+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Re: Trump's handling of this pandemic?

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    proving he's a LUNATIC all cnance can DO is POST OLD HYPE,EXAGGERATIONS and LIES over and over like a SPOILED BRAT! having NOTHING to do with the PANDEMIC!! which tRUMP has totally BOTCHED which is not only killing THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS but wrecking his already DOOMED ECONOMY!! did i MENTION tRUMP also has the USA in DEEP DEBT we likely may never recover from!? so TYPICAL tRUMP!! he just wants us to go BANKRUPT!! SAD!!
    Lexx posts lies, just plan LIES! Oh, maybe we should give him the benefit of a doubt!

Evident lexx can't read, or he needs to be reminded of the truth about our Great President. Does lexx have a reading deficiency? So Sad!

President Trump's Great Accomplishments.

Almost 4 million jobs created since the election.

More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.

We have created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since my election.

Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.

Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.

New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.

Median household income has hit the highest level ever recorded.

African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.

Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.

Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.

Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.

Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.

Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.

Under my Administration, veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.

Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.

The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million
    Americans. We are committed to VOCATIONAL education.

95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future—the highest ever.

Retail sales surged last month, up another 6 percent over last year.

Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.

As a result of our tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.

Helped win U.S. bid for the 2028 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.

Helped win U.S.-Mexico-Canada’s united bid for 2026 World Cup.

Opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines.

Record number of regulations eliminated.

Enacted regulatory relief for community banks and credit unions.

Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE.

My Administration is providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.

Last month, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. And thanks to our efforts, many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.

We reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.

Signed Right-To-Try legislation.

Secured $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic.

We have reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during my first year in office.

Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.

Increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.
    United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.

Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord.

Cancelled the illegal, anti-coal, so-called Clean Power Plan.

Secured record $700 billion in military funding; $716 billion next year.

NATO allies are spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016.

Process has begun to make the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces.

Confirmed more circuit court judges than any other new administration.

Confirmed Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and nominated Judge Brett Kavanaugh.

Withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal.

Moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.

Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.

Issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay.

Concluded a historic U.S.-Mexico Trade Deal to replace NAFTA. And negotiations with Canada are underway as we speak.

Reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.

Imposed tariffs on foreign steel and aluminum to protect our national security.

Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.

Net exports are on track to increase by $59 billion this year.
    Improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.

We have begun BUILDING THE WALL. Republicans want STRONG BORDERS and NO CRIME. Democrats want OPEN BORDERS which equals MASSIVE CRIME.
    Last edited by Cnance; 05-13-2020 at 06:32 PM.

Last edited by lexx; 05-13-2020 at 06:40 PM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.

Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.

Under my Administration, veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.

Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.

The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million

95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future—the highest ever.

Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.

As a result of our tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.

My Administration is providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.

Last month, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. And thanks to our efforts, many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.

We reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.

We have reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during my first year in office.

Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.

Increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.

Confirmed Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and nominated Judge Brett Kavanaugh.

Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.

Concluded a historic U.S.-Mexico Trade Deal to replace NAFTA. And negotiations with Canada are underway as we speak.

Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.

Improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.

We have begun BUILDING THE WALL. Republicans want STRONG BORDERS and NO CRIME. Democrats want OPEN BORDERS which equals MASSIVE CRIME.

i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

What a horrible misrepresentation. Lexx must be extremely stupid. Only idiots would make up stories to blame someone for a natural event. Trump didn't cause the Covid-19, he, like everyone else, he is a victim of the virus. How dare lexx continue to defame our great President with so many, many, ugly lies!

Commie Lexx, King of Fake News, strikes again.

Everyone, take a deep breath and relax. Donald Trump is the President of the USA.

Based the record, President Trump is the greatest President in US History. So sad, lexx is to stupid to understand. Lexx has what it takes to be a good Communist! So. Sad!

cnance is LOST in his DELUSIONS of GRANDEUR!! implied for tRUMP and then HUMBLY HIMSELF!! GREAT SCAM!! it's the LUNATICS favorite PLOY!! so the HOR held hearings today on the RESPONSE of the tRUMP REGIME to coronavirus!! it was alike a DEATH SENTENCE for this administration and TRUMP ESPECIALLY!! the FIRED head of pandemic LAID out the TRUTH of how the USA FAILED it's CITIZENS in CRUSHING DETAIL!! beyond SAD it was CRIMINAL!!

Nothing could be worse than President Obama, the worst President in history.

Lexx doesn't seem to care about morality, he just wants to disrupt the debate with silly or unrelated comments. Furthermore, lexx hates Trump so much he can't see straight. So Sad!

The Covid-19 began in China and spread throughout the world. Apparently, Communist China doesn't care if millions of people throughout the world die, They murder their own people for any number of immoral reasons!

The world must become aware of what is happening in Communist China regarding genocide of members of "Falun Gong," a religious group. Members are systematically taken to hospitals, killed, organs removed and sold on the market. It must be one of the worst cases of mass murder in history, it rivals Nazi extermination of Jews.

"Reports on systematic organ harvesting from Falun Gong prisoners first emerged in 2006, though the practice is thought by some to have started six years earlier. Several researchers—most notably Canadian
    human rights lawyer David Matas, former parliamentarian David Kilgour and investigative journalist Ethan Gutmann —estimate that tens of thousands of Falun Gong prisoners of conscience
    have been killed to supply a lucrative trade in human organs and cadavers and that these abuses may be ongoing.These conclusions are based on a combination of statistical analysis; interviews with former prisoners, medical authorities and public security agents; and circumstantial evidence , such as the large number of Falun Gong practitioners detained extrajudicially in China and the profits to be made from selling organs."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organ_...oners_in_China

did you FORGET tRUMP is DOING BUSINESS in CHINA!? and he WANTS to do BUSINESS in NOKO!? and regardless what china did concerning the VIRUS that's NO EXCUSE for the STABLE GENIUS to BOTCH the RESPONNSE here in the USA by REJECTING the INFORMATION and FIRING the BEST PEOPLE cuz they TRIED to get him to ACT SOONER!! just THINK!! the TRILLIONS he sent to LOCKDOWNS could have been USED to ACT EARLY on the VIRUS and AVOID the GREAT DEPRESSION we have NOW!