+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: Compare Political treachery: Watergate verses the Russian hoax?

You do know that some democrats are named in that Mueller report right?

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

what does that mean!? what are you referring to!? the dossier!? what does THAT have to do with OBSTRUCTION!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    your CLAIMING that unless there IS an INDICTMENT the crime does NOT EXIST!? makes me think of CAPONE who never got indicted for his crimes!! as long as the PUBLIC is AWARE of the crimes NO indictment s necessary!?
    Lexx hardly ever knows what he posts. No, it is not true that Capone was "never indicted for his crimes."

He was convicted and sentenced to 11 years in "Federal Bureau of Prisons." After conviction, he replaced his defense team with experts in tax law, and his grounds for appeal were strengthened by a Supreme Court of the United States Supreme Court ruling, but his appeal ultimately failed. Capone showed signs of neurosyphilis early in his sentence and became increasingly debilitated before being released after almost eight years of incarceration. On January 25, 1947, Capone died of Cardiac arrest after suffering a stroke.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Capone
    Last edited by Cnance; 04-27-2019 at 03:18 PM.

i didn't mean VICTIMLESS CRIMES!! we ALL know he got sent up for tax evasion!! most people would NOT put that in the category of CRIMES against humanity!! they wouldn't HATE/FEAR him for it!!
    Last edited by lexx; 04-27-2019 at 03:43 PM.

i didn't mean VICTIMLESS CRIMES!! we ALL know he got sent up for tax evasion!! most people would NOT put that in the category of CRIMES against humanity!! they wouldn't HATE/FEAR him for it!!
    No, he was also arrested for criminal activities.
    On May 16, 1929, Capone was arrested in Philadelphia, PA for carrying a concealed weapon. On May 17, 1929, Capone was indicted by a grand jury and a trial was held before Philadelphia Municipal Court Judge John E Walsh. Following the entering of a guilty plea by his attorney, Capone was sentenced to a prison term of one year.
    [60]
    On August 8, 1929, Capone was transferred to Philadelphia's
    Eastern State Penitentiary
    . A week after his release in March 1930, Capone was listed as the number one "Public Enemy" on the unofficial
    Chicago Crime Commission
    's widely publicized list.
    [61]

another VICTIMLESS crime he prolly had UNPAID parking tickets TOO!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

another VICTIMLESS crime he prolly had UNPAID parking tickets TOO!!
    You haven't read the charges! His offenses were criminal, and he was in federal prison. "On May 16, 1929, Capone was arrested in Philadelphia, PA for carrying a concealed weapon. On May 17, 1929, Capone was indicted by a grand jury and a trial was held before Philadelphia Municipal Court Judge John E Walsh. Following the entering of a guilty plea by his attorney, Capone was sentenced to a prison term of one year." It would save a lot of time if you read material instead of making it up.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Capone#Trials
    Last edited by Cnance; 04-27-2019 at 10:40 PM.

you gonna DRAG this out till tRUMP is IMPEACHED!? he was NEVER convicted for murder or racketeering or any OTHER serious OFFENSES!!

you gonna DRAG this out till tRUMP is IMPEACHED!? he was NEVER convicted for murder or racketeering or any OTHER serious OFFENSES!!
    You don't know when to quite. How stupid are you?

Again, here are criminal charges against the great gangster. How much do you admire him? Is he a relative? Ha. ha.

On May 16, 1929, Capone was arrested in Philadelphia, PA for carrying a concealed weapon. On May 17, 1929, Capone was indicted by a grand jury and a trial was held before Philadelphia Municipal Court Judge John E Walsh. Following the entering of a guilty plea by his attorney, Capone was sentenced to a prison term of one year.
    [60]
    . A week after his release in March 1930, Capone was listed as the number one "Public Enemy" on the unofficial
    Chicago Crime Commission
    [61]

As for Trump, you must be President of the "Hate Trump Club." Are you scheduled for the "Hate Trump of the Year" award?
    Last edited by Cnance; 04-28-2019 at 06:38 PM.

YOU keep REPEATING the SAME LOSING ARGUMENT over and OVER!! your BRAIN DEAD!!

YOU keep REPEATING the SAME LOSING ARGUMENT over and OVER!! your BRAIN DEAD!!
    Postings must be repeated until stupid lexx reads it. When will it happen? Hey, got it, send lexx back to grade school and teach him how to read. So Sad!

Again, here are criminal charges against the great gangster. How much do you admire him? Is he a relative? Ha. ha.

[60]
    Chicago Crime Commission
    [61]

Last edited by Cnance; 04-28-2019 at 08:05 PM.

look BOZO he was NEVER CONVICTED of ANY SERIOUS CRIMES of which he WAS GUILTY!! concealed weapon is a VICTIMLESS CRIME!! he prolly coulda BEAT THAT if the JURY did NOT know HIS REPUTATION!!

look BOZO he was NEVER CONVICTED of ANY SERIOUS CRIMES of which he WAS GUILTY!! concealed weapon is a VICTIMLESS CRIME!! he prolly coulda BEAT THAT if the JURY did NOT know HIS REPUTATION!!
    The record it clear, they were criminal charges, and he was in federal prison. You don't go to a federal prison for a baseless charge!

Wow, this man is crazy. He says, "No, MOST Americans would LOVE to QUIT THEIR JOB!!" Lexx is Un-American, he hates work, capitalism and the good old USA. He is the communist type and should move to a communist nation. Oh, I got it, lexx should jump into "the hate Trump cease pool" and sink or swim! He probably would spend all his time at the bottom where the "hate dung" is thickest! ha. ha.

anytime you'd like to DEBATE rather than just make NANANA remarks you prolly could get SOME respect but it may be TOO LATE already!!

Again, here are
    criminal charges against the great gangster.
    How much do you admire him? Is he a relative? Ha. ha.

[60]
    Chicago Crime Commission
    [61]

by the WAY NITWIT i dont admire capone tRUMP DOES!! he's the 1 used him as a REFERENCE in his remarks!! thus i thought appropriate i do TOO!! just to stay in FAMILIAR teritory!!