+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Christianity is a pagan Religion!

Jesus was God, not the son of God. Christianity is the first beast of Revelation (Rev. 13). The fatal wound of the beast is Christianity, "One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast. People worshipped the dragon (Satan) because he had given authority to the beast," (Rev. 13:3-4)

Assuming Judaism is God's chosen religion, more than 99% of world religions are "pagan religions." By interpreting the "lamp of God" in Revelation as "Jews," and not the son of God, you find it is all about God's chosen people. It is not about Jesus, the son of God, because Jesus was not the son of God! Because of the pervasiveness of Anti-Semitism, most people will not interpret Revelation as a Jewish story. Interpreting the "lamb of God" as Jews, instead of the son of God, one finds a "literal interpretation" for Revelation. Ambiguities, or fuzzy meanings, disappear! One might conclude, however, based on strong prejudices, that Revelation would have been forgotten if the truth were known.

Re: Christianity is a pagan Religion!

I LOVE IT!! joe is a PAGAN!! not that we didn't know from his postings of YOUNG PUSSY!! i bet he DREAMS about being "the first"!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

If you do scholarly research, you find the gospels a product of religious leaders goal of establishing a new religion, as well as disenfranchisement of Judaism. From the beginning when Abraham was chosen by God to establish Judaism, Anti-Semitism has plagued the world. Even after Nazi Germany exterminate nearly seven million Jews, the world continued to attack and eliminate Jews. Now, in the Middle East, Israeli Jews are surrounded by enemies dedicated to eliminate them. I believe God had intended to intervene in world history to establish His religion (Judaism). Unfortunately, most people prefer pagan gods to the real God. I propose that even if humans are in heaven, they would advocate for changes. If God is perfect, why would he want to change?

Here are some important references. The Missing Gospels by Darrell L. Bock, PH.D., The Lost Gospel Q by Burton L. Mack. The book by Mack is the most important. Using a brilliant analysis supported by the world's foremost biblical scholars, Mack traces the time line for the Jesus movement, documenting when Jesus movement leaders changed the Jesus narrative from Jesus a wise man to Jesus the son of God. There is no historical evidence for Joseph and Mary. What you find are what early church leaders wrote without historic affirmation. They, like NT authors, made up stories. Again, if you do serious research, you'll find prior gospels conflicting with NT gospels. Mostly, you don't find Jesus stories or narratives in prior gospels.

My theory is God came into the world to give testimony to his chosen people. See Revelation 11 about the two witnesses, it is about God (duality) and his time in the world as a man (Jesus). Unfortunately for God, Jewish followers made wrong choices. They had high expectations of a Messiah coming into the world to save them from repression of the Roman Empire, and other undesirable circumstances afflicting them. Unable to accept Jesus as God, they fabricated son of God stories with salvation as a central theme. The story line fell into place when they considered the idea of sacrificing animals from religious practices. Now, the tragic death of Jesus became an important event, sacrificial lamb for humankind, or salvation.
    Last edited by Cnance; 04-24-2019 at 11:37 PM.

there are no FOREMOST biblical scholars!! and it's all THEORYS!! too many HOLES in the theorys!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    there are no FOREMOST biblical scholars!! and it's all THEORYS!! too many HOLES in the theorys!!
    How do you know? Have you read anything about it? If so, post it! You just make it up. So Sad!
    Last edited by Cnance; 04-25-2019 at 03:47 AM.

What moral judgement is there concerning pagan gods? I propose God’s morality in heaven extends to earth. For God, morality began when he was eternal God in heaven before the first angel. God decided to create angels in order to enjoy and partake of the holy interaction between the two Gods. When Satan set himself apart from the other angels in the worship circle, rebellion began. Angles decided to stay with God and reject Satan. Subsequently, Satan was imprisoned in the universe. The same morality applies on earth as in heaven. God intervened in human history when He elected Jews as his chosen people. God came into the world as Jesus to give testimony to his chosen people for his holy order on earth. We know it didn’t work according to God’s plan. After Jesus was killed, religious leaders made choices. Instead of accepting Jesus as God, they concocted son of God sacrificial lamb stories to establish Christianity as God's religion. It was a fraud and a lie. God, as Jesus, had intended to continue as the OT Lord for a relationship with his chosen people. It is what happens when God's plans go astray.
    Last edited by Cnance; 04-25-2019 at 03:19 PM.

that's QUITE a theory you've developed!! did you EVER explain why god wanted abraham to SACRIFICE his SON!? oh forgot........ASK god!! of course as we well know from your "LOGICAL" rantings, god is NOT LOGICAL?!

that's QUITE a theory you've developed!! did you EVER explain why god wanted abraham to SACRIFICE his SON!? oh forgot........ASK god!! of course as we well know from your "LOGICAL" rantings, god is NOT LOGICAL?!
    Yes, in the area of religion, there is no empirical evidence. I continue to post what I please, and I do not deny what I know based on my dreams. I find it irritating discussing religion with you. Evident you have a short memory, or you are deliberately antagonize me! Over the years, we have discussed this topic "many times! I have presented my answer more times than I can remember!!!!"

