+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 17

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    if mueller testifys

    THEN the PIERCING FACTS will come out!!

    https://www.dcreport.org/2019/04/22/...s-about-trump/
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,809

    Re: if mueller testifys

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    THEN the PIERCING FACTS will come out!!

    https://www.dcreport.org/2019/04/22/...s-about-trump/
    More fake news.

    Let's take it to SCOTUS.

    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: if mueller testifys

    tRUMPS RIGGED SCOTUS has NO CREDIBILITY!! but no matter what they would decide the VOTERS will have HEARD the TRUTH and CONDEMNED the PERP in the white house!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: if mueller testifys

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    tRUMPS RIGGED SCOTUS has NO CREDIBILITY!! but no matter what they would decide the VOTERS will have HEARD the TRUTH and CONDEMNED the PERP in the white house!!
    You need to know something about law. Mueller found no obstruction because Trump, according to legal rules, did no commit a crime! One may say a person is terrible, but in order punish the person, one has to prove he or she committed a illegal act. So, it is all about common law. You can condemn a person for a bad personality, but in order for that person to be convicted of a crime, it has to be proven according to legal standards. Trump committee no crime, nor did he collude with Russians to win the election. Legal facts are a terrible thing, they will come back and haunt you.

    The Democrats have been using the law to harass Trump, but they have no "legal case" against him!

    Lying Democrats should be convicted for falsely accusing President Trump.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,809

    Re: if mueller testifys

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    tRUMPS RIGGED SCOTUS has NO CREDIBILITY!! but no matter what they would decide the VOTERS will have HEARD the TRUTH and CONDEMNED the PERP in the white
    The SCOTUS is rigged? What ever do you mean? You saying they don't know law?

    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: if mueller testifys

    tRUMP is the ONE who says EVERYTHING is RIGGED!! TRANSLATION!? he WANTS to RIG everything in HIS FAVOR which is WHY he DEMANDS DIE FOR ME LOYALTY!! and APPOINTS those who WILL make DECISIONS that AGREE with his PLANS!! this is the CRUX of BAD/IMMORAL POLITICS!! the FACT that tRUMP is BASICALLY an IMMORAL person!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: if mueller testifys

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    tRUMP is the ONE who says EVERYTHING is RIGGED!! TRANSLATION!? he WANTS to RIG everything in HIS FAVOR which is WHY he DEMANDS DIE FOR ME LOYALTY!! and APPOINTS those who WILL make DECISIONS that AGREE with his PLANS!! this is the CRUX of BAD/IMMORAL POLITICS!! the FACT that tRUMP is BASICALLY an IMMORAL person!!
    Other than the "hate trump" mob, where is the evidence for "tRUMP is BASICALLY an IMMORAL person!!" We already know he didn't collude with Russia, and the stupid Democrats make up a lot lies about Trump. Hey, I got it, they, like you, hate capitalism. All of you are freeloaders. You must be a member of a socialist party. Tell us about it? ha. ha.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: if mueller testifys

    if you HAVE to ASK why he is IMMORAL than YOU YOURSELF must be IMMORAL!! that really makes SENSE now i consider IT!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,809

    Re: if mueller testifys

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    if you HAVE to ASK why he is IMMORAL than YOU YOURSELF must be IMMORAL!! that really makes SENSE now i consider IT!!
    So what? O"bama lies which is immoral, Clinton had sex with Monica which is immoral. What's your point?

    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: if mueller testifys

    ALWAYS with the EXCUSES arn't ya joe!! i shit my pants cuz johnny does TOO!! your a REAL LOSER joe!! tRUMP'S immorality is that he LIES about EVERYTHING and CARES about NOTHING except his OWN KINGLY aspirations!! he submits to NO AUTHORITY save his OWN!! AKA the PROMINENT characteristic of the CRIMINAL MIND!!
    Last edited by lexx; 04-29-2019 at 10:35 AM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,809

    Re: if mueller testifys

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    ALWAYS with the EXCUSES arn't ya joe!! i shit my pants cuz johnny does TOO!! your a REAL LOSER joe!! tRUMP'S immorality is that he LIES about EVERYTHING and CARES about NOTHING except his OWN KINGLY aspirations!! he submits to NO AUTHORITY save his OWN!! AKA the PROMINENT characteristic of the CRIMINAL MIND!!
    A sin is a sin. You think o'bama's sh*t don't smell bad?

    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: if mueller testifys

    AGAIN you DEFER the PROBLEM on OTHERS!! is that what your RELIGION TEACHES!? besides obama was NO WHERE NEAR the LEVEL of DISOBEDIENCE of tRUMP!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,809

    Re: if mueller testifys

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    AGAIN you DEFER the PROBLEM on OTHERS!! is that what your RELIGION TEACHES!? besides obama was NO WHERE NEAR the LEVEL of DISOBEDIENCE of tRUMP!!
    So what? Oh-bama was just as bad, maybe worse.

    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: if mueller testifys

    AGAIN the EXCUSES pointng at OTHERS!! old dog CANT learn is that your PROBLEM!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: if mueller testifys

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    tRUMP is the ONE who says EVERYTHING is RIGGED!! TRANSLATION!? he WANTS to RIG everything in HIS FAVOR which is WHY he DEMANDS DIE FOR ME LOYALTY!! and APPOINTS those who WILL make DECISIONS that AGREE with his PLANS!! this is the CRUX of BAD/IMMORAL POLITICS!! the FACT that tRUMP is BASICALLY an IMMORAL person!!
    Lexx continues to lie and distort President Trump’s record. Therefore, in the interest of protecting the integrity of this forum, lexx is required to either refute or acknowledge Trump’s accomplishments. If lexx refutes the record posted here, he must post evidence proving the record is in error. If lexx is honest, he will admit the record is correct, and post a correction or an apology for lying and distorting Trump’s record.

    The Trump administration’s often overlooked list of achievements has surpassed those of former President Ronald Reagan at this time and more than doubled since the last tally of accomplishments after his first year in office, giving President Trump a solid platform to run for re-election on.
    As Trump nears the two-year mark of his historic election and conducts political rallies around the country, during which he talks up his wins in hopes it will energize Republican voters, the administration has counted up 289 accomplishments in 18 categories, capped by the confirmation of Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court.

    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/w...romise-keeping

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: if mueller testifys

    just a reminder of how this president has treated the country and it's citizens!! remember he's a NICE GUY!! said so HIMSELF!!

    https://www.mcsweeneys.net/articles/atrocities-1-to-112

    Attachment 21942
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Similar Threads

  1. Mueller Found Nada
    By Joecool44 in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 05-01-2019, 09:44 PM
  2. Still Nothing From Mueller
    By Joecool44 in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 10-13-2018, 04:36 AM
  3. Mueller's Stuck
    By Joecool44 in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-02-2018, 08:29 PM
  4. mueller taking too long
    By lexx in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-19-2018, 07:42 AM
  5. Fire mueller
    By lexx in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-28-2017, 07:13 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •