+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Satanís Evil Powers Unleashed!

Yeah, some got it and some don't. We have an old member who cherishes Satan's evil touch. Just watch as he takes on opponents. Certainly, Satan is proud, and will give him all he desires.
    Truth doesn't matter when you're a clever Satanist. There are endless targets on the internet, it is like shooting ducks in a pond. Just pick out your target and blast away.

Have a nice day, everyone. Hopefully, you'll avoid Satan's seductive grasp. Here is some advise, stay away from "evil scammers!"
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-06-2020 at 05:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jafo View Post
    Aww, booo.

You set'em up, I'll shoot'em down.
    Yeah, some got it and some don't. We have an old member who cherishes Satan's evil touch. Notice, everyone, Jafo takes words out of context, distorts and makes untruthful statements. Does he cherish Satan's evil touch? Just watch as he takes on opponents. Certainly, Satan is proud, and will give him all he desires.

Truth doesn't matter when you're a clever Satanist. There are endless targets on the internet, it is like shooting ducks in a pond. Just pick your target and blast away.

Have a nice day, everyone. Hopefully, you'll avoid Satan's seductive grasp. Here is some advise, stay away from "evil scammers!"
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-06-2020 at 04:30 PM.

Why did Satan fall from Heaven? Satan fell because of pride. He desired to be God, not to be a servant of God. Notice the many "I will..." statements in Isaiah 14:12-15. Ezekiel 28:12-15 describes Satan as an exceedingly beautiful angel. Satan was likely the highest of all angels, the most beautiful of all of God's creations. Satan was not content in his position. Instead, Satan desired to be God, to essentially "kick God off His throne" and take over the rule of the universe. Satan wanted to be God, and interestingly enough, that is what Satan tempted Adam and Eve with in the Garden of Eden (Genesis 3:1-5). How did Satan fall from Heaven? Actually, a fall is not an accurate description. It would be far more accurate to say that God cast Satan out of Heaven (Isaiah 14:15; Ezekiel 28:16-17).

In one of my dreams about heaven, Satan was in the form of a green parrotís beak attacking the other angels. As the beak moved around heaven, it turned toward me. As it came near, Godís hands captured and held it. As Satan tried to escape, there was commotion inside God's cupped hands. Suddenly, the hands opened. On both hands were jagged pieces of black metal. They represented scares on the boundary of the universe from Satan's desperate attempts to escape. Science has attempted to explain dark scares on the boundary of the universe. They call it, "Axis of Evil." I maintain those boundary marks are scares from Satan's attempts to escape the universe to return to heaven. NASA has observed a row of galaxies speeding toward the boundary faster than the expansion rate of the universe. It may be evidence of an attempt by Satan to escape the universe by gathering galaxies in a line to smash the boundary. I don't believe Satan wants to stay inside of the universe (prison), he wants to return to heaven to continue rebellion against the two Gods.

Last edited by Cnance; 06-12-2020 at 03:31 AM.

I'm honestly an atheist and I think it's absurd) No offense)