+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ebay car fraud

Ebay car fraud

I deposited the full amount to the seller ALEXANDER M. KNAPPENBERGER (Username speakersale-0 on ebay) from Akron, Ohaio then he sent me a picture of the title of the car a 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee. I sent a tow truck twice to pick up the vehicle but the seller was not there. We talked on the phone several times. Now he doesn't even answer. Even that I was elegible to te ebay protection program there weren't any help.

Any advice?

Re: Ebay car fraud

I am sympathetic towards you, really. But somehow I was surprised to know that you made a 100% advance payment to a stranger. So how did your ebay customer protection go? I am sorry to hear you had to send a truck twice but all in vain.

Re: Ebay car fraud

Iā€™d consult a lawyer in your case. If you paid with your credit card technically the money cannot disappear. The consultant will advise you how to behave in this case. Just mentioning somebody in the forum is counterproductive. As for shipment I can recommend you this service https://www.sgtautotransport.com/services/door-to-door for the next shipment of your car. It is very effective and will certainly be more attractive in terms of cost.