+ Reply to Thread

beyond impeachable

holy cow pies batman!! the RESIDENT EMPEROR has DECLARED his enemies to be ELIMINATED/SILENCED?INCARCERATED!!

Name:  trumplock.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  44.5 KB
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: beyond impeachable

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    holy cow pies batman!! the RESIDENT EMPEROR has DECLARED his enemies to be ELIMINATED/SILENCED?INCARCERATED!!

Name:  trumplock.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  44.5 KB

https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?...ccomplishments!

Lexx continues to lie and distort President Trumpís record. Therefore, in the interest of protecting the integrity of this forum, lexx is required to either refute or acknowledge Trumpís accomplishments. If lexx refutes the record posted here, he must post evidence proving the record is in error. If lexx is honest, he will admit the record is correct, and post a correction or an apology for lying and distorting Trumpís record.

your OFF TOPIC again but then you ALWAYS ARE!? you've become a 1 trick PONY!! and the trick is STALE!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

your OFF TOPIC again but then you ALWAYS ARE!? you've become a 1 trick PONY!! and the trick is STALE!!
    When are you ever on topic? It is one hate filled rant after another. It is a real revelation how much your favorite party, the uniformed totally biased Democratic party of the liberal left, has gone off the rail. It is so bad, we don't even know if the Dems are in real world. So, normal people look at the railroad tracks waiting for the Dems Express, and what do they see? They see a huffing and puffing broken down train moving slowly as it spills garbage all over the land.
    So Sad!

WHO gets to DEFINE what "THE TOPIC" IS!? beyond the thread starter!? let's say the OVERLYING TOPIC IS .......what is the GOOD and how is it best accomplished!? and so those that CLAIM to doing "the good" get to be EXAMINED by those who are or are NOT benefiting from this "CLAIMED GOOD"!?

It is a real revelation how much lexx's favorite party, the uniformed totally biased Democratic party of the liberal left, has gone off the rail. It is so bad, we don't even know if the Dems are in real world. So, normal people look at the railroad tracks waiting for the Dems Express, and what do they see? They see a huffing and puffing broken down train moving slowly as it spills garbage all over the land. So Sad!

your TOO FUNNY!! you make so much CRAP UP to defend your tRUMPCULT existence!! must have something to do with your RELIGION!! total dedication to the ANTICHRIST!? we already KNOW you DENY that jesus is the son of god!?

your TOO FUNNY!! you make so much CRAP UP to defend your tRUMPCULT existence!! must have something to do with your RELIGION!! total dedication to the ANTICHRIST!? we already KNOW you DENY that jesus is the son of god!?
    You'll never get it. Jesus, the son of God, is a pagan God. Jesus was God, and, then, they didn't like it, so they rewrote the whole story.

It is a real revelation how much lexx's favorite party, the uniformed totally biased Democratic party of the liberal left, has gone off the rail. It is so bad, we don't even know if the Dems are in real world. So, normal people look at the railroad tracks waiting for the Dems Express, and what do they see? They see a huffing and puffing broken down train moving slowly as it spills garbage all over the land.
    So Sad!

like i SAID no son of god NO CHRIST!! your the ANTICHRIST or just a helper!? funny your RIGHT WING friends dont PUT the BOOT to you already!?

Name:  o'bama1.png
Views: 9
Size:  164.7 KB
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

like i SAID no son of god NO CHRIST!! your the ANTICHRIST or just a helper!? funny your RIGHT WING friends dont PUT the BOOT to you already!?
    It is a real revelation how much lexx's favorite party, the uniformed totally biased Democratic party of the liberal left, has gone off the rail. It is so bad, we don't even know if the Dems are in real world. So, normal people look at the railroad tracks waiting for the Dems Express, and what do they see? They see a huffing and puffing broken down train moving slowly as it spills garbage all over the land.
    So Sad!