+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Holy Spirit

Re: Holy Spirit

NOT that EXCUSE again!? i'm trying to discus religion and YOUR the 1 who KEEPS trying to LOGICALLY explain your THEORIES!! so let's hear WHY you LOGICALLY think the lamb is sacrificed!? and none of that god said so crap/DODGE!!!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

PER USUAL you DANCE all around the QUESTIONS!! pretending to KNOW it ALL!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    PER USUAL you DANCE all around the QUESTIONS!! pretending to KNOW it ALL!!
    I post what I please!

I am tired of discussing with you, it is a waste of time. This is the religious section. Read the Bible!!!!!!
    Last edited by Cnance; 05-23-2019 at 07:06 AM.

still MORE EXCUSES for your LACK of KNOWLEDGE and LOGIC!?

still MORE EXCUSES for your LACK of KNOWLEDGE and LOGIC!?

So, because you know nothing but stupid and unrelated comments, it is a fruitless exercise.

just ADMIT it you have NO IDEA how to answer my question!! WHY!? you see it as a TRAP!! and i havn't even MENTIONED the BLOOD of the lamb!! you want to SKIP to that 1!? gimme a LOGICAL explanation!?
    Last edited by lexx; 05-24-2019 at 12:45 AM.

just ADMIT it you have NO IDEA how to answer my question!! WHY!? you see it as a TRAP!! and i havn't even MENTIONED the BLOOD of the lamb!! you want to SKIP to that 1!? gimme a LOGICAL explanation!?
    Did you know there are more than two dozen references to the "lamb of God" in Revelation?

Despite growing international upheavalsand dangers, God will protect Israel as promised in ancient times. The Lordsaid to Abram, “All the Land that you see I will give you and your offspringforever.” (Genesis 13:15)

Your comments reveal a lot of ignorance. You're ill-informed about the four gospels, and, apparently, you know nothing about science or physical laws. Don't you remember? I asked you to read a book about historical information concerning the four gospels. You said you refused to read it. Do you read books? If you refuse to look at the evidence for biblical fraud, how can we have an intelligent discussion? Actually, it is a contagious disease. I have not met a Christian with an open mind. They refuse to look at historical data about the four gospels. Why is that? I could post some of my research material, but it would be a waste of time. Wouldn't it?

The problem for Christians is they don't want their faith shaken. It has been going on every since literacy came into the world. Christians will accept books written by faith based frauds, or fiction writers, but they refuse to look at contradictory evidence. The evidence is overwhelming. Christianity is a Pagan god! Those stories about Jesus being the son of God and crucified were written about fifty years after he was murdered. Gospels and other historical information prior to the four gospels clearly state Jesus was a wise man or a sage. Why was that? Is common sense too much to ask for? If Jesus was crucified, and if he was the son of God, why wasn't it mentioned in earlier gospels after he was murdered? That includes a period of about fifty years! Don't you get it?

The reason I know the true story about the gospels is because I researched it. Mostly, I have pursued the research because I have had dreams revealing Jesus to be God, not the son of God. As it turns out, my dreams about Jesus (God) cannot be falsified.

Last edited by Cnance; 05-26-2019 at 07:43 PM.

it would SEEM your PROJECTING.....AGAIN!! whatever FAITH you have DECIDED ON you HAMMER us with your REFERENCES while ignoring ALL THE CHALLENGES!? in other words. you CHOOSE stuff that SUPPORTS your CHOSEN RHETORIC which by the way is as you call it ....DIFFERENT!! you SEEK recognition for your so called GENIUS!! but at the same time DENY IT!! SHEESH sounds alot like tRUMP!!

it would SEEM your PROJECTING.....AGAIN!! whatever FAITH you have DECIDED ON you HAMMER us with your REFERENCES while ignoring ALL THE CHALLENGES!? in other words. you CHOOSE stuff that SUPPORTS your CHOSEN RHETORIC which by the way is as you call it ....DIFFERENT!! you SEEK recognition for your so called GENIUS!! but at the same time DENY IT!! SHEESH sounds alot like tRUMP!!
    Why waste time with stupid ideas. You say nothing about religion, You don't like what I post, but, other than hating my dreams, you have no ideas!

Go ahead and associate me with Trump, it is a compliment. Smart people admire him, idiot Democrats hate him, they are really stupid.