+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Revelaion and Covid-19.

Covid-19 may be one of the seven plagues mentioned in Revelation 16-17! Christians believe the seven plagues are identified as a "completion of God's wrath" directed towards those who belong to the "kingdom of the Antichrist." In other words, according to Christians, the plague would oppose those who are Anti-Christian. However, if, as I have proposed, there is no son of God, and Jesus was God, and God is not pleased with disobedient humans, then, "no one is immune." Christians and all other believers are affected by this plague.

According to my dreams, no one may be immune to "God's wrath." Even Jews, who are God's chosen people, have fallen out of favor with God. In one of my dreams, a voice said with reference to God's chosen people, "they didn't obey my commandments, not one single commandment." I hope the world will recover from this plague, but if not, it may be because no one is safe.
    Last edited by Cnance; 04-20-2020 at 07:19 PM.

Re: Revelaion and Covid-19.

According to one of my dream revelations, Jesus was not crucified; he was beaten to death by a Roman solder. After his death, God (I am the Alpha and the Omega, says the Lord God, Rev. 1:8) spoke to John, and revealed the truth about the fate of humankind (Revelation).

I believe we are in "end times." Events are unfolding in ways which may confuse religious leaders. An important reason for their bafflement is they have rejected Jesus as God. Moreover, they have made Jesus a pagan god by making him the “son of God," and the basis for Christianity, a pagan religion. Related to this error is the Christian assumption in Revelation for the "lamb of God" being Jesus. The "lamb of God" is the Jews, God's chosen people. God did not come into the world to sacrifice himself for others salvation. God came into the world to give testimony to his chosen people, and after being rejected, Jesus (God) was murdered by Roman soldiers.

As I have stated, Christians and Muslims, as beasts of Revelation, continue to discriminate and persecute Jews (God’s chosen people or lamb of God). I have discussed plagues mentioned in Revelation in relationship to the Covid-19 pandemic. Unfortunately, in New York City, this virus is a disaster, it has caused about 170,000 deaths. The following are verses from Revelation related to the virus, New York City, and end times.

“After this I saw another angel coming down from heaven. He had great authority, and the earth was illuminated by his splendor. With a mighty voice he shouted: ‘Fallen! Fallen is Babylon the Great! She has become the home for demons and a haunt for every evil spirit, a haunt for every unclean and detestable bird. For all nations have drunk the maddening wine of her adulteries. The kings of the earth committed adultery with her, and the merchants of the earth grew rich from her excessive luxuries.’” (Rev. 18:1-3)

“Therefore, in one day her plagues will overtake her: death, mourning and famine.” (Rev. 18:8)

Is this New York City?

“Woe! Woe. O great city, O Babylon, city of power! In one hour, your doom has come!”

“The merchants of the earth will weep and mourn over her because no one buys their cargoes any more’ --- (the passage continues to name the content of a precious cargo)

It must be a seaport!

“The merchants who sold these things and gained their wealth from her will stand far off, terrified at her torment. They will weep and mourn and cry out: 'Woe! Woe! O great city, dressed in fine linen, purple and scarlet, and glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls! In one hour, such great wealth has been brought to ruin.'” (Rev. 18: 15-17)

“Every sea captain and all who travel by ship, the sailors, and all who earn their living from the sea, will stand far off.” (Rev. 18:17)

“Woe! Woe, O great city, where all who had ships on the sea became rich through her wealth! In one hour, she has been brought to ruin! Rejoice, saints and apostles and prophets! God has judged her for the way she treated you.” (Rev. 18:19-20)

The Great City is "condemned!"

“Then a mighty angel picked up a boulder the size of a large millstone and threw it into the sea, and said: ‘With such violence the great city of Babylon will be thrown down, never to be found again.’” (Rev. 18:21)

The passage continues with dire consequences for all workmen, tradesmen, and merchants, etc. of the great city. Then, the final condemnation verse.

“The light of the lamp will never shine in you again. The voice of the bridegroom and bride will never be heard in you again. Your merchants were the world’s great men. By your magic spell all the nations were led astray. In her was found the blood of prophets and of the saints, and of all who have been killed on the earth.” (Rev. 18:23-24)

"After this I heard what sounded like the roar of a great multitude in heaven shouting: Hallelujah! Salvation and glory and power belong to our God, for true and just are his judgments. He has condemned the great prostitute who corrupted the earth with her adulteries. He has avenged on her the blood of his servants. And again they shouted: "Hallelujah! The smoke from her goes up for ever and ever." (Rev. 19:1-3)

If not New York City, what city is it?

