+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Re: Trump's handling of this pandemic?

i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

It is doubtful God will intervene to save the world from Covid-19. People have rejected the Old Testament Lord, God's chosen people, God's Commandments, and, instead, have chosen pagan gods. The story is found in Revelation.

After his death, God (I am the Alpha and the Omega, says the Lord God, Rev. 1:8) spoke to John, and revealed the truth about the fate of humankind.

I believe we are in "end times." Events are unfolding in ways which may confuse religious leaders. An important reason for their bafflement is they have rejected Jesus as God. Moreover, they have made Jesus a pagan god by making him the “son of God," and the basis for Christianity, a pagan religion. Related to this error is the Christian assumption in Revelation for the "lamb of God" being Jesus. The "lamb of God" is the Jews, God's chosen people. God did not come into the world to sacrifice himself for others salvation. God came into the world as a man (Jesus) to give testimony to his chosen people, and after being rejected, Jesus (God) was murdered by Roman soldiers.

As I have stated, Christians and Muslims, as beasts of Revelation, continue to discriminate and persecute Jews (God’s chosen people or lamb of God). I have discussed plagues mentioned in Revelation in relationship to the Covid-19 pandemic. Unfortunately, in New York City, this virus is a disaster, it has caused 172,784 cases leading to at least 12,571 confirmed deaths (not including an estimated 5,295 probable deaths from the disease.)

The following are verses from Revelation related to the virus, New York City, and end times.

“After this I saw another angel coming down from heaven. He had great authority, and the earth was illuminated by his splendor. With a mighty voice he shouted: ‘Fallen! Fallen is Babylon the Great! She has become the home for demons and a haunt for every evil spirit, a haunt for every unclean and detestable bird. For all nations have drunk the maddening wine of her adulteries. The kings of the earth committed adultery with her, and the merchants of the earth grew rich from her excessive luxuries.’” (Rev. 18:1-3)

“Therefore, in one day her plagues will overtake her: death, mourning and famine.” (Rev. 18:8)

Is this New York City?

“Woe! Woe. O great city, O Babylon, city of power! In one hour, your doom has come!” (Rev. 18:10)

“The merchants of the earth will weep and mourn over her because no one buys their cargoes any more’ --- (the passage continues to name the content of a precious cargo). (Rev. 18:10-13)

It must be a seaport!

“The merchants who sold these things and gained their wealth from her will stand far off, terrified at her torment. They will weep and mourn and cry out: 'Woe! Woe! O great city, dressed in fine linen, purple and scarlet, and glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls! In one hour, such great wealth has been brought to ruin.'” (Rev. 18: 15-17)

“Every sea captain and all who travel by ship, the sailors, and all who earn their living from the sea, will stand far off.” (Rev. 18:17)
    “Woe! Woe, O great city, where all who had ships on the sea became rich through her wealth! In one hour, she has been brought to ruin! Rejoice, saints and apostles and prophets! God has judged her for the way she treated you.” (Rev. 18:19-20)

The Great City is "condemned!"

“Then a mighty angel picked up a boulder the size of a large millstone and threw it into the sea, and said: ‘With such violence the great city of Babylon will be thrown down, never to be found again.’” (Rev. 18:21)

The passage continues with dire consequences for all workmen, tradesmen, and merchants, etc. of the great city. Then, the final condemnation verse.

“The light of the lamp will never shine in you again. The voice of the bridegroom and bride will never be heard in you again. Your merchants were the world’s great men. By your magic spell all the nations were led astray. In her was found the blood of prophets and of the saints, and of all who have been killed on the earth.” (Rev. 18:23-24)

"After this I heard what sounded like the roar of a great multitude in heaven shouting: Hallelujah! Salvation and glory and power belong to our God, for true and just are his judgments. He has condemned the great prostitute who corrupted the earth with her adulteries. He has avenged on her the blood of his servants. And again they shouted: "Hallelujah! The smoke from her goes up for ever and ever." (Rev. 19:1-3)

If not New York City, what city is it?

As Revelation predicted, New York City is where Covid-19 began in the US, and it is where there have been the highest number of deaths!
    “After this I saw another angel coming down from heaven. He had great authority, and the earth was illuminated by his splendor. With a mighty voice he shouted: ‘Fallen! Fallen is Babylon the Great! She has become the home for demons and a haunt for every evil spirit, a haunt for every unclean and detestable bird. For all nations have drunk the maddening wine of her adulteries. The kings of the earth committed adultery with her, and the merchants of the earth grew rich from her excessive luxuries.’” (Rev. 18:1-3)

“Therefore, in one day her plagues will overtake her: death, mourning and famine.” (Rev. 18:8)

As of Tuesday night, there have been more than 368,669 cases of the coronavirus in New York, including nearly 204,111 in New York City. More than 29,241 people with COVID-19 have died in the state, including people with probable, but not confirmed, cases of the virus.