Moreover, I don't like your insulting remarks!
    Last edited by Cnance; 04-26-2019 at 05:24 AM.

what can i say!? revisiting old certainties may provide new insights!? why art thou OFFENDED!? WHO can be insulted!?

what can i say!? revisiting old certainties may provide new insights!? why art thou OFFENDED!? WHO can be insulted!?
    You are not as bad as chesty for insults. It is the way of the internet. One hides behind the computer knowing there are no consequences. I try to be careful, but sometimes I get caught up in vulgarities. As for comments about religion, I have repeated the same arguments forever! Knowing I have a unique point of view, I become frustrated repeating it. No one will ever get it. God is not a dictator; He is a supreme being who refuses advice from humans.

The bottom line is humans prefer pagan gods, which is why they turned Jesus into a "stupid sacrificial lamb." Christianity is a perfect vessel for pagan gods, a little bit of everything (sons of God, Saints, and thousands of religious variations thereof). Humans will never want the real God, or Gods (duality). It just too boring! Humans want to worship false deities resembling themselves. The more creative the preacher, or religion, the more humans are attracted.

Again, I won't repeat my ideas about God, or the history of God and humans. It is all there on my threads! I don't want to proselytize; I just like to discuss what I know. Hardly anything I know fits into tradition theology, so there is no place to go but into "theological traps," or areas where traditional Christians, or self appointed deity experts, want to convert everyone to some kind of pagan god. What I know is based on dreams uniquely different inasmuch as it puts the "two Gods" at the center of everything. Humans cannot, or will never, create a single thing. If you study science, it is clear, humans are just an advanced species of animal. I have stated it all before, so why do I repeat? I am falling into a debate trap.

It is a sad state of affairs for humans, they seek independence from God through atheism, new religions, old religions, fictional outposts, and every source imaginable to become followers or founders of "whatever!" I claim to be different. ha. ha. As a castaway, or a victim of self-delusions from strange dreams, I have become depressed from ideas of humankind seeking pagan gods for refuge. I cannot forget the vividness and intensity of my dreams. There is nothing like heaven, it is a world apart from any human experience. However, as I have found out, it changes nothing. People prefer pagan gods!

Have a nice day. Life is too short for acrimonious exchanges.
    Last edited by Cnance; 04-27-2019 at 01:47 PM.

your REALLY an ARROGANT ASS because you THINK you KNOW something NEW/ORIGINAL and you SEEK GREAT RECOGNITION for your DISCOVERY!! you want to be PRAISED and HONORED as a GREAT HISTORIC FIGURE!! nobody is CONVINCED apparently!? certainly i am not!! t's no WONDER you fall into the tRUMP mentality!! I AM THE GREATEST there ever was or will be!!

your REALLY an ARROGANT ASS because you THINK you KNOW something NEW/ORIGINAL and you SEEK GREAT RECOGNITION for your DISCOVERY!! you want to be PRAISED and HONORED as a GREAT HISTORIC FIGURE!! nobody is CONVINCED apparently!? certainly i am not!! t's no WONDER you fall into the tRUMP mentality!! I AM THE GREATEST there ever was or will be!!
    Nothing new here. When did lexx ever say a favorable thing about my religious postings, or about religion? I think the answer is never! ha. ha.

Does lexx know anything about religion? He seems to know a lot about Satanism. So Sad!

Satanist Lexx is desperate, he seeks recognition for being the "greatest God hater ever!" gunz
    Last edited by Cnance; 04-28-2019 at 07:18 PM.

Regardless of what Satanist Lexx posts on the religious thread, I will post what I please!

The bottom line is humans prefer pagan gods, which is why they turned Jesus into a "pagan sacrificial lamb." Christianity is a perfect vessel for pagan gods, it has a little bit of everything (sons of God, Saints, and thousands of religious variations thereof). Humans will never want the real God, or Gods (duality). It just too boring! Humans want to worship false deities resembling themselves. The more creative the preacher, or religion, the more humans are attracted.

Again, I won't repeat my ideas about God, or the history of God and humans. It is all there on my threads! I don't want to proselytize; I just like to discuss what I know. Hardly anything I know fits into tradition theology, so there is no place to go but into "theological traps," or areas where traditional Christians, or self-appointed deity experts, want to convert everyone to some kind of pagan god. What I know is based on dreams uniquely different inasmuch as it puts the "two Gods" at the center of everything. Humans cannot, or will never, create a single thing. If you study science, it is clear, humans are just an advanced species of animal. I have stated it all before, so why do I repeat? I am falling into a debate trap.

