+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Satanís Evil Powers Unleashed!

Not only have Godís plans gone astray, the world is now undergoing violent protests in cities, large and small. Throughout the US, and even in foreign nations, protesters are rioting, looting, and burning stores and government buildings, all the while finding escape goats, such as blaming a policeman who murdered a black man, or blaming capitalism for causing inequality. There must be another culprit! Can Satan take the blame?

Satan has special powers to penetrate minds for his evil purpose. Satan roams the earth seeking opportunities to perpetuate evil deeds? Satan can affect oneís mind with evil thoughts to loot and burn buildings, or otherwise destroy our civilized world. Humans can resist Satanís influence, but it takes a strong will to overcome. In recent years, throughout the United States, Satanic clubs and temples have expanded to accommodate Satanís evil power. The problem is, of course, there is no empirical evidence for Satan. However, we have the Bible (Ten Commandments) and Godís admonishments for disobedience.

Furthermore, we have abundant evidence of deviant acts in social groups, social institutions, and, according to the ďrule of law,Ē throughout society. In addition, we have historical evidence of horrendous wars, civil unrest, criminality, and a host of social problems plaguing societies. Based on such evidence, Satan has been a very busy evil spirit. Oh, one can say Satan is a fiction. Well, if so, the Bible is also a fiction. This leads to a lot of rational, as well as nonsensical discussion.
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-02-2020 at 06:46 PM.

Re: Satanís Evil Powers Unleashed!

too bad god does NOT want then to STOP!! they are carrying out his WRATH on the EVIL NATIONS!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Not only have God's plans gone astray, the world is now undergoing violent protests in cities, large and small. Throughout the US, and even in foreign nations, protesters are rioting, looting, and burning stores and government buildings, all the while finding escape goats, such as blaming a policeman who murdered a black man, or blaming capitalism for causing inequality. There must be another culprit! Can Satan take the blame?

Satan has special powers to penetrate minds for his evil purpose. Satan roams the earth seeking opportunities to perpetuate evil deeds? Satan can affect one's mind with evil thoughts to loot and burn buildings, or otherwise destroy our civilized world. Humans can resist Satan's influence, but it takes a strong will to overcome. In recent years, throughout the United States, Satanic clubs and temples have expanded to accommodate Satan's evil power. The problem is, of course, there is no empirical evidence for Satan. However, we have the Bible (Ten Commandments) and God's admonishments for disobedience.

Furthermore, we have abundant evidence of deviant acts in social groups, social institutions, and, according to "the rule of law," throughout society. In addition, we have historical evidence of horrendous wars, civil unrest, criminality, and a host of social problems plaguing societies. Based on such evidence, Satan has been a very busy evil spirit. Oh, one can say Satan is a fiction. Well, if so, the Bible is also a fiction. This leads to a lot of rational, as well as nonsensical discussion.

when the so called AUTHORITIES DISPLAY TYRANNICAL and BRUTAL METHODS in dealing with public offenses of law it tends to ELICIT a RESPONSE from those who feel THEY TOO could be subject to ABUSE!! the law was made FOR MAN not man was made for the law!! when pursuing the law CAUSES the DEATH of an individual injustice has been committed!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    when the so called AUTHORITIES DISPLAY TYRANNICAL and BRUTAL METHODS in dealing with public offenses of law it tends to ELICIT a RESPONSE from those who feel THEY TOO could be subject to ABUSE!! the law was made FOR MAN not man was made for the law!! when pursuing the law CAUSES the DEATH of an individual injustice has been committed!!
    It is about Satan. Oh, well, lexx can relate everything to Satan. Isn't Satan lexx's god? Ami I wrong, lexx. Isn't Satan your god?
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-03-2020 at 01:55 PM.

Evidence is clear, Lexx is so critical of God's word (Bible) that he won't even read it. Rejecting the Lord God, lexx makes up a lot of nonsense, hoping people will follow to become a convert of SUPER NIHILISM;

Hey, lexx, had any converts to your NIHILIST PARTY?
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-03-2020 at 02:00 PM.

cnance IMAGINES he knows what god wants or DEMANDS!! he does NOT believe in the SACRIFICE of god on the cross!! it goes against his DEMANDING AUTHORITY!! it's like he does NOT believe in JUJITSU where the attacker's own FORCE is used against him in a SUBMISSIVE WAY!! no cnance is a CONQUEROR by GREATER FORCE and DEMAND!! and somehow he thinks this is LOVE!! HITLER is his IDOL or at least tRUMP'S IDOL as ALL DICTATORS of FORCE command RESPECT the 1 thing tRUMP cannot GET any other WAY!!

