRUMP is a SAINT or at least DESERVES RESPECT for his IMMORAL BEHAVIOR is beyond RATIONAL LOGIC!! but i guess the RELIGIOUSLY ENGROSSED can leave logic behind whenever it suits their BELIEF/IDOL WORSHIP!!

Lexx has mastered the art of "leadership deception." Everyday, lexx, reads all the fake news he can find. I am sure there are some "attack Trump" lies out there which lexx has missed. Hey, lexx, I got some
    new material!, really good lies!

Trump was born in a liars manger, and his mother rocked him to bed every night with "evil worship songs."

When a business man, Trump mastered "the art of the Lie" so he could trick wealthy businessmen into dishonest deals.

Every morning Trump eats cereal spiced with locusts. It gives him plague power. Without it, he couldn't spread the plague.

Yes, Trump is responsible for just about all bad things in our world. A thorough investigation is required!

Poor President Trump, he doesn't stand a chance with such so much opposition!
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-08-2020 at 05:17 PM.

oh JEEZ more cut and PASTE WASTE by BLAH BLAH MAN cnance!!

Can anyone translate? Sounds like lexx is proposing to be a god, or some kind of moral judge, but lexx doesn't propose moral standards or what rules guilty parties have violated. It is just one weird statement after another. Lexx appears to be a confused moralist without a purpose. In short, lexx is a NIHILIST.

Hey, it is rumored lexx's supporters have gained donor contributions. Now, lexx has a chance. Maybe, he can beat Biden for the Presidential nomination. Just think of it, lexx as President of our great nation. No, I don't like it. It seems most Democrats like lexx are crooks. Oh, oh, I am in trouble now. Hey I could be impeached for that remark. No, I am not a politician. Most of them seem to be dishonest. Except for his lexx's "hate Trump" sickness, he is a decent person. ha. ha. It is just that lexx can't see the forest for the trees. He needs to get over hating Trump, it is a really a bad disease. I have heard "hate Trump" disease is spreading. Hey, everyone, keep your distance from Democrats, you may get the "hate Trump" disease. So Sad!
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-10-2020 at 03:42 PM.

when an IMMORAL MAN claims to be MORAL and he has the POSITION that USUALLY demands RESPECT i am duty bound to EXPOSE his LIES and DECEITS as they THREATEN not only this country but the WORLD!! to excuse his behavior on the GROUNDS he needs FORGIVENESS and TIME to CHANGE is NOT fitting for such a position of LEADERSHIP!! it would be 1 thing if his acts were of PLAIN IGNORANCE but when shown to be caused by BAD CHARACTER i have no choice but to OPPOSE such a PERSON!!

when an IMMORAL MAN claims to be MORAL and he has the POSITION that USUALLY demands RESPECT i am duty bound to EXPOSE his LIES and DECEITS as they THREATEN not only this country but the WORLD!! to excuse his behavior on the GROUNDS he needs FORGIVENESS and TIME to CHANGE is NOT fitting for such a position of LEADERSHIP!! it would be 1 thing if his acts were of PLAIN IGNORANCE but when shown to be caused by BAD CHARACTER i have no choice but to OPPOSE such a PERSON!!
    Poor lexx he is possessed with hatred for our wonderful President Trump. I'v heard Democrats want lexx to run for President, it may be their 0nly hope. Lexx would make a good Democrat, he buys into all the fake news about Trump. Hey, I think lexx needs more material for his hate Trump campaign. There are so many possibilities for fake news lies.

• new material!, really good lies!

When a business man, Trump mastered "the art of the Lie" so he could trick wealthy businessmen into dishonest deals.

Poor President Trump, he doesn't stand a chance with such so much opposition!

Last edited by Cnance; 06-08-2020 at 03:17 PM.

[I
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-11-2020 at 03:02 AM.

cnance is a CRYBABY BULLY like his LEADER!! it is CNANCE who is a NIHILIST!! he DENIES the TERRIBLE, DESTRUCTIVE
    and DISGRACEFUL BEHAVIOR of our CURRENT PRESIDENT!

Not only is lexx a nihilist, he is uninformed. Hey lexx, read a book, a newspaper, an encyclopedia. Read something so you know about what you post!

Oh, there is another possibility, lexx may intentionally ignore truths about Trump in order to make his hate Trump case. It is difficult to imagine someone being so stupid about facts. In lexx's case, however, it is a matter of extreme prejudice. Then, there is the fake news, which masterfully distorts truths about President Trump. Hey, lexx could probably get a job working for fake news. So Sad!
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-11-2020 at 12:33 PM.