+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Win with Lexx’s NIHILIST PARTY!

According to postings, lexx is a NIHILIST, which means he stands for nothing and is critical of everything. Lexx is especially critical of President Trump. As a matter of fact, lexx is obsessed with hatred for Trump. However, the real story is Lexx is critical of all ideas about everything, but mostly he is critical of Trump. Well, the point is if you hate someone or something, then what do you stand for. In the case of lexx, it is NOTHING. Apparently, lexx is a dedicated NIHILIST. So, if you favor lexx’s ideas join his NIHILIST PARTY, then you and lexx can discuss ideas about “everything being nothing” as you enthusiastically negate whatever it is with a lot of criticism. Oh, one thing, I think lexx likes former President Obama because he has not posted a criticism of him, but we don’t know for sure. All we know is lexx is critical of a lot of things. Hey, is lexx a cosmopolitan erudite intellectual? ha. ha.

What does lexx stand for, approve, or support? Wow, what a loaded question. Until proven otherwise, the answer is nothing. Yes, lexx is a genuine Nihilist. Hey, everyone, if you agree with lexx, join the NIHILIST PARTY. Just think about being in the White House with lexx criticizing everything. All day long you and lexx would find so many political parties, people, ideas, or whatever, to criticize. We need a flag for lexx’s new Nihilist Party. Any suggestions?
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-04-2020 at 08:07 PM.

Re: Win with Lexx’s NIHILIST PARTY!

the PROBLEM with cnance is he has a LOT of WISHFUL THINKING that he poses as POSITIVE thinking!! and ALL for NOTHING since tRUMP has shown NO INTEREST in anything but his OWN GAIN!! true ACCOMPLISHMENT takes SACRIFICE and tRUMP has sacrificed NOTHING in fact just the OPPOSITE he has USED the presidency to ENRICH himself AND his DONORS and FRIENDS and FAMILY and all the FOOLS who swallow his SNAKE OIL!! cnance lives an IMAGINARY REALITY where tRUMP is the GOOD GUY and makes america BETTER!! but it's all SMOKE and MIRRORS and cnance lacks the SENSE or COURAGE to LOOK under the ORANGE RUG!! however i am here to PROVIDE that VIEW he FEARS!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    the PROBLEM with cnance is he has a LOT of WISHFUL THINKING that he poses as POSITIVE thinking!! and ALL for NOTHING since tRUMP has shown NO INTEREST in anything but his OWN GAIN!! true ACCOMPLISHMENT takes SACRIFICE and tRUMP has sacrificed NOTHING in fact just the OPPOSITE he has USED the presidency to ENRICH himself AND his DONORS and FRIENDS and FAMILY and all the FOOLS who swallow his SNAKE OIL!! cnance lives an IMAGINARY REALITY where tRUMP is the GOOD GUY and makes america BETTER!! but it's all SMOKE and MIRRORS and cnance lacks the SENSE or COURAGE to LOOK under the ORANGE RUG!! however i am here to PROVIDE that VIEW he FEARS!!
    As usual, lexx got it wrong. Trump was a very wealth entrepreneur before he became President. Now as President, Trump makes peanuts compared to his lucrative income as a businessman. What planet does lexx live on? Having built several luxurious hotels, Trump was a multi-billionaire. In addition, Trump had a successful TV show! Wow, lexx is really out of it! Trump's accomplishments, which I have listed, are found in newspapers, news outlets, and in libraries. they are undisputable facts!

Not only is lexx a nihilist, he is uninformed. Hey lexx, read a book, a newspaper, an encyclopedia. Read something so you know about what you post!

