+ Reply to Thread

To Admin. or whoever is in control of Scam.com

You have members who want to discuss Scams and are actually posting questions on this broken down forum. When are you going to get this forum up and running properly or are you? Get rid of the Spam and get members who want to contribute to a forum discussing scams. Right now would be a good time to do it, lots of scams and fraud happening during this pandemic.

Re: To Admin. or whoever is in control of Scam.com

I don't think anything can be done about the declining popularity of discussion forums on the internet. Without participation, how do you stay in business?

[QUOTE=Cnance;2010143]I don't think anything can be done about the declining popularity of discussion forums on the internet. Without participation, how do you stay in business?[/QUOTE

You may be correct, Real Scam has died and it was doing well a few years back. Seems he wants to keep this going so was thinking positive. FB groups do well and so does Reddit. Was hoping he could come up with something that would revive this forum but first he needs a forum that isn't broken down. He must have a plan this is still up and he also tried to get a new forum up and running but seemed he had some problems and went back to this one. Was hoping Admin or whoever has this forum up would tell us something about the plan for Scam.com.

Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    You have members who want to discuss Scams and are actually posting questions on this broken down forum. When are you going to get this forum up and running properly or are you? Get rid of the Spam and get members who want to contribute to a forum discussing scams. Right now would be a good time to do it, lots of scams and fraud happening during this pandemic.
    Why do you think this place dive bombed? Nancy fcuking Nance was allowed to run riot with his cut/copy n paste antics. He pisses his neighbors off regularly and has to move house. His latest address is 2449 NW Hemlock Way
    Redmond, OR 97756, USA

Ignorance is simply the absence of knowledge. Stupidity is not wanting it.

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Why do you think this place dive bombed? Nancy fcuking Nance was allowed to run riot with his cut/copy n paste antics. He pisses his neighbors off regularly and has to move house. His latest address is 2449 NW Hemlock Way
    Redmond, OR 97756, USA

Hey Chesty I'm wondering if Scam.com is going to stay up much longer or what George has in mind. He had told us he had surgeries and sounded like he was ill. I saw a photo of him he posted to FB and it does look like he lost a ton of weight and has that look like after you recuperate from an illness. Maybe he'll feel up to getting this forum back up and running it the right way, would be fun to have it back again.

Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    Hey Chesty I'm wondering if Scam.com is going to stay up much longer or what George has in mind. He had told us he had surgeries and sounded like he was ill. I saw a photo of him he posted to FB and it does look like he lost a ton of weight and has that look like after you recuperate from an illness. Maybe he'll feel up to getting this forum back up and running it the right way, would be fun to have it back again.
    This forum has no hope with that lunatic Nance running riot and pasting over any point that's ever made. I was hoping the virus got him but it would seem not. I actually thought the forum was gone as it was down for a long time. Sooner this virus hype ends, the better.
    Ignorance is simply the absence of knowledge. Stupidity is not wanting it.

Chesty is arrogant, he thinks he knows it all, but he is uniformed about a lot of things. This forum lacks activity because, like other chat forums, it has lost popularity, it is an intenet trend for chat forums.

Notice everyone, chesty hasn't changed, he still wants me dead. For everyone's information, chesty is a Satanist, he seeks destruction!

Last edited by Cnance; 05-28-2020 at 04:59 PM.

It is a dangerous thing having chesty on the forum. As a Satanist, member of an Irish crime syndicate, and a legal council, he defends notorious Irish thugs. Beware, he will burglarize your residence, make personal attacks, and, with his Satanist organization, cause as much harm as possible.

It would be better if you had a bull dog for a friend, at least you could keep it on a leash. With chesty, you have to worry about all of those Satanists, and there are a lot of them. Satanists have their own religion, temples, and other organizational attributes, and they will cause you haram! Oh, yes, be careful of computer scams. Chesty has hired a computer expert to hack his enemies, they will take down you computer. In short, chesty is a very dangerous man. I advise anyone crossing his path to be prepared to defend oneself.

A Satanist associate of chesty burglarized my residence. I have notified the police, but, so far, they haven't caught the culprit. I should also mention I have been harassed by chesty's Satanist friends. They have a lot of evil practices, and can cause you harm. You must have no fear to stand up to them. Come on chesty, come to my door so we can settle it! Chesty is a coward. So Sad. He is a real scumbag!
    Last edited by Cnance; 05-29-2020 at 02:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    This forum has no hope with that lunatic Nance running riot and pasting over any point that's ever made. I was hoping the virus got him but it would seem not. I actually thought the forum was gone as it was down for a long time. Sooner this virus hype ends, the better.
    Hey, chesty, tell us about your Satanist activities. Had any successes lately causing havoc or destruction? Hey, how many people have you threatened with death? How many bones have you crushed with your lethal motorcycle. How long have you been a member of organized crime? What a disgusting existence: hating God, attacking people, having criminal associations. and worshiping Satan. It can't get any worse than that!
    Last edited by Cnance; 05-29-2020 at 02:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Blah Blah Blah
    Hey Nance, heard any good jokes lately?

Roadtrip is chesty. Ignore him and, hopefully, he'll go away. He just wants to cause trouble.

Roadtrip is chesty. Ignore him and, hopefully, he'll go away. He just wants to cause trouble.
    Who are you talking to? Everyone on this site remembers what you wrote.
    Remember your "jokes" about Native Americans? We do.
    Last edited by roadtrip; 05-30-2020 at 09:08 AM.

Roadtrip is chesty.
    Roadtrip is NOT Chesty. Chesty is doing a fine job exposing you on his own. There is no benefit for Chesty to use 2 usernames.

Quote Originally Posted by roadtrip View Post
    Roadtrip is NOT Chesty. Chesty is doing a fine job exposing you on his own. There is no benefit for Chesty to use 2 usernames.
    Stupid people are taken in, smart people get it. Chesty comes onto the forum after a long lapse of time, then immediately roadtrip shows up. Wonder whats going on?

Chesty (Roadtrip) is a Satanic scumbag. Everyone, be aware, chesty lies, cheats, attacks, and destroys. Chesty (Roadtrip) is one of Satan's best. BEAWARE OF SATANIST CHESTY.
    Last edited by Cnance; 05-30-2020 at 02:08 PM.

Chesty comes onto the forum after a long lapse of time, then immediately roadtrip shows up. Wonder whats going on?
    We ALL came back at the same time, including YOU.
    The forum had been disabled for months - as you well know.
    The other members of this forum are aware of your behavior and have commented on it.

Chesty (Roadtrip) is a Satanic scumbag and the world's greatest liar!

Everyone, be aware, chesty lies, cheats, attacks, and destroys. Chesty (Roadtrip) is one of Satan's best.

BEAWARE OF SATANIST CHESTY

Hey, chesty tell us about all of your Satanic acts. How many woman have you raped, people exploited for money, children abused, old people murdered and/or run over with your powerful motorcycle, and all of those people you scammed as an attorney? Tell us about your record of destruction. For those who like horror movies, wait for chesty's woeful tail!
    Last edited by Cnance; 05-31-2020 at 10:08 PM.