+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Re: Trump's handling of this pandemic?

Commie Lexx, King of Fake News, strikes again.

Everyone, take a deep breath and relax. Donald Trump is the President of the USA.

CNANCE the NAZI is FULL of PROPOGANDA

Last edited by lexx; 05-23-2020 at 09:03 AM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Lexx doesn't seem to care about morality, he just wants to disrupt the debate with silly or unrelated comments. Furthermore, lexx hates Trump so much he can't see straight. So Sad!

The Covid-19 began in China and spread throughout the world. Apparently, Communist China doesn't care if millions of people throughout the world die, They murder their own people for any number of immoral reasons!

The world must become aware of what is happening in Communist China regarding genocide of members of "Falun Gong," a religious group. Members are systematically taken to hospitals, killed, organs removed and sold on the market. It must be one of the worst cases of mass murder in history, it rivals Nazi extermination of Jews.

"Reports on systematic organ harvesting from Falun Gong prisoners first emerged in 2006, though the practice is thought by some to have started six years earlier. Several researchers—most notably Canadian
    human rights lawyer David Matas, former parliamentarian David Kilgour and investigative journalist Ethan Gutmann —estimate that tens of thousands of Falun Gong prisoners of conscience
    have been killed to supply a lucrative trade in human organs and cadavers and that these abuses may be ongoing.These conclusions are based on a combination of statistical analysis; interviews with former prisoners, medical authorities and public security agents; and circumstantial evidence , such as the large number of Falun Gong practitioners detained extrajudicially in China and the profits to be made from selling organs."

i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Trump's hat is better!

this is SO FUNNY !! cnance posts a BLUE HAT that obviously CREDITS the DEMS with keeping AMERICA GREAT!! i think UNCONSCIOUSLY he wants DEMS to LEAD the COUNTRY!!
    Last edited by lexx; 05-25-2020 at 12:40 PM.

Lexx doesn't seem to care about morality, he just wants to disrupt the debate with silly or unrelated comments. Furthermore, lexx hates Trump so much he can't see straight. So Sad!

cnance keeps HARPING about MORALITY while his president is the MOST IMMORAL PRESIDENT EVER!! which is WHY i am PROVIDING the FACTS on this MATTER!! does he THANK ME!?

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    did you FORGET tRUMP is DOING BUSINESS in CHINA!? and he WANTS to do BUSINESS in NOKO!? and regardless what china did concerning the VIRUS that's NO EXCUSE for the STABLE GENIUS to BOTCH the RESPONNSE here in the USA by REJECTING the INFORMATION and FIRING the BEST PEOPLE cuz they TRIED to get him to ACT SOONER!! just THINK!! the TRILLIONS he sent to LOCKDOWNS could have been USED to ACT EARLY on the VIRUS and AVOID the GREAT DEPRESSION we have NOW!
    What a bunch of lies! Trump acted early! Remember, Bidden said he was discriminatingly against the "wonderful Chinese people?" Who are the best people Trump fired? Hey, I got it, lexx is so stupid as to think Trump caused it. Yes, Trump flew around the world spitting out virus germs everywhere! Lexx has become a science fiction writer, but he has no talent, just a lot of lies!
    Last edited by Cnance; 05-26-2020 at 03:57 AM.

cnance TRYS to CONFUSE and MISLEAD by CLAIMING that tRUMP took ALL the NECESSARY PRECAUTIONS and PERFORMED ALL the NECESSARY ACTIONS to STOP the virus from INFECTING AMERICANS at an ALARMING RATE!! and i ADMIT he LIED ABOUT ALL THOSE things!! because he FAILED to DO THEM!!

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/05/anatomy-of-a-man-made-disaster-320-ways-donald-trump-failed-to-protect-us-from-the-coronavirus/
    Last edited by lexx; 05-26-2020 at 08:11 AM.

The Covid-19 began in China and spread throughout the world. Apparently, Communist China doesn't care if millions of people throughout the world die, They murder their own people for any number of immoral reasons!

The world must become aware of what is happening in Communist China regarding genocide of members of "Falun Gong," a religious group. Members are systematically taken to hospitals, killed, organs removed and sold on the market. It must be one of the worst cases of mass murder in history, it rivals Nazi extermination of Jews.