It is a sad state of affairs for humans, they seek independence from God through atheism, new religions, old religions, fictional outposts, and every source imaginable to become followers or founders of "whatever!" I claim to be different. ha. ha. As a castaway, or a victim of self-delusions from strange dreams, I have become depressed from ideas of humankind seeking pagan gods for refuge. I cannot forget the vividness and intensity of my dreams. There is nothing like heaven, it is a world apart from any human experience. However, as I have found out, it changes nothing.

People prefer pagan gods! As for Christianity, it is all about the "man Jesus," a pagan god, and not about "God who became the man Jesus." It is Jesus this, Jesus that, as if the man Jesus is the Lord. In Jewish scripture, there is no mention of the son of God, it is because the OT Lord is God, and not the son of God! The "Lord God," not "a son of God," brought the Jews out of Egyptian servitude, " If there is a son of God, why isn't it mentioned in the Old Testament? Why wouldn't God tell his chosen people about his son? The answer is obvious: it is because there is no son of God!

The Christian son of God is one of the most outrageous hoaxes ever!
    Last edited by Cnance; 04-29-2019 at 11:35 PM.

well i thnk it was ESTABLISHED a LONGGGGGG time ago your a CHRISTIAN HATER!! i guess i can understand WHY!? you see NO BENEFIT n this LIFE from it!!

well i thnk it was ESTABLISHED a LONGGGGGG time ago your a CHRISTIAN HATER!! i guess i can understand WHY!? you see NO BENEFIT n this LIFE from it!!
    Well, if you consider God and his heavenly home, this life is temporary, dangerous, and somewhat unpredictable. Oh, well, it is what you may make of it. We have freewill to carve out a respectable life, or to cause havoc by violated God's commandments. Lexx has chosen to be a rebel and cause havoc.

I am not a Christian hater, I am a Satanist hater!

Regardless of what Satanist Lexx posts on religious threads, I will post what I please!

The bottom line is humans prefer pagan gods, which is why they turned Jesus into a "pagan sacrificial lamb." Christianity is a perfect vessel for pagan gods, a little bit of everything (sons of God, Saints, and thousands of religious variations thereof). Humans will never want the real God, or Gods (duality). It just too boring! Humans want to worship false deities resembling themselves. The more creative the preacher, or religion, the more humans are attracted. Again, I won't repeat my ideas about God, or the history of God and humans. It is all there on my threads! I don't want to proselytize; I just like to discuss what I know. Hardly anything I know fits into tradition theology, so there is no place to go but into "theological traps," or areas where traditional Christians, or self appointed deity experts, want to convert everyone to some kind of pagan god. What I know is based on dreams uniquely different inasmuch as it puts the "two Gods" at the center of everything. Humans cannot, or will never, create a single thing. If you study science, it is clear, humans are just an advanced species of animal. I have stated it all before, so why do I repeat? I am falling into a debate trap.

It is a sad state of affairs for humans, they seek independence from God through atheism, new religions, old religions, fictional outposts, and every source imaginable to become followers or founders of "whatever!" I claim to be different. ha. ha. As a castaway, or a victim of self-delusions from strange dreams, I have become depressed from ideas of humankind seeking pagan gods for refuge. I cannot forget the vividness and intensity of my dreams. There is nothing like heaven, it is a world apart from any human experience. However, as I have found out, it changes nothing.

People prefer pagan gods! As for Christianity, it is all about the "man Jesus," a pagan god, and not about "God who became the man Jesus." It is Jesus this, Jesus that, as if the man Jesus is the Lord. In Jewish scripture, there is no mention of the son of God, it is because the OT Lord is God, and not the son of God! The "Lord God," not "a son of God," brought the Jews out of Egyptian servitude, " If there is a son of God, why isn't it mentioned in the Old Testament? Why wouldn't God tell his chosen people about his son? The answer is obvious: it is because there is no son of God!

The Christian son of God is one of the most outrageous hoaxes ever!
    Last edited by Cnance; 04-29-2019 at 02:10 PM.

If you attend both Catholic and Protestant religious ceremonies, you will find most sermons are about Jesus, the apparent the son of God. Very little time is spend on the OT Lord. The reason being people prefer human deities to the real God. Assuming God's creatures have no power, and they cannot, and have not, created anything, we have hundreds of years of Christian paganism. Then, there are all of those Catholic miracles, a wonderful market tool for deifying humans for the purpose of reifying the church onto a high plan of supernaturalism.
    Last edited by Cnance; 04-29-2019 at 11:30 PM.