+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WSJ has spoken

WSJ has spoken

the much respected WALL STREET JOURNAL has an editorial on tRUMP'S tariffs and MORE!! needless to say it AINT GOOD NEWS!!

https://crooksandliars.com/2019/06/w...s-trump-tariff
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: WSJ has spoken

Lecks would rather have o'bama who sends hundreds of millions of dollars to enemies who threaten us.

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

obama gave iran the money the US STOLE from them!! as part of the NUCLEAR ARMS AGREEMENT!! grow up!! BULLYS like YOU are the 1'S that make life DIFFICULT for EVERYONE!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    obama gave iran the money the US STOLE from them!! as part of the NUCLEAR ARMS AGREEMENT!! grow up!! BULLYS like YOU are the 1'S that make life DIFFICULT for EVERYONE!!
    OBAMA was so stupid that he didn't even know they support terrorists. He thought Iran was in the chocolate factory business. ha ha
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-07-2019 at 05:25 AM.

willy WONKA LIVES!! what's your FAV chocolate cnance!? i bet iranians have fav chocolates TOO!!at least the 1's that can AFFORD CHOCOLATE!! obama should have SENT THEM CHOCOLATES!!

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    willy WONKA LIVES!! what's your FAV chocolate cnance!? i bet iranians have fav chocolates TOO!!at least the 1's that can AFFORD CHOCOLATE!! obama should have SENT THEM CHOCOLATES!!
    O'bama had no spine in dealing with Iran.

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

OH!! you men jesus had no SPINE when he said turn the other cheek!? but i digress, we all KNOW joe is NO christian by his WORDS!! (and deeds)!?

Lexx, King of Fake News, strikes again. Everyone, take a deep breath and relax. Donald Trump is the President of the USA.

https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?...ccomplishments!