Last edited by Cnance; 05-02-2020 at 03:51 AM.

so tell us cnance, how many times a DAY for the last so n so did you CHECK scams to see if you could RESUME your stories!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    so tell us cnance, how many times a DAY for the last so n so did you CHECK scams to see if you could RESUME your stories!?
    Lexx refuses to read the Bible, so he has nothing but silly and unrelated comments. It is a travesty! There is so much for lexx to learn. I guess I need to keep repeating arguments until he gets it.

When will lexx read the Bible?

After his death, God (I am the Alpha and the Omega, says the Lord God, Rev. 1:8) spoke to John, and revealed the truth about the fate of humankind (Revelation).

I believe we are in "end times." Events are unfolding in ways which may confuse religious leaders. An important reason for their bafflement is they have rejected Jesus as God. Moreover, they have made Jesus a pagan god by making him the “son of God," and the basis for Christianity, a pagan religion. Related to this error is the Christian assumption in Revelation for the "lamb of God" being Jesus. The "lamb of God" is the Jews, God's chosen people. God did not come into the world to sacrifice himself for others salvation. God came into the world to give testimony to his chosen people, and after being rejected, Jesus (God) was murdered by Roman soldiers.

As I have stated, Christians and Muslims, as beasts of Revelation, continue to discriminate and persecute Jews (God’s chosen people or lamb of God). I have discussed plagues mentioned in Revelation in relationship to the Covid-19 pandemic. Unfortunately, in New York City, this virus is a disaster, it has caused 172,784 cases leading to at least 12,571 confirmed deaths (not including an estimated 5,295 probable deaths from the disease.)

The following are verses from Revelation related to the virus, New York City, and end times.

“After this I saw another angel coming down from heaven. He had great authority, and the earth was illuminated by his splendor. With a mighty voice he shouted: ‘Fallen! Fallen is Babylon the Great! She has become the home for demons and a haunt for every evil spirit, a haunt for every unclean and detestable bird. For all nations have drunk the maddening wine of her adulteries. The kings of the earth committed adultery with her, and the merchants of the earth grew rich from her excessive luxuries.’” (Rev. 18:1-3)

“Therefore, in one day her plagues will overtake her: death, mourning and famine.” (Rev. 18:8)

Is this New York City?

“Woe! Woe. O great city, O Babylon, city of power! In one hour, your doom has come!” (Rev. 18:10)

“The merchants of the earth will weep and mourn over her because no one buys their cargoes any more’ --- (the passage continues to name the content of a precious cargo). (Rev. 18:10-13)

It must be a seaport!

“The merchants who sold these things and gained their wealth from her will stand far off, terrified at her torment. They will weep and mourn and cry out: 'Woe! Woe! O great city, dressed in fine linen, purple and scarlet, and glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls! In one hour, such great wealth has been brought to ruin.'” (Rev. 18: 15-17)

“Every sea captain and all who travel by ship, the sailors, and all who earn their living from the sea, will stand far off.” (Rev. 18:17)

“Woe! Woe, O great city, where all who had ships on the sea became rich through her wealth! In one hour, she has been brought to ruin! Rejoice, saints and apostles and prophets! God has judged her for the way she treated you.” (Rev. 18:19-20)

“Then a mighty angel picked up a boulder the size of a large millstone and threw it into the sea, and said: ‘With such violence the great city of Babylon will be thrown down, never to be found again.’” (Rev. 18:21)

The passage continues with dire consequences for all workmen, tradesmen, and merchants, etc. of the great city. Then, the final condemnation verse.

“The light of the lamp will never shine in you again. The voice of the bridegroom and bride will never be heard in you again. Your merchants were the world’s great men. By your magic spell all the nations were led astray. In her was found the blood of prophets and of the saints, and of all who have been killed on the earth.” (Rev. 18:23-24)

"After this I heard what sounded like the roar of a great multitude in heaven shouting: Hallelujah! Salvation and glory and power belong to our God, for true and just are his judgments. He has condemned the great prostitute who corrupted the earth with her adulteries. He has avenged on her the blood of his servants. And again they shouted: "Hallelujah! The smoke from her goes up for ever and ever." (Rev. 19:1-3)

Last edited by Cnance; 05-03-2020 at 04:21 AM.

Due to this stupid COVID i've lost my job. So in order to have some money, I've decided to do some freelanse work such as essay writing, translation etc. I've found a guy who had pretty challenging but interesting task. So I replied. He hent ne his Skype login telling that he hadn't visit this freelance page that often. Later I've figured out that he wanted ti use my Upwork account to 'work' and my PC to access that account. It's the stupidest thing i've ever heard. Do people really trust such riddiculous things?!

