+ Reply to Thread

How do I deal with extreme loneliness, depression and lack of motivation?

The Mayo Clinic did some studies on the effects of how exercise helps relieve depression and get your motivation to a higher level. They found that exercise helped release "good feeling" chemicals that helped relieve anxiety (neurotransmitters and endorphins), exercise helped reduce immune system chemicals that can worsen depression and exercise increases body temperature that can cause a wonderful calming effect.

Re: How do I deal with extreme loneliness, depression and lack of motivation?

Quote Originally Posted by Keranan View Post
    The Mayo Clinic did some studies on the effects of how exercise helps relieve depression and get your motivation to a higher level. They found that exercise helped release "good feeling" chemicals that helped relieve anxiety (neurotransmitters and endorphins), exercise helped reduce immune system chemicals that can worsen depression and exercise increases body temperature that can cause a wonderful calming effect.
    Great info, thanks for sharing. Based on my personal experience, sport is one of the most effective ways to deal with depression or stress. Besides, it's good for health. By the way, I also use CDB oil for mental health, it helps to fight depression as well. Here is a useful article on this topic, check it out https://www.weednews.co/best-cbd-oil-for-sleep/