+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: priorities

Re: priorities

WHICH MEANS THEY WERE COMPLICIT!! they SOLD THEIR PRINCIPLES/SOULS to make a POLITICAL GAIN!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Commie Lexx, King of Fake News, strikes again. Everyone, take a deep breath and relax. Donald Trump is the President of the USA.

https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?...ccomplishments!

Lexx continues to lie and distort President Trumpís record. Therefore, in the interest of protecting the integrity of this forum, lexx is required to either refute or acknowledge Trumpís accomplishments. If lexx refutes the record posted here, he must post evidence proving the record is in error. If lexx is honest, he will admit the record is correct, and post a correction or an apology for lying and distorting Trumpís record.

president tRUMP'S RECORD is a SHAMBLES of LIES and PROMISES NEVER to be REALIZED!! we ALL KNOW that NOW!! yet his HYPNOTIZED FOLLOWERS cannot FACE FACTS!! so SAD!! now they face DEATH by CORONA in their EXCITED IGNORANCE to DEMAND FREEDOM!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    president tRUMP'S RECORD is a SHAMBLES of LIES and PROMISES NEVER to be REALIZED!! we ALL KNOW that NOW!! yet his HYPNOTIZED FOLLOWERS cannot FACE FACTS!! so SAD!! now they face DEATH by CORONA in their EXCITED IGNORANCE to DEMAND FREEDOM!!
    What a liar. Where is the evidence for Trump lying about the covid-19 crisis? Where is evidence for any of his lies concerning important political events in Washington?

It is lexx who keeps lying about President Trump. How sad. How can lexx live with himself. Doesn't he have a conscious?

the PROOF is EVERYWHERE in the NEWS!! cnance just refuses to LISTEN!! the WH PROPOGANDA machine has declared all TRUTH fake news to keep the GULLIBLE FOOLED!!
    you want the news that the WH house tries to HIDE visit rawstory.com!!

the PROOF is EVERYWHERE in the NEWS!! cnance just refuses to LISTEN!! the WH PROPOGANDA machine has declared all TRUTH fake news to keep the GULLIBLE FOOLED!!
    you want the news that the WH house tries to HIDE visit rawstory.com!!

Lexx doesn't seem to care about morality, he just wants to disrupt the debate with silly or unrelated comments. Furthermore, lexx hates Trump so much he can't see straight. So Sad!

The Covid-19 began in China and spread throughout the world. Apparently, Communist China doesn't care if millions of people throughout the world die, They murder their own people for any number of immoral reasons!

The world must become aware of what is happening in Communist China regarding genocide of members of "Falun Gong," a religious group. Members are systematically taken to hospitals, killed, organs removed and sold on the market. It must be one of the worst cases of mass murder in history, it rivals Nazi extermination of Jews.

what cnance MEANS to SAY is I AM concerned about MORALITY which is WHY i am SO OPPOSED to tRUMP!! his WHOLE LIFE is 1 IMMORAL EPISODE after ANOTHER and CONTINUES to THIS DAY!! he MUST be REMOVED from the MORALLY RESPONSIBLE POST of president to RESTORE it to RESPECTABILITY!!

what cnance MEANS to SAY is I AM concerned about MORALITY which is WHY i am SO OPPOSED to tRUMP!! his WHOLE LIFE is 1 IMMORAL EPISODE after ANOTHER and CONTINUES to THIS DAY!! he MUST be REMOVED from the MORALLY RESPONSIBLE POST of president to RESTORE it to RESPECTABILITY!!
    Lexx doesn't seem to care about morality, he just wants to disrupt the debate with silly or unrelated comments. Furthermore, lexx hates Trump so much he can't see straight. So Sad!

The Covid-19 began in China and spread throughout the world. Apparently, Communist China doesn't care if millions of people throughout the world die, They murder their own people for any number of immoral reasons!

The world must become aware of what is happening in Communist China regarding genocide of members of "Falun Gong," a religious group. Members are systematically taken to hospitals, killed, organs removed and sold on the market. It must be one of the worst cases of mass murder in history, it rivals Nazi extermination of Jews.

more CUT and PASTE nonsense by cnance!? anything to avoid a REAL discussion about tRUMP'S INCOMPETENCE!!

more CUT and PASTE nonsense by cnance!? anything to avoid a REAL discussion about tRUMP'S INCOMPETENCE!!
    Based the record, President Trump is the greatest President in US History. So sad, lexx is to stupid to understand. Lexx has what it takes to be a good Communist! So. Sad!

cnance keeps REPEATING his IMAGINED IDOLIZED B S!! all in an ATTEMPT to JUSTIFY the ABSOLUTE IMMORAL TYRANNY of tRUMP! SO SAD!!

Based the record, President Trump is the greatest President in US History. So sad, lexx is to stupid to understand. Lexx has what it takes to be a good Communist! So. Sad!

byby cut and paste LOSER cnance!!

byby cut and paste LOSER cnance!!
    Save our planet and nation from the horrible plague of lexx's communism.

When will Commie lexx learn?

byby cut and paste LAZY LOSER cnance!!

byby cut and paste LAZY LOSER cnance!!
    Save our planet and nation from the horrible plague of lexx's communism.

Is there room in Commie prison for lexx?