+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Trump's handling of this pandemic?

How do you feel about the way Trump is handling the Corona Virus Pandemic? I personally feel he's done the best he can do and has done as well as any President could do, possibly better. When should the US economy be opened up? How long should we wait to lift the stay at home orders in each city, town or State?

Re: Trump's handling of this pandemic?

Quote Originally Posted by Imaginethat. View Post
    How do you feel about the way Trump is handling the Corona Virus Pandemic? I personally feel he's done the best he can do and has done as well as any President could do, possibly better. When should the US economy be opened up? How long should we wait to lift the stay at home orders in each city, town or State?
    you could be RIGHT! he is NOT CAPABLE of doing anything WELL!! so we're stuck with HAF ASSED and SLOW!! reopening should only begin when testing is WIDESPREAD!! tRUMP always LIES about stuff so he can DO things before the MEDICAL COMMUNITY is READY!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    you could be RIGHT! he is NOT CAPABLE of doing anything WELL!! so we're stuck with HAF ASSED and SLOW!! reopening should only begin when testing is WIDESPREAD!! tRUMP always LIES about stuff so he can DO things before the MEDICAL COMMUNITY is READY!!
    Lexx doesn't seem to care about morality, he just wants to disrupt the debate with silly or unrelated comments. Furthermore, lexx hates Trump so much he can't see straight. So Sad!

The Covid-19 began in China and spread throughout the world. Apparently, Communist China doesn't care if millions of people throughout the world die, They murder their own people for any number of immoral reasons!

The world must become aware of what is happening in Communist China regarding genocide of members of "Falun Gong," a religious group. Members are systematically taken to hospitals, killed, organs removed and sold on the market. It must be one of the worst cases of mass murder in history, it rivals Nazi extermination of Jews.

"Reports on systematic organ harvesting from Falun Gong prisoners first emerged in 2006, though the practice is thought by some to have started six years earlier. Several researchers—most notably Canadian
    human rights lawyer David Matas, former parliamentarian David Kilgour and investigative journalist Ethan Gutmann —estimate that tens of thousands of Falun Gong prisoners of conscience
    have been killed to supply a lucrative trade in human organs and cadavers and that these abuses may be ongoing.These conclusions are based on a combination of statistical analysis; interviews with former prisoners, medical authorities and public security agents; and circumstantial evidence , such as the large number of Falun Gong practitioners detained extrajudicially in China and the profits to be made from selling organs."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organ_...oners_in_China
    Last edited by Cnance; 05-03-2020 at 03:43 PM.

HAHA here's the HOPELESS RELIGIOUS LUNATIC cnance with his DREAMS and visions TRYING to PIMP tRUMP as if he is a god!? and here we see he DEFLECTS COMPLETELY like tRUMP with the SAME EXCUSES as tRUMP!! so SAD if it was not so EVIL!!

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/05/con...s-own-bungles/
    Last edited by lexx; 05-03-2020 at 07:27 PM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

HAHA here's the HOPELESS RELIGIOUS LUNATIC cnance with his DREAMS and visions TRYING to PIMP tRUMP as if he is a god!? and here we see he DEFLECTS COMPLETELY like tRUMP with the SAME EXCUSES as tRUMP!! so SAD if it was not so EVIL!!

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/05/con...s-own-bungles/
    Commie Lexx, King of Fake News, strikes again.
    Everyone, take a deep breath and relax. Donald Trump is the President of the USA.

https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?...ccomplishments!

cnance posts his PROPOGANDA PIECE that's OLD and STALE!! the FACTS on the PANDEMIC ALL CONDEMN tRUMP!! all 1 has to do is look in the RIGHT PLACES!! like rawstory.com!! and of course the NOW FAMOUS so called FAKE MEDIA that has been in business since i was born!!

so here's a RUNDOWN on how tRUMP PUT AMERICANS in UNNECESSARY PERIL!!

https://thebulwark.com/the-ten-weeks-that-lost-the-war/

so here's a RUNDOWN on how tRUMP PUT AMERICANS in UNNECESSARY PERIL!!

https://thebulwark.com/the-ten-weeks-that-lost-the-war/
    Commie Lexx, King of Fake News, strikes again.
    Everyone, take a deep breath and relax. Donald Trump is the President of the USA.

the CUT and PASTE LOSER of SCAM.com STRIKES AGAIN! he behaves like a child with a TANTRUM!!

the CUT and PASTE LOSER of SCAM.com STRIKES AGAIN! he behaves like a child with a TANTRUM!!
    Based the record, President Trump is the greatest President in US History. So sad, lexx is to stupid to understand. Lexx has what it takes to be a good Communist! So. Sad!

thousands more will DIE while we go TRILLIONS more in DEBT!!tRUMP for PRISON 2020!!

thousands more will DIE while we go TRILLIONS more in DEBT!!tRUMP for PRISON 2020!!
    Based the record, President Trump is the greatest President in US History. So sad, lexx is to stupid to understand. Lexx has what it takes to be a good Communist! So. Sad!

the WORST president in HISTORY!!thousands more will DIE while we go TRILLIONS more in debt! tRUMP for PRISON 2020!!

the WORST president in HISTORY!!thousands more will DIE while we go TRILLIONS more in debt! tRUMP for PRISON 2020!!

Cut and pasting is a wonderful thing. Kind of like a new invention.

the WORST president in HISTORY!! more concerned about RE ELECTION than AMERICA! thousands more will DIE while we go TRILLIONS more in debt! tRUMP for PRISON 2020!!

the WORST president in HISTORY!! more concerned about RE ELECTION than AMERICA! thousands more will DIE while we go TRILLIONS more in debt! tRUMP for PRISON 2020!!