There is a verse in Revelation which affords meaning for predicting of the plague's powerful impact on New York City, where Covid-19 began in full force.

I believe the following verse about plagues is important because it makes reference to end times (last and completed).

"I saw in heaven another great and marvelous sign: seven angels with the seven last plagues --- last, because with them God's wrath is completed." (Rev. 15:1).
    Last edited by Cnance; 05-28-2020 at 04:40 AM.

so NOW the LUNY cnance has DRAGGED his RELIGION over here into POLITICS cuz he LACKS any DEFENSE for INCOMPETENT president tRUMP!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    you could be RIGHT! he is NOT CAPABLE of doing anything WELL!! so we're stuck with HAF ASSED and SLOW!! reopening should only begin when testing is WIDESPREAD!! tRUMP always LIES about stuff so he can DO things before the MEDICAL COMMUNITY is READY!!

No arguing with that Lexx. The man is a total clown and a total embarrassment. I see Nancy is dodging this current hiccup. Dont know what all the panic is about. As a population control virus, it's pretty disappointing and ineffective.
    Ignorance is simply the absence of knowledge. Stupidity is not wanting it.

Beware of chesty, he is a professional killer and a Satanist. Now that you have been informed, don't reveal any personal information, chesty will use it for personal attacks, and even more. He, or a member of his Satanist organization, will break into your house and steel valuable goods. Recently, someone burglarized my home, which I have reported to the police. I believe chesty was responsible. I am armed and will deal with chesty or any other Satanist who crosses my path.

Beware: Chesty is a member of an Irish crime syndicate. He is armed and dangerous!
    Last edited by Cnance; 05-29-2020 at 05:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Beware of chesty, he is a professional killer and a lifetime Satanist. Now that you have been informed, don't reveal any personal information, chesty will use it for personal attacks, and even more. He, or a member of his Satanist organization, will break into your house and steel valuable goods. Recently, someone burglarized my home, which I have reported to the police. I believe chesty was responsible. I am armed and will deal with chesty or any other Satanist who crosses my path.

Beware: Chesty is a member of an Irish crime syndicate. He is a dangerous person!
    All further home invasions to be directed at......
    2449 NW Hemlock Way
    Redmond, OR 97756, USA

Sherry will make you coffee and show you her big fat donut

Ignorance is simply the absence of knowledge. Stupidity is not wanting it.

Beware of chesty, he is a professional killer and a lifetime Satanist. Now that you have been informed, don't reveal any personal information, chesty will use it for personal attacks, and even more. He, or a member of his Satanist organization, will break into your house and steel valuable goods. Recently, someone burglarized my home, which I have reported to the police. I believe chesty was responsible. I am armed and will deal with chesty or any other Satanist who crosses my path.

Beware: Chesty is a member of an Irish crime syndicate. He is a dangerous person!
    Last edited by Cnance; 05-28-2020 at 05:18 PM.

Lexx refuses to acknowledge Obama's extensive corruption. He is obsessed with taking down our wonderful President, never acknowledge Obama's corrupt practices. Lexx has no evidence for his argument against Trump, just a lot of Democratic lies. Hey lexx, OBAMA IS THE REAL CORRUPT POLITICIAN. Hey, lexx present your case for the wonderfulness of your favorite President Obama.

Who was really responsible for the phony “impeachment of President Trump?” Who was pulling "puppet strings" to entrap and convict President Trump? Didn’t President Obama hire most of those people who made false accusations against President Trump? Didn’t President Obama meet with those government officials in the White House, which led to vengeful government arrests and other hostile acts against General Flynn, other government officials, and campaign officials associated with President Trump, both before and after the election? If those officials were preforming illegal or unethical acts, why didn't President Obama reprimand them?

Why hasn't former President Obama indicate outrage at Democrats attempt to impeach President Trump? Is it because he was behind the impeachment attempt?

It may be worse than you may think. Why did Obama refuse to call Islamic radicals terrorists? Everyone should recall President Obama going on a "world-wide apology tour" to make amends for the United States supporting certain groups. What groups? Where they terrorist or Islamic groups seeking to destroy United States, or where they nations opposed to US interest for promoting peace in the Middle East? Everyone should recall President Obama making United Nation speeches promoting an idea for a “world order.” Based on what? Could it be a world government with Obama as the leader?

Unfortunately, American people have suffered the consequences of Obama’s misconduct. In particular, President Trump has taken the full brunt of Obama’s hateful plans. No, it wasn't a small group of government officials who, on their own, decided to take down President Trump. It was President Obama who organized and orchestrated the plot to take him down. Recently, the American public have had news of Attorney General Barr’s investigation concerning plots to destroy President Trump. More is to come of Obama’s involvement in the dirty tricks campaign to destroy the newly elected president of the united States.