cnance IMAGINES he knows what god wants or DEMANDS!! he does NOT believe in the SACRIFICE of god on the cross!! it goes against his DEMANDING AUTHORITY!! it's like he does NOT believe in JUJITSU where the attacker's own FORCE is used against him in a SUBMISSIVE WAY!! no cnance is a CONQUEROR by GREATER FORCE and DEMAND!! and somehow he thinks this is LOVE!! HITLER is his IDOL or at least tRUMP'S IDOL as ALL DICTATORS of FORCE command RESPECT the 1 thing tRUMP cannot GET any other WAY!!
    Where does lexx get this garbage, I think he has lost it. Maybe, lexx has befriended Satan, but, no, it can't be. Lexx is too smart for Satan, ha. ha. His nihilism will never fail him, he thinks everyone is stupid, but him. LOL

cnance lives in his FANTASY WORLD of DREAMS that he twists to suit his i'm the good guy and tRUMP is TOO!! the MAJORITY of americans DISAGREE with cnance on his OPINIONS!! the facts are REPORTED every day by the FREE PRESS but LOYALIST tRUMP SYMPATHIZERS like cnance RESIST the truth and shamelessly promote the PROPOGANDA of the tRUMP REGIME!!

Not only have God's plans gone astray, the world is now undergoing violent protests in cities, large and small. Throughout the US, and even in foreign nations, protesters are rioting, looting, and burning stores and government buildings, all the while finding escape goats, such as blaming a policeman who murdered a black man, or blaming capitalism for causing inequality. There must be another culprit! Can Satan take the blame?

Satan has special powers to penetrate minds for his evil purpose. Satan roams the earth seeking opportunities to perpetuate evil deeds? Satan can affect one's mind with evil thoughts to loot and burn buildings, or otherwise destroy our civilized world. Humans can resist Satan's influence, but it takes a strong will to overcome. In recent years, throughout the United States, Satanic clubs and temples have expanded to accommodate Satan's evil power. The problem is, of course, there is no empirical evidence for Satan. However, we have the Bible (Ten Commandments) and God's admonishments for disobedience.

Furthermore, we have abundant evidence of deviant acts in social groups, social institutions, and, according to "the rule of law," throughout society. In addition, we have historical evidence of horrendous wars, civil unrest, criminality, and a host of social problems plaguing societies. Based on such evidence, Satan has been a very busy evil spirit. Oh, one can say Satan is a fiction. Well, if so, the Bible is also a fiction. This leads to a lot of rational, as well as nonsensical discussion.

Hey, lexx, had any converts to your NIHILIST PARTY? I am certain Satan would join the party, it is just what Satan wants, a lot of confusion.

Last edited by Cnance; 06-04-2020 at 08:13 PM.

too bad god does NOT want then to STOP!! they are carrying out his WRATH on the EVIL NATIONS!!
    Again, lexx got it wrong. Because police authorities have filed charges against the police office who committed the illegal act, there is no "evil nation." How stupid is lexx. This has been going on a very long time. Lexx doesn't use his brain to think it through. Oh, oh, does lexx have a brain. No, No, that is not nice. Of course lexx has a brain, it is just half a brain, the other half fell off a cliff and lexx can't find it. Hey, lexx, the rest of your brain is on the beach. Hey, there is a song here:

Lexx, go find your brain on halfway beach, it is, but it is not all there. Yes, search the beach or the tide will take it out. ha. ha.
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-04-2020 at 09:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    the Bible is also a fiction.
    Correct.

I don't like my words taken out of context. I accept that you're an atheist, the problem is you don't read postings. Stop the one liners, and make intelligent remarks. My topics are more complicated than a one or two word reply.

Aa an example, you didn't pay any attention to my argument against atheism. Read my posting again, then, post a reply. Here is my challenge! Present a logical or scientific argument for atheism. Logic must be part of the argument, otherwise it is BS. My argument has to do with the time line. Science can't explain the beginning of time! Can you?

Last edited by Cnance; 06-05-2020 at 07:14 PM.

you HAVE to AGREE cnance that ATHEISM is a HEALTHY DOUBT of the GODLY ROBOTS that infect the LOGICAL tenets of critical thinking and and geological evidence!? like YOU!?

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    [SIZE=2]I don't like my words taken out of context.
    Aww, booo.

You set'em up, I'll shoot'em down.