Oh, there is another possibility, lexx may intentionally ignore truths about Trump in order to make his hate Trump case. It is difficult to imagine someone being so stupid about facts. In lexx's case, however, it is a matter of extreme prejudice. Then, there is the fake news, which masterfully distorts truths about President Trump. Hey, lexx could probably get a job working for fake news. So Sad!
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-04-2020 at 09:17 PM.

cnance STILL PREFERS to LIVE in his IMAGINARY WORLD of ROSEY PRESS RELEASES and HYPE DESCRIBED in the art of the deal!! even though the FACTS are being told by the FREE PRESS and INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALISM!! that is what makes america GREAT!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Here is more of lexx's wonderful nihilism. LOL

"Sorry DIVINITY cant be MURDERED!! it's SPIRITUAL!! and SPIRIT cannot be DESTROYED!! it's IMMORTAL!! yes you are the 1 concerned with BEHAVIOR to the EXTREME!! man has many minds!! 1 brain!! all MINDS of ACTION are EMOTIONAL!! the intellect mind is just an OBSERVER and REASONING SUGGESTER!! the difference in PEOPLE is mostly based on 2 things. their EMOTIONAL EDUCATION and their use of HALLUCINOGENS!! how much heredity plays is also a factor genetically. man is a SOUL which is married to SPIRIT! of course most do alot of RUNNING AROUND and CHEATING with devil spirits!! some are a SLAVE to such behavior!! that is probably hereditary and/or drug induced! the gospels are loaded with information about man and his life here and after!"

Here is the challenge. Someone, interpret what lexx has said, in plain English!

Hey, if you got it figured out, here is another coded message by lexx to decipher!

"I'VE never seen any PROOF HUMAN'S are a SPIRIT apart from the ASSOCIATION with the SPIRIT KINGDOM!! man is a SOUL! not a SPIRIT!! and this SOUL MARRIES to SPIRIT good or evil!! this the JOB of his EMOTIONAL MIND!!"

What fun, there are so many lexxian gems on the forum. Just look and you'll find them. Then, when you have decoded, or interpreted lexx's many messages, join lexx's Nihilist Party for an unforgettable political journey. Just think of it, sitting with lexx in the White House reading contest entries to determine the next national Nilihism winner. It may be you!

Last edited by Cnance; 06-04-2020 at 06:44 PM.

cnance STILL PREFERS to LIVE in his IMAGINARY WORLD of ROSEY PRESS RELEASES and HYPE DESCRIBED in the art of the deal!! even though the FACTS are being told by the FREE PRESS and INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALISM!! that is what makes america GREAT!!
    As usual, lexx got it wrong. Trump was a very wealth entrepreneur before he became President. Now as President, Trump makes peanuts compared to his lucrative income as a businessman. What planet does lexx live on? Having built several luxurious hotels, Trump was a multi-billionaire. In addition, Trump had a successful TV show! Wow, lexx is really out of it! Trump's accomplishments, which I have listed, are found in newspapers, news outlets, and in libraries.

they are undisputable facts!

Not only is lexx a nihilist, he is uninformed. Hey lexx, read a book, a newspaper, an encyclopedia. Read something so you know about what you post!

Oh, there is another possibility, lexx may intentionally ignore truths about Trump in order to make his hate Trump case. It is difficult to imagine someone being so stupid about facts. In lexx's case, however, it is a matter of extreme prejudice. Then, there is the fake news, which masterfully distorts truths about President Trump. Hey, lexx could probably get a job working for fake news. So Sad!

One poster above seems to have a problem with their CapsLock key.

The other seems to have a problem with reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Jafo View Post
    One poster above seems to have a problem with their CapsLock key.

The other seems to have a problem with reality.
    Another poster seems to have a problem with decorum. Otherwise stated, arguments should be addressed on merit, not prejudice.
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-05-2020 at 05:44 PM.

cnance seems to THINK that the LIES HE TELLS have MERIT!? he's lost in his THEOLOGICAL CONSTRUCTION to save his SANITY!! and he thinks FORCE OF MIGHT POLITICALLY justifies his DELUSIONS!! and YET he fails to ACKNOWLEDGE all the RESISTANCE such DICTATORSHIP INFLAMES!! did i mention he INVENTS TERMINOLOGY to try and discredit his OPPONENTS DEBATE!
    Last edited by lexx; 06-05-2020 at 08:07 PM.

cnance seems to THINK that the LIES HE TELLS have MERIT!? he's lost in his THEOLOGICAL CONSTRUCTION to save his SANITY!! and he thinks FORCE OF MIGHT POLITICALLY justifies his DELUSIONS!! and YET he fails to ACKNOWLEDGE all the RESISTANCE such DICTATORSHIP INFLAMES!! did i mention he INVENTS TERMINOLOGY to try and discredit his OPPONENTS DEBATE!
    Lexx has mastered the art of "leadership deception." Everyday, lexx, reads all the fake news he can find. I am sure there are some "attack Trump" lies out there which lexx has missed. Hey, lexx, I got some new material!, really good lies!