"Reports on systematic organ harvesting from Falun Gong prisoners first emerged in 2006, though the practice is thought by some to have started six years earlier. Several researchers—most notably Canadian
    human rights lawyer David Matas, former parliamentarian David Kilgour and investigative journalist Ethan Gutmann —estimate that tens of thousands of Falun Gong prisoners of conscience
    have been killed to supply a lucrative trade in human organs and cadavers and that these abuses may be ongoing.These conclusions are based on a combination of statistical analysis; interviews with former prisoners, medical authorities and public security agents; and circumstantial evidence , such as the large number of Falun Gong practitioners detained extrajudicially in China and the profits to be made from selling organs."

as USUAL cnance RECEEDS into some SILLY DEFLECTION about a foreign POWER!! he has NO DEFENSE for tRUMP'S INCOMPETENCE and MALFEASANCE!! except to POINT fingers EVERYWHERE ELSE!!

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    cnance keeps HARPING about MORALITY while his president is the MOST IMMORAL PRESIDENT EVER!! which is WHY i am PROVIDING the FACTS on this MATTER!! does he THANK ME!?

Make your case, based on facts, not internet crappy cartoons and such. While you at it present a President who has done it better than Trump. How about Obama, if he was a better President, present your case.

What a pack of lies. Where is the evidence for lexx's outrageous accusations. Apparently, lexx is consumed with hatred for our great President Trump. The real story is Obama and his criminal activities while President. Investigators are coming closer, soon, Obama's crimes will be exposed. Lexx, however, is a favorite of Obama Dems. The following is part of the real story about Obama's crimes while President of the USA. There is more to come!

Who was really responsible for the phony “impeachment of President Trump?” Who was pulling "puppet strings" to entrap and convict President Trump? Didn’t President Obama hire most of those people who made false accusations against President Trump? Didn’t President Obama meet with those government officials in the White House, which led to vengeful government arrests and other hostile acts against General Flynn, other government officials, and campaign officials associated with President Trump, both before and after the election? If those officials were preforming illegal or unethical acts, why didn't President Obama reprimand them?

Why hasn't former President Obama indicate outrage at Democrats attempt to impeach President Trump? Is it because he was behind the impeachment attempt?

It may be worse than you may think. Why did Obama refuse to call Islamic radicals terrorists? Everyone should recall President Obama going on a "world-wide apology tour" to make amends for the United States supporting certain groups. What groups? Where they terrorist or Islamic groups seeking to destroy United States, or where they nations opposed to US interest for promoting peace in the Middle East? Everyone should recall President Obama making United Nation speeches promoting an idea for a “world order.” Based on what? Could it be a world government with Obama as the leader?

Unfortunately, American people have suffered the consequences of Obama’s misconduct. In particular, President Trump has taken the full brunt of Obama’s hateful plans. No, it wasn't a small group of government officials who, on their own, decided to take down President Trump. It was President Obama who organized and orchestrated the plot to take him down. Recently, the American public have had news of Attorney General Barr’s investigation concerning plots to destroy President Trump. More is to come of Obama’s involvement in the dirty tricks campaign to destroy the newly elected president of the united States.

It is doubtful God will intervene to save the world from Covid-19. The world may be doomed because people have rejected the Old Testament Lord, God's chosen people, God's Commandments, and have chosen paganism. The story of God's refusal to intervene is found in Revelation. Lexx, will, of course, become angry, he hates God!

As Revelation predicted, New York City is where Covid-19 began in the US, and it is where there have been the highest number of deaths!

“After this I saw another angel coming down from heaven. He had great authority, and the earth was illuminated by his splendor. With a mighty voice he shouted: ‘Fallen! Fallen is Babylon the Great! She has become the home for demons and a haunt for every evil spirit, a haunt for every unclean and detestable bird. For all nations have drunk the maddening wine of her adulteries. The kings of the earth committed adultery with her, and the merchants of the earth grew rich from her excessive luxuries.’” (Rev. 18:1-3)

“Therefore, in one day her plagues
    will overtake her: death, mourning and famine.” (Rev. 18:8)

As of Tuesday night, there have been more than 368,669 cases of the coronavirus in New York, including nearly 204,111 in New York City. More than 29,241 people with COVID-19 have died in the state, including people with probable, but not confirmed, cases of the virus.

There is a verse in Revelation which affords meaning for predicting of the plague's powerful impact on New York City, where Covid-19 began in full force.

"I saw in heaven another great and marvelous sign: seven angels with the seven last plagues --- last, because with them God's wrath is completed." (Rev. 15:1).

Last edited by Cnance; 05-27-2020 at 07:15 PM.