Fortunately, the United States Constitution is the foundation of our nation. Otherwise, with left wing radical groups repressing individual freedom, and autocratic leaders controlling the population, we would have a tyrannical government. The American people must stay on guard to protect themselves from "deceitful and dangerous" leaders.
    Last edited by Cnance; 05-28-2020 at 07:37 PM.

blah blah blah BULLSH#T from cnance who lives in FAIRYLAND!! it's the COMMON DISEASE of PSYCHO'S!! as we see in his religious NONSENSE all over the FORUM!! he HATES with a STRONG HATE as if he thinks he's god or something!

11. 05-28-2020, 07:58 PM

[QUOTE=lexx;2010183]blah blah blah BULLSH#T from cnance who lives in FAIRYLAND!! it's the COMMON DISEASE of PSYCHO'S!! as we see in his religious NONSENSE all over the FORUM!! he HATES with a STRONG HATE as if he thinks he's god or something!

/QUOTE]

Oh, wow, now I am God. I'll try to live up to expectations, LOL.

Why doesn't lexx take on Obama's corruption with the same enthusiasm he has for "hating Trump." So Sad.

Lexx refuses to acknowledge Obama's extensive corruption. He is obsessed with taking down our wonderful President, never acknowledge Obama's corrupt practices. Lexx has no evidence for his argument against Trump, just a lot of Democratic lies. Hey lexx, OBAMA IS THE REAL CORRUPT POLITICIAN. Hey, lexx present your case for the wonderfulness of your favorite President Obama.

Who was really responsible for the phony “impeachment of President Trump?” Who was pulling "puppet strings" to entrap and convict President Trump? Didn’t President Obama hire most of those people who made false accusations against President Trump? Didn’t President Obama meet with those government officials in the White House, which led to vengeful government arrests and other hostile acts against General Flynn, other government officials, and campaign officials associated with President Trump, both before and after the election? If those officials were preforming illegal or unethical acts, why didn't President Obama reprimand them?

Why hasn't former President Obama indicate outrage at Democrats attempt to impeach President Trump? Is it because he was behind the impeachment attempt?

It may be worse than you may think. Why did Obama refuse to call Islamic radicals terrorists? Everyone should recall President Obama going on a "world-wide apology tour" to make amends for the United States supporting certain groups. What groups? Where they terrorist or Islamic groups seeking to destroy United States, or where they nations opposed to US interest for promoting peace in the Middle East? Everyone should recall President Obama making United Nation speeches promoting an idea for a “world order.” Based on what? Could it be a world government with Obama as the leader?

Unfortunately, American people have suffered the consequences of Obama’s misconduct. In particular, President Trump has taken the full brunt of Obama’s hateful plans. No, it wasn't a small group of government officials who, on their own, decided to take down President Trump. It was President Obama who organized and orchestrated the plot to take him down. Recently, the American public have had news of Attorney General Barr’s investigation concerning plots to destroy President Trump. More is to come of Obama’s involvement in the dirty tricks campaign to destroy the newly elected president of the united States.

Fortunately, the United States Constitution is the foundation of our nation. Otherwise, with left wing radical groups repressing individual freedom, and autocratic leaders controlling the population, we would have a tyrannical government. The American people must stay on guard to protect themselves from "deceitful and dangerous" leaders.
    Last edited by Cnance; 05-29-2020 at 02:25 PM.

if obama had been IMPEACHED and TAKEN to COURT and refused to cooperate with authorities and called the MEDIA the enemy i would likely have BEEN RELENTLESS with HIM TOO!! but NOW he is NOT president and i try to STAY CURRENT to STOP CRIME before it is COMMITTED AGAIN!! the SUBJECT under DISCUSSION is PANDEMIC!! obama NEVER SHUT the country down and THOUSANDS were NOT KILLED under his leadership!!

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    if obama had been IMPEACHED and TAKEN to COURT and refused to cooperate with authorities and called the MEDIA the enemy i would likely have BEEN RELENTLESS with HIM TOO!! but NOW he is NOT president and i try to STAY CURRENT to STOP CRIME before it is COMMITTED AGAIN!! the SUBJECT under DISCUSSION is PANDEMIC!! obama NEVER SHUT the country down and THOUSANDS were NOT KILLED under his leadership!!
    What a stupid comment, Covid-19 didn't happen when Obama was President! Oh, lexx got it wrong again. Under Obama's Presidency, we had Middle East wars resulting in soldiers killed in action.
    Mostly, Obama was responsible for starting the witch hunt against Trump. Compared to Obama, Trump is a Saint!

Last edited by Cnance; 05-29-2020 at 11:51 PM.

Based the record, President Trump is the greatest President in US History. So sad, lexx is to stupid to understand. Lexx has what it takes to be a good Communist! So. Sad!