Trump has bad breath which he uses to disarm his opponents.

Trump prays to a liar's globe everyday for inspiration.

Trump was born in a liars manger, and his mother rocked him to bed every night with "evil worship songs."

Trump is a member of an international syndicate dedicated to Satanic pursuits.

When a business man, Trump mastered "the art of the Lie" so he could trick wealthy businessmen into dishonest deals.

Every morning Trump eats cereal spiced with locusts. It gives him plague power. Without it, he couldn't spread the plague.

Yes, Trump is responsible for just about all bad things in our world. A thorough investigation is required!

Hey, lexx, have I missed anything?

Poor President Trump, he doesn't stand a chance with such much opposition!
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-06-2020 at 12:22 PM.

Hmmm, just stopping in to see what has or has not changed. Apparently threads initiated specifically to ridicule another member are permitted. Maybe I'm not remembering so well, but as I recall didn't that used to be a 'banning offense'? Oh well, no matter. Sometimes it's good to walk through the old neighborhood... and remember why you left.

Carry on...

Quote Originally Posted by PaulM View Post
    Hmmm, just stopping in to see what has or has not changed. Apparently threads initiated specifically to ridicule another member are permitted. Maybe I'm not remembering so well, but as I recall didn't that used to be a 'banning offense'? Oh well, no matter. Sometimes it's good to walk through the old neighborhood... and remember why you left.

Carry on...

Yeah, I'm not really sure what the Gig is here now. Seems like some cleanup is in order.

When one violates moral principles, or basic standards of right and wrong, he or she should apologize, and, reform by changing conduct. Wow, I am in trouble, anarchy is here to stay!
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-06-2020 at 02:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jafo View Post
    Yeah, I'm not really sure what the Gig is here now. Seems like some cleanup is in order.
    How could "clean be in order" when members have proclaimed "no rules."

You have proclaimed distortion of postings to be fair game.

When one violates moral principles, or basic standards of right and wrong, he or she should apologize, and, reform by changing conduct. Wow, I am in trouble, anarchy is here to stay!

Well, to satisfy the vast majority, anarchy rules should be proposed. What are they? I admit to having little experience, I have tried to be honest. Oh, oh, I feel it coming. How dare I proclaim such a believe. Hey, I have slogan for everybody.

"Live by rules that make one happy. Anarchy is here today, and, forever more to stay. Don't worry about money, or income, take it from others. Yes, by Satan, you deserve it!"

Does it mean God's Commandments are forbitten?

Probably yes, unless atheist can come up with better rules of conduct. Come on atheist, propose better rules of conduct than what our creator has proposed. Wow, I am in big trouble having said good things about our Lord God.

speaking of CLEAN does that mean PROFANITY!? that's what i was thinking! as to moral principles WHO exactly is BOUND by them!? it's a free country with NO OFFICIAL RELIGIONS! so NO BINDING CLAUSE! does life have MEANING!? if 1 did TRULY BELIEVE life has no MEANING they would likely commit suicide! everyone functioning has some kind of meaning to life!! many who lack the personal knowledge of god take the LAWS for the meaning of life! others may just be caught up in HEDONISM trying to satiate their desires! many who claim religious KNOWLEDGE also proclaim the LAWS! because they are still trapped in their sin's and the religious OPPOSERS drive them CRAZY!! as far as right and WRONG all are GUILTY in some way or another!

^^ Dude needs a new keyboard where the CapLock isn't so sporadic.