Thank you for such a valuable information.

so CNANCE in his PERSONAL INSANITY has DECIDED he KNOWS what the BIBLE MEANS based on silly references to EVENTS of the CURRENT DAY!? it's called NUTCASES!! have him explain about all the OTHER PANDEMICS over HISTORY and how THEY fit into his DEMENTED INTERPRETATION!?
    Last edited by lexx; 05-04-2020 at 09:30 AM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

so CNANCE in his PERSONAL INSANITY has DECIDED he KNOWS what the BIBLE MEANS based on silly referneces to EVENTS of the CURRENT DAY!? it's called NUTCASES!! have him explain about all the OTHER PANDEMICS over HISTORY and how THEY fit into his DEMENTED INTERPRETATION!?
    What a idiot. Lexx admits he knows nothing about the Bible, but continues to show his ignorance. Just ignore his stupid ideas about religion. It is a waste of time reading his silly and stupid comments.

Hey, there is always hope. Let's see if lexx can read understand something about religion. Hope springs eternal, ha. ha.

According to one of my dream revelations, Jesus was not crucified; he was beaten to death by a Roman solder. After his death, God (I am the Alpha and the Omega, says the Lord God, Rev. 1:8) spoke to John, and revealed the truth about the fate of humankind (Revelation).

As I have stated, Christians and Muslims, as beasts of Revelation, continue to discriminate and persecute Jews (God’s chosen people or lamb of God). I have discussed plagues mentioned in Revelation in relationship to the Covid-19 pandemic. Unfortunately, in New York City, this virus is a disaster, it has caused about 170,000 deaths. The following are verses from Revelation related to the virus, New York City, and end times.

Is this New York City?

“Woe! Woe. O great city, O Babylon, city of power! In one hour, your doom has come!”

“The merchants of the earth will weep and mourn over her because no one buys their cargoes any more’ --- (the passage continues to name the content of a precious cargo)

It must be a seaport!

Last edited by Cnance; 05-03-2020 at 10:22 PM.

blah blah blah from cnance TOTALLY IGNORES my QUESTION!! while DOUBLING DOWN/REPEATING his INSANITY!! but there are so MANY PEOPLE out there READILY GULLIBLE for RELIGIOUS RANTINGS!! REMEMBER JIM JONES !! SAD!!

blah blah blah from cnance TOTALLY IGNORES my QUESTION!! while DOUBLING DOWN/REPEATING his INSANITY!! but there are so MANY PEOPLE out there READILY GULLIBLE for RELIGIOUS RANTINGS!! REMEMBER JIM JONES !! SAD!!
    Lexx hates God so much he can't think, he keeps having temper tantrums. Be alert, lexx is a dangerous Satanist.

Will lexx ever read the Bible. If he does it may cause him harm. Oh, no, it may make him smart. What would happen to the world if lexx got smart?

“Therefore, in one day her
    Plagues will overtake her: death, mourning and famine.” (Rev. 18:8)
    Last edited by Cnance; 05-04-2020 at 12:59 PM.

again cnance GOES TO ACCUSATIONS to defend his DRIVEL!! he still has NOT explained why he didn't INCLUDE all historically noted PANDEMICS as part of his last WRATH in the final judgement!!

again cnance GOES TO ACCUSATIONS to defend his DRIVEL!! he still has NOT explained why he didn't INCLUDE all historically noted PANDEMICS as part of his last WRATH in the final judgement!!
    Lexx is so stupid he doesn't even know it! If he thinks all plagues are important, He needs to read Revelation. Oh, oh, he refuses to read the Bible. So Sad.

As Revelation predicted, New York City is where Covid-19 began in the US, and it is where there have been the highest number of deaths!

“Therefore, in one day her plagues
    will overtake her: death, mourning and famine.” (Rev. 18:8)

As of Tuesday night, there have been more than 368,669 cases of the coronavirus in New York, including nearly 204,111 in New York City. More than 29,241 people with COVID-19 have died in the state, including people with probable, but not confirmed, cases of the virus.

Last edited by Cnance; 05-27-2020 at 04:31 AM.

where do you EXTRACT new york from that PASSAGE!? you still INJECTING political B S into your IMAGINATIONS!? i will agree about 1 thing!! with people like you POPPING up on the net the END IS NEAR!?

As Revelation predicted, New York City is where Covid-19 began in the US, and it is where there have been the highest number of deaths!

“Therefore, in one day her plagues
    will overtake her: death, mourning and famine.” (Rev. 18:8)

As of Tuesday night, there have been more than 368,669 cases of the coronavirus in New York, including nearly 204,111 in New York City. More than 29,241 people with COVID-19 have died in the state, including people with probable, but not confirmed, cases of the virus.

i'm sure many BIG CITIES have been decimated by the virus! you just like to play games with your religious OBSESSIONS!!