+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Revelaion and Covid-19.

As Revelation predicted, New York City is where Covid-19 began in the US, and it is where there have been the highest number of deaths!

“After this I saw another angel coming down from heaven. He had great authority, and the earth was illuminated by his splendor. With a mighty voice he shouted: ‘Fallen! Fallen is Babylon the Great! She has become the home for demons and a haunt for every evil spirit, a haunt for every unclean and detestable bird. For all nations have drunk the maddening wine of her adulteries. The kings of the earth committed adultery with her, and the merchants of the earth grew rich from her excessive luxuries.’” (Rev. 18:1-3)

“Therefore, in one day her plagues
    will overtake her: death, mourning and famine.” (Rev. 18:8)

As of Tuesday night, there have been more than 368,669 cases of the coronavirus in New York, including nearly 204,111 in New York City. More than 29,241 people with COVID-19 have died in the state, including people with probable, but not confirmed, cases of the virus.

There is a verse in Revelation which has a powerful meaning for predicting the plague's powerful impact on the world. The verse is important because it mentions "last and completed," meaning the end is near.

"I saw in heaven another great and marvelous sign: seven angels with the seven last plagues --- last, because with them God's wrath is completed." (Rev. 15:1).
    Last edited by Cnance; 05-28-2020 at 04:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Covid-19 may be one of the seven plagues mentioned in Revelation 16-17! Christians believe the seven plagues are identified as a "completion of God's wrath" directed towards those who belong to the "kingdom of the Antichrist." In other words, according to Christians, the plague would oppose those who are Anti-Christian. However, if, as I have proposed, there is no son of God, and Jesus was God, and God is not pleased with disobedient humans, then, "no one is immune." Christians and all other believers are affected by this plague.

According to my dreams, no one may be immune to "God's wrath." Even Jews, who are God's chosen people, have fallen out of favor with God. In one of my dreams, a voice said with reference to God's chosen people, "they didn't obey my commandments, not one single commandment." I hope the world will recover from this plague, but if not, it may be because no one is safe.
    Hey shithead. Can you verify you now live at.......... And that you remain a crazy old kunt

2449 NW Hemlock Way

Redmond, OR 97756, USA

Ignorance is simply the absence of knowledge. Stupidity is not wanting it.

Beware of chesty, he is a professional killer and a lifetime Satanist. Now that you have been informed, don't reveal any personal information, chesty will use it for personal attacks, and even more. He will break into your house and steal valuable goods. Recently, someone burglarized my home, which I have reported to the police. I believe chesty was responsible. I am armed and will deal with chesty or any other Satanist who crosses my path.

Beware: Chesty is a Satanist, member of an Irish crime syndicate, and he is armed and dangerous!
    Last edited by Cnance; 05-29-2020 at 03:11 PM.